Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-02-2011, 07:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyaks143
I dont think that christians have reincarnation because the bible says that our soul will have eternal life after death.
soul already has eternal life...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 17-02-2011, 07:44 PM
Master
Quote:
I mean if your soul go to heaven and it will have an eternal life in heaven.. but if your soul is in hell you are also in eternal agony and pain.
hell isnt eternal...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 18-02-2011, 04:31 AM
Baldr44

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
hell isnt eternal...
Actually there is no hell, why would there be? We are infinite beings, what would be the point of sending an infinite being to such a place? Hell is a man made construct meant to keep good christians in a state of worry. If I don't give 10%, if I tell a lie, if I don't honor my mother and father and the list goes on and on. Same as sin, whats the point? The root word actually means to miss the mark much like an archer. However we are not held accountable for such nonsense.

All believers of whatever religion go the the believers realm. Not to hell or any other bad place. We are all connected through the consciousness of Source, not god but Source or the All That Is or the Creator.

There is Karma or something akin to it. It isn't really Karma but that is just how we understand it. As we grow and become more conscious of who and what we are it becomes clear. It does take many life experiences to get it but we will eventually get it. The christians or believers chose what it is they want to experience, so we shouldn't be too hard on them. Leave them alone to continue with the choice they have made.

Each of us has the choice of what it is that we would like to experience in each life experience. When we pass on from this physical experience, we have an opportunity to review what we did or didn't do based on the choices that we made. There is no judgement, only an opportunity to decide if we need to have another experience to fix any bad situations that we may have created. Perhaps if there were no bad things, we could come back to help, teach or gain more experience.

There is no holy ghost, no hell and certainly no sin. No punishment!!
Old 18-02-2011, 05:43 AM
ether

put youself in Gods position why not teach your students to learn/experience all that their is to experience

hell on earth
but it is up to us to change it
some call it the samsara wheel the cause and effect of all things
some areas have already been tested to see and make sure it could be done!
hence no sin for 99.999+% of us all
you will learn about the other % soon

good luck

love all
Old 18-02-2011, 04:22 PM
Master

Quote:
I dont think that christians have reincarnation because the bible says that our soul will have eternal life after death.
The reason we don't believe in reincarnation is that the Bible teaches that our bodies will be raised again. First Thessalonians 5:23 says,
Now may the God of peace himself sanctify you completely, and may your whole spirit and soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
If reincarnation were true this would be impossible because each person would have lived in more than one body.

Both the good and the evil will be raised. Revelation 20:6 says,
Blessed and holy is the one who shares in the first resurrection! Over such the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and they will reign with him for a thousand years.
The verse just before this says,
The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.
Old 18-02-2011, 04:38 PM
Heimlich

“Hell” is really a process of refining ones soul and repairing what is broken.
Old 18-02-2011, 04:46 PM
Heimlich

Quote:
soul already has eternal life...

good point – one cannot use “will have” when typing about eternity. All points of time have always existed (endless circle) today is only today “relative” to where we are. www.whataretimewaves.com
Old 18-02-2011, 05:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldr44
Actually there is no hell, why would there be? We are infinite beings, what would be the point of sending an infinite being to such a place? Hell is a man made construct meant to keep good christians in a state of worry. If I don't give 10%, if I tell a lie, if I don't honor my mother and father and the list goes on and on. Same as sin, whats the point? The root word actually means to miss the mark much like an archer. However we are not held accountable for such nonsense.

All believers of whatever religion go the the believers realm. Not to hell or any other bad place. We are all connected through the consciousness of Source, not god but Source or the All That Is or the Creator.

There is Karma or something akin to it. It isn't really Karma but that is just how we understand it. As we grow and become more conscious of who and what we are it becomes clear. It does take many life experiences to get it but we will eventually get it. The christians or believers chose what it is they want to experience, so we shouldn't be too hard on them. Leave them alone to continue with the choice they have made.

Each of us has the choice of what it is that we would like to experience in each life experience. When we pass on from this physical experience, we have an opportunity to review what we did or didn't do based on the choices that we made. There is no judgement, only an opportunity to decide if we need to have another experience to fix any bad situations that we may have created. Perhaps if there were no bad things, we could come back to help, teach or gain more experience.

There is no holy ghost, no hell and certainly no sin. No punishment!!
i beg to differ, hell is an actual location on the astral plane, ive been there...soul is an infinite being tied to these lower bodies, none of which are infinite...everyone makes the assumption that they are eternal because they are soul, its not so simple, you have to earn the ability to look through the eyes of soul, to become aware of what soul is, and that you and everyone else is the same, and until that happens, none can honestly say they are eternal or infinite being that they have no idea what that means without the experience of it, it is just an idea until that point...i didnt read this in any book, and it isnt a belief, this is direct experience speaking, and any other can gain experiences of their own if they so wish...so the purpose of hell is, to help gain the awareness of (by paying for past deeds, words and thoughts)the true self, the soul, and its true nature...however, hell still isnt even remotely eternal...
Rumi
Old 18-02-2011, 10:14 PM
Baldr44

Quote:
i beg to differ, hell is an actual location on the astral plane, ive been there...soul is an infinite being tied to these lower bodies, none of which are infinite...everyone makes the assumption that they are eternal because they are soul, its not so simple, you have to earn the ability to look through the eyes of soul, to become aware of what soul is, and that you and everyone else is the same, and until that happens, none can honestly say they are eternal or infinite being that they have no idea what that means without the experience of it, it is just an idea until that point...i didnt read this in any book, and it isnt a belief, this is direct experience speaking, and any other can gain experiences of their own if they so wish...so the purpose of hell is, to help gain the awareness of (by paying for past deeds, words and thoughts)the true self, the soul, and its true nature...however, hell still isnt even remotely eternal...

Well, that would make my nonphysical teacher wrong. Since he is a Master, its had to imagine him being wrong. He said there wasn't a hell, however he has spoken of the hell that you create for yourself. He once told me a story of a Jewish man who believed that Moses was god, when he passed there was a bit of confusion for him as his belief wasn't correct. So, a show of power was created where "god" beat Moses in a display of great lightning bolts. Was it necessary? yes, as Moses is a prophet not god.

As far as being aware of your infinite being status, you learn from much experience in the nonphysical (mental) planes long before you're allowed to incarnate. Not only are you infinite, you are also multidimensional. You have aspects of your self in many realities. This is taken from Seth, who stops by my house on ocassion to say hello. He is good friends with my teacher, who is my wifes spirit guide (who is know as The Master of All Things). He and many others are channeled through my wife. Not sure what your thought is on channeling, however it is most real.

If you've read the Emerald Tablets of Thoth you would have seen The Master of All Things name there.
Old 20-02-2011, 05:40 PM
Baldr44

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBreeze
Jesus did appear to His disciples three days after His "death". And the soul indeed lives on as there is, in fact, no "death." But you are mistaking reincarnation with Resurrection, which is what Jesus did. He Resurrected, He did not reincarnate! Jesus is the same today as He was yesterday! He has not become another person through reincarnation and neither will we.

Have a great day!

There are many Bible verses which are suggestive of reincarnation. One episode in particular from the healing miracles of Christ seems to point to reincarnation:

"And as he was passing by, he saw a man blind from birth. And his disciples asked him, 'Rabbi, who has sinned, this man or his parents, that he should be born blind?" Jesus answered, 'Neither has this man sinned, nor his parents, but the works of God were to be made manifest in him.'" (John 9:1)

The disciples ask the Lord if the man himself could have committed the sin that led to his blindness. Given the fact that the man has been blind from birth, we are confronted with a provocative question. When could he have made such transgressions as to make him blind at birth? The only conceivable answer is in some prenatal state. The question as posed by the disciples explicitly presupposes prenatal existence. It will also be noted that Christ says nothing to dispel or correct the presupposition. Here is incontrovertible support for a doctrine of human preexistence.