Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-03-2013, 09:49 PM
Experiencer
Self-realization & what really happens when I die?

Interesting article I found that triggered my own self-realization & seeing my actual self for the first time...here you go.

http://www.globalone.tv/m/blogpost?i...ogPost%3A24437

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by arive nan : 07-03-2013 at 12:06 AM.
Old 09-03-2013, 04:47 PM
CemelDosce

A very good find Alexa. Thank you for sharing

Namaste
Old 11-03-2013, 08:41 PM
Suspended

Thanks...

Thank you Alexa. Certainly good food for thought there.
Old 11-03-2013, 10:36 PM
Experiencer
No problem.:) thought that article shared some insightful information.
Old 12-03-2013, 11:38 PM
Raven Poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexa_summer
Interesting article I found that triggered my own self-realization & seeing my actual self for the first time...here you go.

http://www.globalone.tv/m/blogpost?i...ogPost%3A24437

Edited by SF Staff
Hi, Alexa summer. I checked out the link. The image startled and fascinated me - it reminded me of how my Dad looked in the hospital bed when I arrived 20 minutes after the nurse called me to tell me he passed away. This image was comforting though - I was able to picture my Dad's spirit leaving the body and going back to his "home" ... thank you for posting this.
Old 13-03-2013, 04:06 AM
Experiencer
Hello Raven Poet. I am so sorry to hear about your father. It is intriguing to know that you connected with the art work on this article. I am glad that it sort of helped you find some relief or closure maybe? Maybe it's a sign. :) I am sure his soul is in a better place now.
Old 16-03-2013, 03:06 AM
Raven Poet

Hey alexa. It is a "sign" - at a glimpse of the artwork in your link I was transported back to that moment in the hospital ... and it does bring comfort and let's say a few more steps in the direction of closure. I don't think my grieving is "complicated" - I think it's "normal"... and I don't think anyone ever really gets over the loss of a loved one. But this link did help me focus on my Dad going to a better place/existence/awareness.

Thank you for your kind words.
Old 18-03-2013, 07:20 PM
Experiencer
That is amazing. & I honestly couldn't imagine losing such a close family member or loved one like that..I have never really lost anyone that I was really close to..(I think that putting our golden retriever down was the closest thing I can relate..we got her as a puppy when I was 7 years old & she died of old age when I was around 20 yrs old..she was such a great companion.) But I know that day will come in the future..maybe it is possible that you will meet your father's soul again in the next life. (if you believe in that sort of thing) Until then, he always will have that special place in your heart.