Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-03-2015, 08:59 AM
Watkins

I'm kinda of glad there is too. Well, kind of, but not really.
At least though, there is comfort in knowing that when extreme evil exists, so does extreme goodness too.
Old 12-03-2015, 10:40 AM
Guide
I feel it has to do with balance.

In the Kabbalistic rituals the Middle Pillar ritual is a very important ritual to learn, as it brings the initiate into balance within himself.

The Angels bring balance through Order - in the Tree of Life
The demons bring balance through chaos - in the Tree of Death

A demon cannot do anything to you unless you gave it permission or invited it in.

I have a few archangel sigils placed in and around the house, simply because I prefer working with them.
Old 12-03-2015, 10:43 AM
LoveRules21494

Oh my God Lilyth NO DEMONS ARE GOOD. They, like the devil, would love nothing more than for you to be fooled by them into believing they're good and they'll help you because they're your friend and understand you like noone else can. It's all a lie. DEMONS DO NOT CARE FOR ANYONE. It's all a trick to get you to worship evil. Never turn your back from God the Devine. For He is the one who truly loves and cares for you.
Old 12-03-2015, 10:48 AM
LoveRules21494

Demons most certainly do exist but the power of the Lord is greater than any demon. Pray everyday for the Lord to give you the strength to live a pure life. Demons only control what we allow them to. They have NO power over you unless you give it to them.
Old 12-03-2015, 10:53 AM
Guide
This is where SELF awareness or SOUL awareness is helpful - remember - YOU are GOD, having a human experience.
The cryptic clue is found in an old Enochian saying: Be still and know that I AM GOD.
Old 12-03-2015, 05:12 PM
Master
Kabbalah, Bible, Bhagavad Gita, Koran and so many "mystical books" have things about demons, angels, etc and mention them. But none of these books in my opinion give an appropriate explanation. Not even Jesus gives an explanation, neither Moses, nor the Buddha, or the mystical writers of Kabbalah. Well Kabbalah has these "mystical-pseudoscience" ideas but they don't make any sense to me. They still sound like metaphors and symbols when you mention Trees of Life, Trees of Death, Seifrots and Emanations etc etc.

Angels and demons are words we have used to explain certain spirits in a "state" of being. Spirits are energies, we are spirits. Energies are self-existing forces. We are an existence. And we exist because of Existence itself (God).- God would be the Universal Energy. But our awareness is either higher and lifted or lower and unevolved. Consciousness determines the level of an entity or an energy. Consciousness is forever changing and that is why our "self" is always evolving; or our sense of self. Spirits whether angelic or demon are not "fixed" to a specific type or state, because these are "states". Even the Church philosopher Thomas Aquinas said that spirits are spirits but these words "angel" "demon" "human" are just labels or states. They are not essentially who they are. It's what they are or became.

An angel or Archangel are "higher spirits", "higher energies". They are usually entities that have remained in higher dimensions and evolved that way, or are ascended souls who evolved into the "angelic sphere". A demon or devil or archdemon is a lower spirit, an energy of malevolence and ignorance.

Majority of demonic Spirits were "among the angels" at a time when these energies came into existence and in their infancy (if we wanna use that term) got off on the wrong foot and separated and "devolved" to lower realms. What the religions metaphorically called "fallen angels". I find it ironic that in all angelic literature, allegorically they were usually of lower choirs- principalities and powers; none of them were thought to be higher like the Cherubim and Serpahim and Archangel. Probably because the higher you evolve, the less likely you are influenced by the ego.

What I am trying to say overall is that angels are closer to the Divine than others and some are further away from the Divine; just like some humans. The closer they are, the more evolved and Light-shining they appear. Michael the Archangel is the closest to the Divine and is an extension of the Divine-Energy. (He who is Like God).
The further angels are, the more "demonic" they come off, the more dark. They should be called "dark angels" because even though demons appear to be extremely evil, they still have an interconnectedness with all consciousness that human beings lack. This interconnectedness is due to the fact that these beings have remained in the Spirit Realm, part of the Spiritual Forces and never incarnated. In their infancy, angels just like humans and animals (souls who choose to incarnate), angels either evolve upward or they evolve downward. This dualism of these Angels and God with their armies and Satan and his armies was overly fabricated by RELIGION. Religion has done a horrible job of making the devil more and more powerful. Now I am not saying you should try and talk to a demon. You are not a Spiritual Counselor, let the Angels deal with them. What I am trying to say is yes, avoid a demonic spirit. They are an Angel that is not entirely right in the head and they are lower and unevolved and have a malevolent agenda. They believe that violence and negative energy will help they evolve quicker and more powerful. Their entire reasoning and thinking is warped, the same as some humans (Hitler) misread their purpose in life.

Spirits are very extreme when it comes to emotions because the SPirit Realm is far more magnified than the Physical realm. So positive and negative emotions on the Other Side are extremely increased depending on the entity's state of being. The thing about these demonic forces is that they share something common with negative humans- "Self-centeredness". The collective Self-centering consciousness is "the devil". It is cosmic because it exists on any planet or any dimension where entities experience life. And yes this "self-centering energy" exists among some of the Angels (higher spirits), but they are on the lower spectrum and are "demonic" because of their negative attachments and emotions.
Old 12-03-2015, 07:14 PM
Everly

I think life is much better when one moves past duality.
Old 12-03-2015, 08:07 PM
Deactivated Account
Yup. Demons exist. Many of them have been cast out of Heaven at one point or another. Other times, they just happen to be spirits who have been around the wrong people (dark entities)--be it in spirit or in body. The essence of who we are (our souls) can be treated much as a lunar eclipse. We can go dark and eventually that light side can be eclipsed by darkness.

It doesn't mean they are permanently damaged. I have heard many people say telepathically that a blue diamond or sapphire both represent water which has the ability to return demons to light.

Oh, and Alex. With all do respect.....your fear regarding them is very understandable...... but please leave religion out of the mix because the battle between light and darkness has absolutely nothing to do with religion at all. It existed long before religion was ever created..........and long before Earth even existed.
"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."

-Anne Frank
Old 12-03-2015, 08:14 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperVI
For you - yes, they exist. For me, no, they do not.

If you are being controlled by demons it is because you manifested these demons and then freely gave them control.

I agree with this to some extent. Demons are drawn to light automatically. I don't think people manifest them. Sometimes you have to look at someone's home or work environments too.

I do agree wholeheartedly about the part of 'freely giving them control.'
Too many times do we allow them to manipulate us emotionally. They manage to make it sound like you are tearing yourself down when in reality they are whispering things to bring you down. When you learn to tune them out is when you choose to take control over your emotional, psychological, and spiritual well-being.
"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."

-Anne Frank
Old 15-03-2015, 05:43 AM
Master
All the points above are valid.

The same as we have human beings and human souls who are more evolved than others and those are very unevolved, the same goes with angelic spirits.

These angelic spirits have never incarnated. They remain as pure spirits whether positive or negative. Spirits, beings of energy; can go either way. We too are spirits, and our higher self is a Divine Angel, but we are also souls who experience the physical realm; whereas angels are entirely spiritual and never incarnate.

Majority of angels are extensions and parts of God. They have evolved and grown in their divinity and reside on different spheres or "choirs of Angels" depending on how evolved they are. Ex. Michael the Archangel is a highly evolved-ascended angel. I feel as though only a very small portion of the inhabitants of the Spirit World are "demonic".

These spirits refused to evolve and grow with the Divine. Their intentions for negativity are probably as vast as the choice to do evil itself. Meaning some may have become self-centered because they hated the idea to serve those beneath them (incarnated souls), or they found the Divine to be a burden on their freedom, or they desired to reach a power-level equaled to God without going through the way of good and sought a quicker path. The reasons are as many as there could be. The only thing a demonic spirit has in common with another is the fact that they were "separated from Heaven". Michael the archangel and all the positive forces of Divinity had to energetically remove these entities from higher dimensions. These entities remain in their separateness from the Light in lower-realms that surround the Earth-plane. And some of these entities since they have been removed have advanced into what some would call "a devil, the devil" or "an archdemon", "an evil god". Their influence is so powerful that they can collect and control other spirits less evolved then them.