Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 15-07-2022, 12:08 AM
Ascender

I have heard of things like this happening in the run up to the 2012 Olympics. I have heard of moisture-dispersal rockets being fired into the atmosphere to bring sunshine and dry weather to the events. The summer of 2012 was an absolute washout here in the UK, but we did have pretty good weather during Olympic fortnight.

It certainly seems folly to meddle with the weather, but my question would be: if we weren’t supposed to, then how come we have managed to?

There have been other instances of us using nature for our own benefit. We have produced vaccines to control viruses, and we have harnessed the power of the sun and the tides for energy. Could this not be another form of using nature to help us?

Of course, it’s open to abuse, but what isn’t? If we could harness the weather, then we could bring sun to flood-stricken areas, and rain to drought-stricken areas. We could help people who most needed it.
Old 15-07-2022, 05:56 AM
Bambo

Yes nothing is certain..... Everything can be me$$ed with
Old 24-07-2022, 10:34 AM
Ascender
Why would you want to manipulate something so beautiful and perfect? Nature is perfect as it is ��
Old 24-07-2022, 08:36 PM
Bambo

Thats why sadly!!
Old 25-07-2022, 05:57 AM
Deactivated Account

I've seen Christians control weather before. I remember once doing it successfully, but I sort of abandoned the lesson. Maybe I'll take it up shortly.
Old 12-12-2022, 10:11 AM
Ascender

No I don’t think we should: weather patterns are indicative of the spiritual patterns and energies happening in an area at the time. Drought in times of scarcity, floods in times of feeling overwhelmed, cold weather when we’re being cold hearted, fine weather when everyone is feeling happy and positive etc. To do this we’d be meddling with nature. If we want to change the weather, a whole community would have to change its thoughts and energies.
Old 13-12-2022, 01:16 PM
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambo
Yes nothing is certain..... Everything can be me$$ed with
HAARP is one way they do it!!