Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 17-05-2017, 09:46 PM
Guide

Bunny Astrological Sun Signs for Pets

I have two cats. One is a taurus and I am trying to decide whether my other cat is a virgo or a libra. Do you know the date of birth of your pets? Do they portray any of their sun sign characteristics?

I'm no expert on taurus, but I think my cat fits the sun sign description well. He is super loyal. Sleeps beside me every night and watches me constantly. He even cornered one of my friends who slept over and wouldn't let her out of the bathroom. LOL. Now that he is around 3 years old, he is perfectly happy just sleeping all day. He can be lazy when he wants to be and as can be said for a cat, he enjoys his "creature comforts" like treats, regular meals, etc. I also find taureans to be nice looking, and my cat is super soft and silky and beautiful, with two different coloured eyes.
Old 18-05-2017, 03:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clio_86
I have two cats. One is a taurus and I am trying to decide whether my other cat is a virgo or a libra. Do you know the date of birth of your pets? Do they portray any of their sun sign characteristics?

I'm no expert on taurus, but I think my cat fits the sun sign description well. He is super loyal. Sleeps beside me every night and watches me constantly. He even cornered one of my friends who slept over and wouldn't let her out of the bathroom. LOL. Now that he is around 3 years old, he is perfectly happy just sleeping all day. He can be lazy when he wants to be and as can be said for a cat, he enjoys his "creature comforts" like treats, regular meals, etc. I also find taureans to be nice looking, and my cat is super soft and silky and beautiful, with two different coloured eyes.

In hindu culture it is believed that animals do not have any karma, they are just here to experience and that there is no cause or effect for them, if that makes sense. Humans are known to have karma instead and astrology is based on complex human profiles, since humans have complex nervous system. I have never met anyone doing an astrological profile on a pet.
Old 18-05-2017, 04:35 AM
Master
I remember with my current two male cats I took note of their Sun Sign. Both babes born under the sign of Capricorn. I have watched them over the years, they are about 7 years old born in 2010, and to be honest I am not seeing Capricornian traits with them, but more along the lines of domesticated cat, traits which many cats share.

Despite sun signs, they are a joy and a comfort to have within my family despite the family opinions and heated debate that revolves around them (I'm sure they don't mind the attention). We are going to be looking to get them fixed soon, males and their territory issues haha- Yes I am speaking of cats or animals here.

I wouldn't trade those two punks for anything.

Irregardless of their sign.

Still I am just not seeing the Capricorn in them.

Interesting topic, an enjoyable read.
Old 18-05-2017, 06:54 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
In hindu culture it is believed that animals do not have any karma, they are just here to experience and that there is no cause or effect for them, if that makes sense. Humans are known to have karma instead and astrology is based on complex human profiles, since humans have complex nervous system. I have never met anyone doing an astrological profile on a pet.

Interesting. I don't know that much about astrology, just saw a webpage about pets and sun signs and found it intriguing. I have heard mediums speak of people who had past lives as animals before, so how would that fit into the idea that animals have no karma? Interesting. Also, if people assign astrological profiles to cities, countries, etc., why would animals not be effected?
Old 18-05-2017, 08:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clio_86
Interesting. I don't know that much about astrology, just saw a webpage about pets and sun signs and found it intriguing. I have heard mediums speak of people who had past lives as animals before, so how would that fit into the idea that animals have no karma? Interesting. Also, if people assign astrological profiles to cities, countries, etc., why would animals not be effected?

Maybe a complex human profile would be the same as that of an innocent animal or pet. I do not know it all.
I feel everyone and everything is influenced by planetary movements, like phases of the moon perhaps will help a pet find a new home etc.
However we have complex nervous systems , our bodies and our natures are not the same as a pet cat or pet dog perhaps. Sun signs are based on human profiles, it cannot be the same for animals. You cannot say my cat is taurus, as in it would be for a Taurus person. There is a difference between human and an animal. A small cat would not have the same complexity of a human nature. It is believed they do not have karma but only to experience, so the effect would not be grave on him as it would be on a human being. Even if you rule the karma part out, there still is a difference.
Everyone is affected by planetary movements, like wolves during full moon maybe , or trees and plants are subject to change and seasons. A wolf however is not a human being. It is not the same as astrology for a human. They might not need the complex profile of human astrology, even sun signs. Sun signs are based on people, not how pets and animals are. The kind of families and relationships they build, or the work they go to, or how they marry and adjust in society maybe, or the education they get and careers they build or go to an office and sit behind a desk on a computer. The human nature and human body is different than animal nature and animal body. Animals are simpler than human beings.
I also believe astrology is based on karma. Karma is not just past life, it is also the lessons we come to master here. So humans have complex goals. An adult cat will not have the same complexity of an adult human. There is a difference. A complex astrological profile of a human is not needed for an innocent cat or dog.
Maybe a separate branch of study could be built on how planets affect animals, plants, but it can't be the same as that of a human astrological profile.
If you read information on the sun sign, you cant compare it with that of a pet. Sun signs are based on people, and their traits are not that of animals. There is a lot of difference I believe.
Old 18-05-2017, 09:55 PM
Guide

I dont know. I have owned many animals and I can testify they have all had unique personalities once you pay attention to them. Sure, they are more simple than humans but I dont see why an animal couldn't have Leo traits or cancer traits for example. Even if they are very basic traits, like a pet always wanting to be the centre of attention, or a cat born during the sign of cancer, who is even more nurturing and doting on her kittens than what could be classified as "average." I'm not saying you need to develop a complex chart for a pet, I'm asking if pets exhibit basic sun sign traits.
Old 19-05-2017, 01:54 AM
Master
Astrology is an ancient science. It is very old. Sun sign astrology has developed over the years as profile on people. It has not developed as profile on domesticated animals. If we confuse humans and animals as the same, and do not understand the nature of animal, we are doing them and our environment a disfavor.
Animals can be associated with planets, different animals can be associated with different elements I believe, like birds could be air and whales could be water and each animal could have a dominant planet. That might take different study and observation. The anatomy and psychology of each animal is different. So it might not be the same as astrology we know for common people.
Old 06-11-2017, 10:28 PM
Master
my 2s leos thy r

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 07-11-2017, 04:52 AM
Knower

I have a little Libra and an Aries. And believe me, she thinks she rules the roost.
Old 10-11-2017, 02:18 AM
Newbie ;)

Is it really true? Astrological signs for a pet? I don't know that I'll research on it.