Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-03-2015, 12:14 PM
alexL

Do demons exist?

Hi,

I have believed in demons since 2003, but it wasn´t until 2008 I started to believe they can control my life. Things just got worse by time. Sometimes I decided not to believe in them but couldn't get rid of my beliefs.

I believe that demons are fallen angels, that they mislead and kill people just as the Jehova's witnesses believe. I am afraid that demons will kill me or give me a disease.

I feel that they don't want me to live my life as a Jehova's witness because then I would enlighten the people around me so that they might think I'm walking a righteous path, after all.. demons don't want people to realize the right path that leads to eternal Life.

I don't believe Jehova's witnesses have all the truths. I believe they have some truths, but that the righteous path that leads to eternal life is something we haven't stumbled upon yet.

I have in my own belief realized that demons make my life miserable from time to time. Sometimes I have thought of going back to Jehova's witnesses (just because I feel a bit protected by God even though i don't believe it is Gods earthly organisation) but I am afraid of demons and how they would react to such a thing. I fear that they might kill me or give me a disease.

I have also wondered whether demons want me to sin enough so I won't be granted eternal life and get resurrected.

I haven't talked about my beliefs like this so I hope you can help me.

Alex
Old 11-03-2015, 12:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexL
I have believed in demons since 2003, but it wasn´t until 2008 I started to believe they can control my life. Things just got worse by time. Sometimes I decided not to believe in them but couldn't get rid of my beliefs.

I believe that demons are fallen angels, that they mislead and kill people just as the Jehova's witnesses believe. I am afraid that demons will kill me or give me a disease.

I feel that they don't want me to live my life as a Jehova's witness because then I would enlighten the people around me so that they might think I'm walking a righteous path, after all.. demons don't want people to realize the right path that leads to eternal Life.

I have in my own belief realized that demons make my life miserable from time to time. Sometimes I have thought of going back to Jehova's witnesses (just because I feel a bit protected by God even though i don't believe it is Gods earthly organisation) but I am afraid of demons and how they would react to such a thing. I fear that they might kill me or give me a disease.

I have also wondered whether demons want me to sin enough so I won't be granted eternal life and get resurrected.

They will only control your thoughts via 'suggestion' and put doubts in your mind that you are alone.

Yahushua never leaves His children. So whilst you have faith in Jesus Christ, the demons (not angels) will continue to attack. That is what they are programmed to do whilst they are on a tight leash obeying the orders from their fallen angel.

If you have faith in Messiah Christ then there is absolutely nothing they can do to kill you directly. The Spirit of the Lord will cut them down in seconds if they even try to kill you.

Jehova's witnesses are protected by the Spirit of Christ and even though they are quite rigid and naive, they are still protected.

We are all born sinners and will never be perfect. However, if you follow the path of righteousness back to Him, then you will sin less and less. As you sin less, the negative entities (daemons) will have less influence over you and will leave. They will eventually see that they cannot win and will then move onto the next unrepentant sinner.
Old 11-03-2015, 01:34 PM
Guide
Demons exist. To do a deep study of demonology you would need to understand the Hebrew Qliphot, the Tree of Death where there are 10 corresponding Infernal Abodes versus the Tree of Life where there are 10 "Heavens".

In the Tree of Life we have 10 Archangels, each ruling their own sphere.
In the Tree of Death we have 10 Archdemons (Fallen angels) ruling each of the hells.

In the book "The Lesser Keys of Solomon" he worked with 72 of these demonic entities, recording their position, their sigils, their functions and skills, and he used them to help build the Temple of Solomon.

There are limits to what demons and angels can do. In this plane of existence, they do nothing unless we approach them in the correct way and ask for help or for something we need them to do. And then we have to approach them in the correct way as well.

This goes for both angels and demons.

All of this work depends on YOU being SOUL aware or SELF aware. (KNOW THY SELF)

Most people on earth are unfortunately NOT SOUL AWARE and then we risk being the playthings of the demons, who view us a disgusting ignorant pathetic meat suits practicing worthless religions.

So - to remedy the situation: BECOME SOUL AWARE.
This is a meditative process whereby you need to become aware of the fact that you are a Divine SOUL. You are NOT lost as a poor sinner. You are simply asleep and need to awaken. You are already eternal and have eternal life.

God split himself up into billions of fragments, divine sparks, which became the souls now inside of us. You are I are all God having a human experience. We chose our path, our life in this realm, and all is here helping us to awaken. Some have already awakened, but most of us are still asleep.

There are some guided meditations you can find on Youtube, for the purpose of Soul Awakening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6wRAUThbIU

Soul Awakening is the process of entering the Kingdom of God.

Once you know WHO you are the concept of sin and church and religion will become irrelevant to you, as it did to me.

Also, you will understand that YOU are God knowing that God is in you , and the demons will not bother you - Greater is he that is in me, than he that is in the world.

You will learn to take responsibility for your life and choices, and not blame demons or others for making bad choices or sinning etc.

You will build a strong relationship with your SOUL, learn how to receive messages and communicate with the SOUL / Divine within.

Blessings on your journey.
Old 11-03-2015, 06:05 PM
Experiencer
Read this book about heaven, hell, devils and angels. I hope it'll be helpful for you.

http://www.oconsolador.com.br/linkfi...HeavenHell.pdf

Cheers
Old 12-03-2015, 12:15 AM
Ascender
Not all Demons are evil.
I know, I know. Some of you are Christian and will probably find it hard to accept or believe that.
But I have met good Demons. Lilith being one of them.
Old 12-03-2015, 12:46 AM
Gracey

I read the encyclopedia on demonology. It was fascinating. I do believe they exist. No entity can influence you enough to go to Hell. God knows your heart of hearts. And seeing as how you are worried about it, shows that you are not heading for hell. Know what I mean. :)
Old 12-03-2015, 01:41 AM
Master

Welcome to the forum . You will go on to an after life if you are a JW or believe in the flying spagetti monster . I believe that there beings that could be thought of as a demon , but they cant hurt you unless you let them . I think most demons are really thought forms created by thoes that believe in demons .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulpa
Old 12-03-2015, 02:29 AM
Everly

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
I think most demons are really thought forms created by thoes that believe in demons .

I think all demons are created in the minds of those who believe in such things. So, in answer to the OP's question: No.
Old 12-03-2015, 03:54 AM
Experiencer
For you - yes, they exist. For me, no, they do not.

If you are being controlled by demons it is because you manifested these demons and then freely gave them control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexL
Hi,

I don't believe Jehova's witnesses have all the truths. I believe they have some truths, but that the righteous path that leads to eternal life is something we haven't stumbled upon yet.

Alex

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Old 12-03-2015, 07:22 AM
Deactivated Account

My answer is simple, if there are good beings there has to be evil ones, it is simple balance. So if there are angels there has to be demons.