Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-09-2012, 01:10 AM
Master
anyone have any recollection?

of what happened after they passed in previous lives and what happened prior to coming here?

thanks!
Old 27-09-2012, 03:02 AM
Henri77

Many talk about past life recall experiences but I don't recall anyone here discussing this.

this fellow has LOTS to share about the interlife, pretty amazing stuff

http://www.multidimensionalman.com/M...ter_death.html

Last edited by Henri77 : 27-09-2012 at 04:58 AM.
Old 27-09-2012, 03:10 AM
Henri77

Also a movie "Flipside" has many stories about hypnotoc regressions where people described their experiences.

Amazon has the streaming version to rent.
Old 27-09-2012, 02:54 PM
Quagmire

I remember quite alot of things and each day seem to be a day where more and more is revealed to me. The life I had before this one was planned as being my last as a human. Very happy I looked forward to that life, but I was murdered and cheated out of finishing my time incarnating as human. As I was murdered a curse was also put on me. When I came back to where I went after that life I was very angry. I remember darkness surrounding me, flowing out of me. The only one coming near me was Athena trying to calm me down (how long this took I am not quite sure of though ). She also told me that the spirit guides of those who had murdered me had been by begging for forgiveness. When I had calmed down I remember a meeting between me, Athena and their spirit guides on what to do; the action decided was that they should be taught Empathy as such a path is much more valuable than an eye for an eye if you ask me. I then went incarnating into this life with the one who planned my murder, the one who killed and a curse on my physical body, so knowing how hard my choice towards this here lifetime was I was to be honest not much for going down here.

Where I go between lives might not always be the same place, though mostly it very much resemble Valhalla. I have also noticed that in some if not all lives I have left behind some energy that keeps living on as anther lifeform as if that life did never end. The one I remember best is one I still have as a fairy in Ireland.
Old 28-09-2012, 12:41 PM
Knower

I remember how I died in previous lives. Ive relived them in flashes and re felt everything. It was very traumatic for me to experience that sensation again. there was darkness as I 'blacked out' and then I 'awoke' as me just not in a physical body. The same as why you astral project I guess.
Ive never seen any 'light' so to speak. there are two places I remember being in the after life apart from my missions to hell I previously mentioned in a thread in this section.
The first is this big old looking hospital. It had big archetecual arch ways and a big grass area at the front that slopped down a hill. I was sitting on the grass with all these other people that had passed. There was a big screen to the side that was projecting like an old black and white movie... It wasnt really a movie but more so just words. I wasnt paying attention because I was wondering where I was. I just remember the sound of the projector flickering. Next minute a woman appeared on the screen. she didnt say anything and yet I heard my name called so distinctly. It started raining and I stood up and walked into the hospital. It wasnt a hospital that you would see in real life, more so just alot of people waiting around to be 'healed' and then the woman I always dream of (my guide/angel I guess) took me in her arms and then showed me how to heal people using my hands. I helped her with most of the people there.

The other place I remember after that was sort of an extension of the building, but more a communal part. There was a main room where people could talk to each other. I kept hearing names being called. There were also just sepetate rooms. I awoke in a bed and my guide was pacing the room. She seemed troubled. Fretting imensely, so I walked up and hugged her. We were called to the main area and I spoke with a few people I knew. One was my sister in a past life. She was angry with me. That I didnt save her. She broke down and I just held her as she cried. I loved her so much, it still hurts to think about her now and I don't even have a sister this lifetime. Im crying as im writing this.
I let go and my guide who was my wife in a past life (my soulmate) walked up behind me and hugged me from behind. She put one hand on my forehead and one on my heart then whispered in my ear 'its time bambino'...every thing went white and thats all I remember.

Before all this though I do remember seeing past my death what happend. Like my friend that witnessed it and tried to save me performing cpr and holding my body crying hysterically. And another time seeing the person who killed me and my family... What they did after they murdered us.

The other weird thing is this lifetime my earliest memory is not visual but aural. I remeber hearing the theme song to the tv show a country practice from when I was in the womb. My mum use to watch it all the time. when I was little my mum was rewatching old episodes and I walked into the loungeroom and said 'this Is the episode where molly dies and he runs up the hill'... I had never seen it before but I rememberd it so clearly. It frwaked my mum out :)
Old 28-09-2012, 09:48 PM
Enya

I've been regressed to 'between lives'. In the first, I returned home to be greeted by my greater self and two old friends, one of which is still working with me in this lifetime. In the second, I was so keen to be done with my previous life, I refused to be 'debriefed' and hurried to where I could fly once more and explore some of the levels of that particular state of being.
Old 28-09-2012, 11:10 PM
Super Moderator
I have absolutely no clue -as yet.
However, I have very "old memories" which were with me even as a very young child. What to make of these? I'm unsure. There could be so many psychic variables at work here. I am reluctant to piece the bits all together and form a picture which may or may not be correct.
I have "memories" of certain things I could not possibly have known, living, age 4 or 5 in the environment I did and with the people I did. I only found out those things were so in later life. I certainly could not have known them at that age, by normal means.
Past lives? I don't know. Possibly. I keep my mind open.

But there is one profound "memory" which has gone with me throughout my life as far back as I can remember (and I can remember being 2 years old)...and that is of an environment so utterly beautiful -not just to look at, but in vibration and atmosphere, a pastoral landscape with such joy. I "see" this place in my mind's eye on many occasions, sometimes almost superceding an actual physical landscape. I am pretty convinced, from what I have learned in later years, that this "place" is another dimensional reality, probably experienced in-between lives. I hope to get to it again. This is -for me- home