Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 06-08-2017, 01:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Any twins here or parents to twins/multiples?

I'm a single mum of three daughters, two of them being identical twins. They used to have the 'twin-thing'...though one-sided, i.e. one of them was able to tune in to the other, finish her sentences, feel her pain etc. She was also able to read other's thoughts (though she didn't realise it, she thought she was hearing the person speak) and on two occasions saw deceased loved ones. She seems to have lost those abilities as she's gotten older though (the twins are 12 now).

Anybody else here a twin or parent of twins or multiples? Have you experienced and 'twin-thing' goings on?
Old 29-09-2017, 06:11 PM
Experiencer

I never had that with my twin.
Old 02-10-2017, 01:08 PM
Knower
Not in the family but my best friend is a twin. He has never been into all this sort of thing but i've asked him and he always mentions that he can tell if his sister is feeling down or angry or something like that. I speak about these abilities alot and he often says to me your psychic and and since he has started to notice these things his senses have begin to open again, he will ring me if im thinking about calling him vice versa and picking up emotions.

I think its just apart of the process, some will close themselves up from these abilities and later rediscover them later on in life like myself and my good friend. I don't think they will ever really lose these abilities but may put them in a box for a little while in order to deal with social culture and all that !
Old 02-10-2017, 02:00 PM
Gracey

I have identical twin boys. They have the twin thing and have psionic abilities.
Old 23-10-2017, 05:47 PM
Seeker
My son and daughter are 10.5 months apart, currently both 9 years old until mid November.
When my daughter (second) was born, my son started having night terrors, being able to see and hear spirits and reverted back to"infant" stage. Wanted the bottle again, stopped talking, stopped potty training, etc. Once my daughter started talking, I realized they had their own language. They were inseparable, it would hurt them to be apart and would feel each other's pain.
They may not be twins but they had it pretty much down pat!