Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 17-02-2011, 03:21 PM
scottyaks143

And then you should go to church every sunday in order for you to praise him!
Old 17-02-2011, 03:34 PM
Richinside

Post Prepare now for the future...

Hi. I'm glad that you solved your problem by moving - things happen and obviously you weren't comfortable in your last residence.
Although things are great now, I would strongly suggest preparing yourself so that you can sleep comfortably anywhere (unless you are staying put for the rest of your life!).
A great help for me in the past was to listen to a meditation CD every night as I fell asleep. This could be easily taken with you or put on an Ipod or MP3 player so others won't be disturbed. There are many of them out there, however I really enjoy Steven Sadleir's and there are some great ones from Peak Potentials that use hypnotherapy. You can google either and I'm NOT selling for them!
It used to take me a long time to get to sleep, I would wake up frequently and be tired all the time. Since using the CD's for about a year, I no longer need them (although I will put one in occasionally) and I fall asleep within ten minutes. I still wake up around 5:00 AM however I can live with that compared to how it used to be.
I would recommend getting the CD's now so you can use them in the future if necessary.
Good night!!