Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-06-2017, 04:29 AM
Newbie ;)

Cat After-death Communications??

My husband of 24 years passed over December of last year. In the 6 months since I have experienced daily ADC's-feeling him nearby (always to my right), hearing him speak to me (again always to my right), touch, music, dreams, butterflies. They do not cure the grief I feel not having him here in the physical but I do find it comforting knowing he is with me still. I am curious as to how common ADC's are and what experiences others have had with after-death communications?
Old 26-06-2017, 05:44 PM
Newbie ;)

Angel1

My partner Peter died in January 2017. One night about a week after he passed, I was lying in bed waiting for sleep to come with my hands across my chest. I suddenly felt a hand placed on mine, and when I looked up I clearly saw the apparition of peter moving away to the right of my bed. A few nights later, I awoke and saw him near my bed. He did not speak and neither did I feel afraid. Then, shortly after that one morning I heard him calling me to wake up. I was hoping for more visitations like this, but sadly there have not been any more since. I do however, feel a gentle touch on my head, neck, and hands, on a daily basis, and sense that it is him. You are very lucky Dixie – what does your husband say to you? Like you as well, I get comfort from this, but would give the world to have his physical presence and be able to talk to him. I am going though very painful grieving, and cry myself to sleep every night. I read that after death communications are very common, and can range from dream visitations, and apparitions, to hearing a loved one’s voice, and in some cases, even receiving telephone calls from the deceased. Other signs are finding feathers and coins, or having objects moved like photographs. I would be very interested Dixie to hear about further communications from your husband, and hope there will be many.
Old 02-07-2017, 05:39 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marymartina
Other signs are finding feathers and coins, or having objects moved like photographs. .

Check out plenty of youtube videos about people finding angel feathers, or gemstones from heaven, or gold dust on their bibles, even nardus oil on walls.
Old 02-07-2017, 08:42 PM
Administrator
Spirit communicate with us in various ways.Feathers are a sign they are near phone ringing no one there, lights flickering music hearing a song that holds memories for you.butterfles. and dreaming about them.a cold breeze etc.these are just some of the ways they let us know they are close by

Namaste
Old 03-07-2017, 12:54 AM
Super Moderator
Dixie, it really is lovely that you sense your husband beside you on many occasions. Yes he still loves you and is now only in a different dimension, and has not really 'gone away from you' essentially at all, although of course he has left the physical life. Right - I know it doesn't completely 'cure' grieving or mourning of course, but you are very blessed indeed to recognise his presence and know his love is never far away. Blessings to both of you.
Old 04-07-2017, 03:32 AM
Pathfinder

I'm so sorry for your loss. I just lost my baby sister, my child's long term partner died, and my daughter was diagnosed with cancer, all on the same day.

I know life will never be the same. I am getting past the depression, I prefer to have my breakdowns in private, but I am getting out again. I sincerely hope you are too.

I was studying a spiritual course for years. After my sister's death I dreamed she was sitting at a table with a large item on her lap, she said she didn't want to scratch it. Her husband (still a young man) was sitting at the table watching her.

There's more, but it was a message to me that I understood after a few weeks, 'see the face of Christ'. She is telling me that my beliefs are true.

(((hugs)))
Old 14-08-2017, 08:56 PM
Master
had a few fethrs on dor stp fehts lnded on top of me sean my dad sit on set clers day

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 22-08-2017, 05:43 PM
Pathfinder

I have a desk telephone, a landline, that belonged to a family member that has crossed. For some reason I like just having it sit on a shelf where I see it daily. There have been times when that phone starts ringing multiple times a day and if I answer it there is no one there. I would be shocked if I did hear anybody, because that phone is not plugged in or connected to anything.
Old 22-08-2017, 06:19 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlemalt
I have a desk telephone, a landline, that belonged to a family member that has crossed. For some reason I like just having it sit on a shelf where I see it daily. There have been times when that phone starts ringing multiple times a day and if I answer it there is no one there. I would be shocked if I did hear anybody, because that phone is not plugged in or connected to anything.

Such occurrences are, perhaps surprisingly, not that uncommon.
Old 23-08-2017, 01:43 PM
Pathfinder

Really? I have heard of (and even experienced) phantom phone calls before, but never with a disconnected unplugged landline.