Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 22-10-2017, 09:15 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

White P; Hmm - I do have a personal relationship with CHRIST - but sorry - "jesus" of the bible is NOT the way to attain it !! YES - He DID say EVERYTHING that I present on this forum as His truth....Here it is in the ORIGINAL SCRIPTURE from Thomas :

Quote:
55. Jesus said, "Whoever does not hate father and mother cannot be my disciple, and whoever does not hate brothers and sisters, and carry the cross as I do, will not be worthy of me."

And here it is again, even in your sanctioned canon bible versions, here plagiarised by the unknown scribe who is pretending to be "Luke"

Quote:
25 Large crowds were traveling with Jesus, and turning to them he said: 26 “If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own life—such a person cannot be my disciple. 27 And whoever does not carry their cross and follow me cannot be my disciple.

White P - I have told before you and I assure you again - I do NOT tell lies here - EVERYTHING that I say Christ said, He did indeed ACTUALLY SAY, and it is recorded somewhere for us to verify... As I have also advised before, its probably a good idea if you religious types actually READ your bible PROPERLY - then you could easily see the twisting truth there as I point it out to you and compare it to the ORIGINAL truth that Christ actually delivered directly..

YES - we ARE indeed, supposed to emulate CHRIST - but try to understand CHRIST is NOT "jesus of the bible" - Christ WARNED you they would do things in HIS NAME that would MISLEAD you - your bible and the religion that bares His name is ALL a part of that deception - it starts with the Jewish god Yhvh - that one is NOT the Father that Christ alone reveals...

I have shown you all this also in His ORIGINAL SCRIPTURE, from which your entire new testament is indeed plagiarized, twisted and altered to suit their purpose to hold you subservient and dominated...
Old 22-10-2017, 01:22 PM
Master

Satan is a deceiver. The Bible says he often appears as an angel of light. One way he deceives is to convince people they are following Jesus Christ when in fact they are not.

You need to study the gospels so you will know what the real Jesus is like and ask God to help you understand and keep you from being misled by Satan. It would probably be best if you ignore your dreams and focus on what the Bible says. Satan can send dreams to mislead you. The Bible is from God and if followed will lead you to truth.
Old 23-10-2017, 02:00 AM
Experiencer

ab origine-you are taking what Christ said out of context-the book of Thomas is from what bible? are you not one who has shouted from the roof tops the ninle is not real? once again you are contradicting yourself and trying to present yourself as some type of leader sent out to save the masses from being deceived-yet you attempt to deceive because you understand not and try to twist it to present yourself as knowing-you should really move off the Christian forum-you are a wolf among the sheep-sent to deceive, kill, and destroy-viper is what you is

do you believe jesus Christ is Lord and Savior of the world?
Old 23-10-2017, 02:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
ab origine-you are taking what Christ said out of context-the book of Thomas is from what bible? are you not one who has shouted from the roof tops the ninle is not real? once again you are contradicting yourself and trying to present yourself as some type of leader sent out to save the masses from being deceived-yet you attempt to deceive because you understand not and try to twist it to present yourself as knowing-you should really move off the Christian forum-you are a wolf among the sheep-sent to deceive, kill, and destroy-viper is what you is

do you believe jesus Christ is Lord and Savior of the world?

Well then white pegasus..if you believe that AB has been sent to deceive kill and destroy. ..WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS, THAT HAS SENT HIM.?
Old 23-10-2017, 04:24 AM
Experiencer

neil, why do you ask a question when you already know the answer?
Old 23-10-2017, 04:42 AM
Master
Quote:

I don't know the answer, can you explain please....
You say Christ/Jesus is the saviour of the world, how will he save it ? It is in a mess and does need saving but I can't see how...
Old 23-10-2017, 08:26 AM
Master

Quote:

What makes you think that I could actually know the answer, and know what is actually going on in "AB's" mind

In AB's case i have no exact idea, ..but because of my experiences with the darkest of beings, who are definitely capable of incredible illusions and deceit, my belief is, that it would be that nobody sent him...but it would be imo, that spiritual beings are either speaking to him with his knowledge that he is being spoken to by them, or the beings are just speaking "AT" him, without him having any knowledge that he has been receiving thoughts from beings...and then I would not know if the spiritual beings told him to deceive, kill & destroy, as you say that somebody has done.

BUT....." i" was wondering if you were referring to a devil or satan being, that had sent him, to deceive, kill & destroy....as you had suggested..

And then I COULD NOT even start to believe that "AB" would go out of his way to deceive, kill and destroy.
-----------------------------------
So once again if you will...who do you think sent "AB", TO DECEIVE, KILL & DESTROY.

Regards neil.
Old 23-10-2017, 08:37 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I don't know the answer, can you explain please....
You say Christ/Jesus is the saviour of the world, how will he save it ? It is in a mess and does need saving but I can't see how...

Hi sky...In the first line it seems that you are asking me to explain something to you.....what is it that you are asking me to explain.

And actually, is any of this post meant for me....because I never said that, I think christ jesus is the savior of the world.

But I do believe that, the christ essence of god/creator is the savior of dark and or evil spiritual beings, that are corrupting this world.

Do reply please...neil
Old 23-10-2017, 10:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Hi sky...In the first line it seems that you are asking me to explain something to you.....what is it that you are asking me to explain.

And actually, is any of this post meant for me....because I never said that, I think christ jesus is the savior of the world.

But I do believe that, the christ essence of god/creator is the savior of dark and or evil spiritual beings, that are corrupting this world.

Do reply please...neil

I was referring to WP Neil...
Old 23-10-2017, 11:01 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I was referring to WP Neil...
Yes I was thinking as much, but I was confused, because you went through my post instead of going via WP's post.

So now we can wait for a possible answer to our questions from WP.