Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 30-09-2017, 01:42 PM
Ascender

Noah had three sons, they had wives, there were NO daughters. so where was the "incest?" if you know that much about what happen in Noah's time. then you should have knew this. yes!... God is love, though he will PUNISH ANYONE... who refuse to obey him, just like any parent would. and yes... his punishment was to destroy them. who are we as humans, to even THINK!... we got the right to question how, Jehovah God by the way, works?!

and if he wasn't a "God of love", we would have NEVER BEEN HERE, thanks to Adam and Eve. or even have a chance to eternal life, (John 3:16,17), thanks to Jehovah's "LOVE". by sending his PERFECT SON, to die for imperfect, selfish, complaining, immoral, unappreciating, and short of love ourselves HUMANS!

YOU WAKE UP everyday, did you think it was because YOU WANTED TOO? NO, IT WAS BECAUSE HE'S GIVEN YOU another chance to get to KNOW HIM, as Jesus said we should...if we want LIFE! ,(John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent).

and typical imperfect humans as were are, we THINK we can live as we want, even if it goes AGAINST Jehovah. still wanting to believe, we have a first class ticket to Heaven. having the nerves to get upset with Jehovah, just because we brought troubles on our own selves! ,(Pro.19:3 People ruin their lives by their own foolishness and then are angry at the Lord). they died in the flood because they DID NOT heed THE WARNING Noah was relating to them. just like MANY today will NOT LISTEN.

so regardless of one believe Jehovah is a God of love... or not, doesn't even matter, the End will still happen. those who's against him, is with satan. and just as those humans, seen their End right along with the wicked angels offspring's. so will wicked man seen his End, with the offspring's fathers. you have a chance to choose which side you would rather be on. Jehovah God and Jesus, or satan and his demons...it's your world!
Old 30-09-2017, 06:43 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Quote:
Noah had three sons, they had wives, there were NO daughters. so where was the "incest?"

Well obviously there MUST be incest in the generations that follow - 3 sons give rise to next generation who are ALL related by blood and close familial dna - and yet from this next generation some 6 BILLION and counting will arise - so yer do the maths - incest at the start is a GUARANTEE Im afraid....

Quote:
God is love, though he will PUNISH ANYONE... who refuse to obey him, just like any parent would. and yes... his punishment was to destroy them. who are we as humans, to even THINK!... we got the right to question how, Jehovah God by the way, works?!

Surely that's some kind of joke there..??.. How does "love" even equate with punishment or DESTRUCTION..?... What - it loves us so it will punish us if we disobey destroy us if we disobey too much and THAT is how it shows "love"..?...WAKE UP GIRL !!!

Now - Im a parent - have NEVER punished any of MY children for disobeying me - how ARROGANT is that to punish someone simply because they refuse to bow down to you..??...give them proper love and that situation just doesnt ever happen and the child will do as you ask out of indeed PROPER love and respect - give them FEAR though as yhvh does and for sure expect some rebellion along the way... Hold the child down dominated and subservient, and for sure expect some rebellion along the way...Your Yhvh hasn't got a clue about his children !!

Take an honest look - you will see this god loves IT SELF FIRST AND FOREMOST ALWAYS !!! It couldn't give a flying kung fu kick about OUR welfare - just as long as IT gets some worship from us !! Hence all the fear based instructions and insistance that we place it first always - EVERYTHING it has said and done "for our benefit" is actually done to hold us captive and dominated - spiritually enslaved to it - tied to it ENERGETICALLY so that it can quite literally feed from our essence - it traps us with ignorance given to us THROUGH RELIGION - hence Christ actually advised have NO PART OF RELIGION - as in HATE your parents - as He said to those with ears to actually hear..

Oh - and what RIGHT do I have to question this so called god..?? EVERY right - after all - didn't it give me a MIND and a FREE WILL (despite its attempts to dominate MY Will remains free) - so why DID it give me these tools if Im forbidden to think for my Self..??..

Ignorance is the enemy here Christ said - first task and first step as we start this attempt to save our Self - is to KNOW THY SELF He advised - become fully known is the crucial first step - ignorance is the enemy - spiritual ignorance of our eternal nature, forced upon us BY your god of the bible - ergo - your god of the bible is actually the enemy here too according to Christ..
Old 30-09-2017, 07:54 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Well obviously there MUST be incest in the generations that follow - 3 sons give rise to next generation who are ALL related by blood and close familial dna - and yet from this next generation some 6 BILLION and counting will arise - so yer do the maths - incest at the start is a GUARANTEE Im afraid....

Surely that's some kind of joke there..??.. How does "love" even equate with punishment or DESTRUCTION..?... What - it loves us so it will punish us if we disobey destroy us if we disobey too much and THAT is how it shows "love"..?...WAKE UP GIRL !!!

Now - Im a parent - have NEVER punished any of MY children for disobeying me - how ARROGANT is that to punish someone simply because they refuse to bow down to you..??...give them proper love and that situation just doesnt ever happen and the child will do as you ask out of indeed PROPER love and respect - give them FEAR though as yhvh does and for sure expect some rebellion along the way... Hold the child down dominated and subservient, and for sure expect some rebellion along the way...Your Yhvh hasn't got a clue about his children !!

Take an honest look - you will see this god loves IT SELF FIRST AND FOREMOST ALWAYS !!! It couldn't give a flying kung fu kick about OUR welfare - just as long as IT gets some worship from us !! Hence all the fear based instructions and insistance that we place it first always - EVERYTHING it has said and done "for our benefit" is actually done to hold us captive and dominated - spiritually enslaved to it - tied to it ENERGETICALLY so that it can quite literally feed from our essence - it traps us with ignorance given to us THROUGH RELIGION - hence Christ actually advised have NO PART OF RELIGION - as in HATE your parents - as He said to those with ears to actually hear..

Oh - and what RIGHT do I have to question this so called god..?? EVERY right - after all - didn't it give me a MIND and a FREE WILL (despite its attempts to dominate MY Will remains free) - so why DID it give me these tools if Im forbidden to think for my Self..??..

Ignorance is the enemy here Christ said - first task and first step as we start this attempt to save our Self - is to KNOW THY SELF He advised - become fully known is the crucial first step - ignorance is the enemy - spiritual ignorance of our eternal nature, forced upon us BY your god of the bible - ergo - your god of the bible is actually the enemy here too according to Christ..

Ab Origine,

don't forget you're human, so now you're human to judge God doing. You never punish your children is your style of treatment to your children but not others should be like you. Your standard of outlook can't be the same as others.

You just see from human , do you ever see two families are doing the same thing with the same manner or attitude? So you're now telling God what to do? GREAT JOKER!!!

Your practice of kundalini is not from Jesus and it's from demons that I've tackled with them. Don't forget they're the ugly thin long hairs demons hiding in the jungle. So you thing that's the best of all practice? You're mingled with demon's practice already and you still don't understand what's going on with you?
Old 30-09-2017, 07:55 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Or you should say, that gods very essence is the cure all...the holy spiritual essence of god.....can be a part of you, if you want it to be.

And as it flows more and more abundantly, into you, you become more and more transformed of soul self...reborn so to speak....

And when you have received sufficient of gods very essence....you will then have been fully transformed into the likeness of god....and you will no longer be, just in the image of god.

And the only way to start the inflowings of gods very essence into you...is for you to know that it is available from god, and you have to truly want it from him....YOU HAVE TO TRULY WANT FOR GOD TO CONVERT YOU FROM A NATURAL MAN OR WOMAN AND INTO A HOLY BEING.

And it can be achieved whilst you are still connected to this non conscious earthly flesh form.

AND SO THEN, THE VERY NEXT TIME THAT YOU HAVE AN OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE, WHILE YOU ARE STILL ENERGETICALY CONNECTED TO THE EARTHLY FLESH FORM, AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN CONVERTED INTO A HOLY BEING, THANKS TO GODS DESIRE TO GRANT YOU YOUR WISH TO BE CONVERTED.

THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL YOU REALIZE THAT YOU CAN ENTER INTO THE FIRST SPHERE/REALM OF THE MANY MANSIONS OF GODS HOLY KINGDOM.

And then as each and everyone of us spiritual beings, who are in the flesh or finished with the flesh, individually is transformed into christed holy beings.
THEN AND ONLY THEN, CAN THERE BE A CURE ALL...GODS KINGDOM IS NOT THE CURE ALL....THE CURE ALL IS GODS, HOLY SPIRITUAL ESSENCE/THE HOLY GHOST/THE HOLY SPIRIT. ...ETC ETC ETC.

.......THE MANY MANSIONS, WITHIN GODS HOLY KINGDOM, WILL BE YOUR NEW & ALL ABUNDANT WONDERLAND, THAT YOU WILL CALL HOME, AND A BONUS FOR YOU, AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN TRANFORMED OF SOUL SELF.
WHERE YOU WILL FIND FELLOWSHIP WITH LIKE MINDED PERSONS.

SO Kjw 47...could you know or believe the above...does that resonate with your thoughts.

The bible is clear--144,000 are bought from the earth( Rev 14:3)= literal. No where is the great multitude promised heaven. Jesus promised this to them--Matt 5:5--Happy are the meek for they will inherit the EARTH.
Old 30-09-2017, 07:57 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
Just thought I'd point out that the beginning of chapter 16 starts with the premise 'And' so when you back track through all the premises you'll find yourself in a few chapters before ch16. The reason I point that is because I can see the set out of Hebrew poetry where the writer will state something and when that level of understanding is somewhat exhausted he will start again on the same message but on a different level will add different info. It's obvious that he repeats on the 7 so they are all related. I will address this in the near future if someone else hasn't by then.

Babylon the great is about to fall. That starts the trib, then rev 16 concludes.
Old 01-10-2017, 01:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
The bible is clear--144,000 are bought from the earth( Rev 14:3)= literal. No where is the great multitude promised heaven. Jesus promised this to them--Matt 5:5--Happy are the meek for they will inherit the EARTH.

And are you one of the 144, 000....and if you are not, then what are your plans for yorself when the 144, 000 are taken
Old 01-10-2017, 05:11 AM
Master
Quote:
And are you one of the 144, 000....and if you are not, then what are your plans for yorself when the 144, 000 are taken

Who do you think will do the counting neil
Old 01-10-2017, 05:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
. God is love, though he will PUNISH ANYONE... who refuse to obey him, just like any parent would. and yes... his punishment was to destroy them. who are we as humans, to even THINK!... we got the right to question how, Jehovah God by the way, works?!

!

My sons (I'm a widower) are now 51 and 48 years old. They have both, at various times said how happy they were to have such loving parents - and have thanked us at some time for caring - not punishing. Nor do they punish my grandchildren for being themselves.

The biblical god hasn't done anything to help the human race, quite the opposite in fact.
Old 01-10-2017, 08:07 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Who do you think will do the counting neil

Sky..hi.

I do hope the above is humor, in some form. .

I can tell you though, that the bible says that there are,very many mansions in the fathers heavenly kingdom...
And my understanding of how large the entire universe is.....has me believing that the fathers entire heavenly kingdom could be so very damn large, so large that It could house every person ever born unto this earth. .... roughly this many was an estimate ↓↓
----------------------------------
As of 2015, Haub estimates that a total of 108.2 billion people*have ever been born in the history of the world.Oct 14, 2015
But my understanding is that there have been many many more that have lived on this earth than 108.2 billion. ..

then you could think about how many more planets with sentient beings on them exists...because science estimates this↓↓
------------------------------
All in all, Hubble reveals an estimated*100 billion galaxies*in the universe or so, but this number is likely to increase to about 200 billion as telescope technology in space improves, Livio said.Apr 1, 2014
-----------------------------
So imagine if there was lets say, one planet in each of the possible 100 or200 billion galaxies that had sentient life on them.
And I would think that they are all under the same one and only loving gods governing law, and that all of the people on all of those those other planets would all be allowed entrance into the heavenly fathers kingdom of many mansions, once those persons have been made divine, by the christing holy spiritual essence of our heavenly father.

The thought of someone believing that only 144, 000 people would be allowed entrance into the kingdom has me smiling in disbelief.

The universe is so vast, that god could create his heavenly mansions so vast in area, that it could house billions upon billions upon billions of persons. Across untold billions of light years of unbelievably wondrously beautiful lands in the one kingdom of love, and all so very incredibly abundant.

"""HOW CLOSED AND SMALL MINDED, THAT SO MANY CHRISTIAN PEOPLE CAN BE"""

Ps when I read rev 14:3 the entire verse speaks in the past tense. ..and that would indicate to me that the 144, 000 have allready be taken from earth 2000 years ago.

So does that mean that "Kjw47" is there for, not going to be allowed to live in the heavenly fathers kingdom... ever.

Or is "kjw47" and All other Christians possibly lucky enough to be so very wrong in there beliefs, and there for be allowed to live there in after all.

THE MIND ABSOLUTELY BOGGLES.
Old 01-10-2017, 08:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Sky..hi.

I do hope the above is humor, in some form. .

I can tell you though, that the bible says that there are,very many mansions in the fathers heavenly kingdom...
And my understanding of how large the entire universe is.....has me believing that the fathers entire heavenly kingdom could be so very damn large, so large that It could house every person ever born unto this earth. .... roughly this many was an estimate ↓↓
As of 2015, Haub estimates that a total of 108.2 billion people*have ever been born in the history of the world.Oct 14, 2015
But my understanding is that there have been many many more that have lived on this earth than 108.2 billion. ..

then you could think about how many more planets with sentient beings on them exists...because science estimates this↓↓
------------------------------
All in all, Hubble reveals an estimated*100 billion galaxies*in the universe or so, but this number is likely to increase to about 200 billion as telescope technology in space improves, Livio said.Apr 1, 2014
-----------------------------
So imagine if there was lets say, one planet in each of the possible 100 or200 billion galaxies that had sentient life on them.
And I would think that they are all under the same one and only loving gods governing law, and that all of the people on all of those those other planets would all be allowed entrance into the heavenly fathers kingdom of many mansions, once those persons have been made divine, by the christing holy spiritual essence of our heavenly father.

The thought of someone believing that only 144, 000 people would be allowed entrance into the kingdom has me smiling in disbelief.

The universe is so vast, that god could create his heavenly mansions so vast in area, that it could house billions upon billions upon billions of persons. Across untold billions of light years of unbelievably wondrously beautiful lands in the one kingdom of love, and all so very incredibly abundant.

"""HOW CLOSED AND SMALL MINDED, THAT SO MANY CHRISTIAN PEOPLE CAN BE"""

Ps when I read rev 14:3 the entire verse speaks in the past tense. ..and that would indicate to me that the 144, 000 have allready be taken from earth 2000 years ago.

So does that mean that "Kjw47" is there for, not going to be allowed to live in the heavenly fathers kingdom... ever.

Or is "kjw47" and All other Christians possibly lucky enough to be so very wrong in there beliefs, and there for be allowed to live there in after all.

THE MIND ABSOLUTELY BOGGLES.

At the last estimation of the number of galaxies the figure was 2 trillion!

This other figure - 144.000 - is the mainspring for all Jehova's Witnesses. It is the aim of each one to belong to this group. I grew up with JWs so I've heard all about it...