Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-09-2018, 12:06 AM
Knower
Astral Projection Tip For Beginner's - Advanced

I see many people asking for advice, tips, information, etc. on Astral Projection. I always recommend William Buhlman, so I thought I'd create a thread with a link to his site for those interested. He explains everything in an easy-to-understand way and has an abundance of information on his site. Whether you are a beginner or are 'Astrally Advanced', there is something for you...

http://www.astralinfo.org/how-to-guides/

Mr. Buhlman also has several books that I recommend too. Another excellent author and pioneer of OBE/AP is Robert Monroe. He wrote 3 books prior to his death; Journeys out of the Body, Ultimate Journey's and Far Journeys. All highly recommended as well.

Hope this helps someone
Old 13-09-2018, 01:55 AM
Knower
The first spiritual book I ever picked up was from the local library back 20+ years ago. It was William Buhlman's "Adventures Beyond the Body". The combination of the experience that I had and this book changed my entire life.

My first spiritual experience was an out of body, astral projection. This was before the internet was useful. The closest thing I could think to describe what happened to me was something to do with my "third eye" so that's the search I performed at the library. This book was the first in my collection and it still holds a place of honor on my shelf, although I honestly haven't picked it up in over a decade. Check it out here.

Best of luck to anyone taking advantage of this thread. I pray for your guidance and protection on your adventures beyond the body.
Old 13-09-2018, 05:34 PM
Knower
StormNexus,

Nice to see another William Buhlman fan! I came across his name about 5 years ago while researching OBE info after my first AP/OBE , which was spontaneous. His site and books helped me tremendously. I've read all his books except for his latest, Higher Self Now, which is on my to do list.

I forgot to mention... Mr. Buhlman has several YouTube videos that are helpful too.