Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 03-12-2013, 06:50 PM
comforting

How can i help some1 if i cant help myself ??

Ive posted here many times over the last 2 years mainly about problems with negative energies , Ive never been able to stop the problem but ive overcome every fear I have had and to me when they visit they are just a pain in the A**E keeping awake all night lol
Recently ive come into contact with an old neighbour whos 19 year old daughter is going through the exact same problem , ive spent some time with her trying to convince her that that these "negs" have no real power but to be honest im starting to worry for her mental health , the fear is really starting to take over and I just don't know what I can do to help her , it worrys me because I very nearly had a complete nervous breakdown wanting to take tablets just to escape the fear , I just thank God I found the strength to fight back .
I stayed with her last week and I stayed in her bedroom (the room that's the problem) most of the night there was a black orb hovering above me and as ridiculous as this sounds there was a luminous green light inside the orb , altho I regulary see black orbs in my own room ive never seen this coloured light inside ,
I read online that black orbs are not good but to be honest ive never had a bad feeling from one and I never got a bad feeling from the one in her room and for that reason I didn't tell her
We live in a small town with 2 spiritual churches and to be honest when ive spoke about negative energies they refused to help , I just don't know what I can do to her help her im reluctant to try and remove it as I have no experience and could make the problem worse
She s just a young girl and doesn't deserve this
any advice would be greatly appreciated
Old 03-12-2013, 07:07 PM
Master
This may just be my paint-by-numbers response, but wouldn't a black orb with green inside mean some growth is occurring? In which case, it may resolve itself? The other interpretation (for green) is that there is a love in the center of this negativity.

I don't see these things so this is really shooting from the hip.

Lora
Old 03-12-2013, 08:29 PM
comforting

[quote=IsleWalker]This may just be my paint-by-numbers response, but wouldn't a black orb with green inside mean some growth is occurring? In which case, it may resolve itself? The other interpretation (for green) is that there is a love in the center of this negativity.

I don't see these things so this is really shooting from the hip.

Lora[/QUOTE

I looked up the spiritual meaning of the colour green and it can be nature spirit also new beginnings so u could be correct
As I said ive never had a bad feeling from black orbs ,yet I read they are meant to be bad evil even ... just goes to show we should never judge a book by its cover
Thank for the input x