Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 30-06-2016, 04:59 AM
Suspended

I believe death is a part of life because it teaches us what we experience in the physical world is temporary, but most importantly that separation is an illusion and we never really "die"...we just transition from one state of being into another...
Old 30-06-2016, 05:59 AM
Deactivated Account

Because life is cyclical, but I don't believe that it always has to be a part of life, I'm pretty sure in the future they are going to find a way to prevent death... that will definitely happen and then you'll probably still get people who want to die because it's natural and they long to move on, but for the most part if medical science was to invent a cure for death, I think a lot of people would be on board.
I mean... just ask anyone, would you rather live for thousands and thousands of years or would you rather die normally. I think most people would choose the latter, because living seems like torment to them lol. I would choose immortality myself because I love life.
Old 01-07-2016, 10:49 AM
Master
Death is the exhale of life, it is natural part of growth, a time to stop and assess everything, choose new methods of growth, and if available, move to higher dimensions of consciousness. If you are super lucky, God invites you to chill at his house rather than live in heaven or hell.
Old 06-07-2016, 05:59 PM
Master
Death and Life does not exist at all, they're illusions from the 3d physical reality.

There is a phrase to describe what we truly are experiencing: Eternal Existence with consciousness in a perpetual transformation.
Old 07-07-2016, 04:58 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by arlonicholson
What is your theory about it?
In my view, nature prevents overpopulation this way.
Old 07-07-2016, 12:47 PM
Knower

First we are immortal spirits, not eternal, we had a beginning since God create us all, we cannot be eternal otherwise we would be Gods too and that is not possible.

Second our real life is not here in a perishable body, our real life is the spiritual life (in the other side) where we are unperishable; here is just school time for learning and evolving towards our common goal : being perfects like Jesus.

For this we cannot, in one single life, abandon all our bad habits, addictions, bad trends that we have and change for good habits, acquire all good virtues, develop our moral and our knowledge to know everything (film Luci had interesting approach, apart to be pure fiction, on this matter acquiring all knowledge of the world).

Reincarnation is the key to obtain that is the only way! Without reincarnation nothing makes sense, the equation of life does not work!

Instead of moving from room to another room, I would simple say; change your clothes for new ones, clean ones, since the old one cannot be cleaned.

By these dynamics, death is necessary. Also don’t consider death a bad thing, if you see the other way around when you will receive a new baby in the family, someone is pregnant, everybody is happy, waiting the day of arrival, all relatives and friends visit the new born and so one. The happiness in the spiritual world is much bigger when a winner spirit that fulfilled his reincarnation program with honor, overcame their trials and difficulties with resignation and returns to spiritual fatherland the welcome “party” is really big!

I hope these comments help the discussion.
Old 20-07-2016, 01:40 PM
Knower
I always think of lives as being a learning experience stop-over on the way back home. Home being the 'afterlife' of course. The more you learn the higher your vibration raises. I like the hallway/kitchen door way theory posted above. Good analogy.
Old 20-07-2016, 02:00 PM
Seeker
Death is the same as birth into a new state of being. Every time we improve or damage ourselves we die, reborn as a new version of ourselves. Without death there could be no growth or change. The "big" death it just our body as a whole rather than the mind.
Old 20-07-2016, 03:57 PM
Burntfruit

Some people are born disabled or impaired.

Would it really be fair if such people had to endure life without death?

Death and aging are natural parts of life.
Old 20-07-2016, 04:00 PM
Administrator
You cant have Death without life just as much as you cant have life without death they are part of the same path,

Namaste