Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 14-10-2010, 12:55 PM
Sangress

Energetic Blockages and How to Deal with Them

This article was meant to be relatively short.....I don't know what happened in regards to the length, but oh well.

(All the information written here is gained from my own personal experience.)

Energetic Blockages

What are Energetic Blockages?

These are by far the most common ailment of all I have encountered. Any one person or spirit will have at least 10 minor blockages or more in their system at any one time.
Energy Blockages are described as build-ups of coalesced energy anywhere within an energetic system. These blockages are classed as either major or minor, no in-betweens as that would cause unnecessary confusion.

Major blockages
slow down the entire energy system and grow in size quickly, these are only found in main Energy Centers or Minor Energy Centers which have the capability to expand in size.

Minor blockages
are most often harmless as they are dotted amongst energetic veins, which are able to maneuver themselves around the blockage and avoid impediment.

What are the causes of Energetic Blockages?

Blockages can be caused by various things, but the forming of the blockages themselves, not the situations leading up to a blockage forming, is usually the same. All blockages are formed by stagnant or unfiltered energy which coalesces in some area of an Energy System and are often lodged in some area of a system.
To my knowledge, the situational causes of a blockage has nothing to do with a persons emotional state of health, or physical state of health, as some would like to believe. Of course, blockages can exacerbate already present energetic or physical conditions and most certainly do effect emotional and physical health if given the time to grow.
The forming of blockages has everything to do with what energies you are exposed to and your reaction to such energies. I’m sure we have all had experiences where we encounter a kind of energy that effects us negatively, and we would feel ill or out of sorts for a while after such energetic contact, our non-physical senses may even be effected too. Such “negative” energies are perfect for tainting your own energy and refusing to mix with it, then becoming inactive or stagnant and coalescing of its own accord.

A note of caution
! - Sometimes spirits, or energy workers…etc can pass on their blockages to other peoples systems through close non-physical contact, this can happen naturally or, unfortunately by the persons own choice.

What are some of the effects of Energetic Blockages?

As has been briefly stated above, blockages slow or stop the flow of energy through the body. The effect of any blockage is altered depending on the size and area of the blockage. Generally the area around the mass of coalesced energy will be energetically and sometimes physically numb, there can be a sensation of physical weight to blockages which can also cause muscle tension and aches. If a blockage is situated in a main energetic vein, such as one in your neck, many of your non-physical perceptions would be dimmed and, in some cases, the development of such skills can be halted or reversed by a lack of energy reaching parts of the brain.

How do I remove/cure Blockages?

Here I will list three main ways to remove Energetic Blockages.

1. The Grip and Pull Method

The name seems to speak for itself. Anyone with a physical body can do this and its possibly the most common, but painful and generally shocking-inspiring way to remove blockages from a system.
This involves reading the energy beneath your skin in whatever way you please, locating a blockage and then placing your hand on the area (if you are partial to using your hands that is,) mentally taking hold of the blockage by clenching your non-physical fist around the mass and then quickly jerking your physical, and non-physical hand back and away in one movement to essentially rip out the problem blockage.
The initial sensation from removing a blockage that is the size of ones fist is generally a flash of hot pain, but usually a distant pain unless your physical body operates on an especially spiritual level (if it does then I would not recommend this method at all as the pain would by horrific, and it can cause physical bruising among people of an especially merged physical and spiritual existence.) the weight or whichever sensation your mind registers from the presence of the blockage will disappear instants after it is removed and you would most likely feel a flood of energy going back into the area that was once completely numb. The area will be extra sensitive, both physically and spiritually for a day or two.

Now, after you use the Grip and Pull Method you will most likely be sitting there with a mass of coalesced energy stuck to your other hand. The easiest and simplest way to remove this is to actually physically wash your hand because your mind incorporates the cleaning into your subconscious, which most often acts of its own accord to dislodge the unwanted mass.
Another way would be to convert the energy to something more flexible and then return it to your system in its new and harmless form.
Yet another way would be to convert the energy, but have it become ambient energy instead of taking it back yourself.

Note of caution! - Any blockage larger than two fist sizes often require two people to remove simply because of the risks involved in dragging a solid slab of energy through your skin and having an especially large energetic wound possibly bleeding itself out.

If you feel light-headed and you happen to feel energy from all over your body moving toward the area where you took out the Blockage, then you have damaged your system enough to make it difficult for it to heal on its own. This sensation literally means your energy is bleeding out of you.
When this happens I find that placing your hand over the energetic wound and pulling the rift closed with your mind is often not very difficult. If the area of damage is too large it will help to place a thick energetic filter over it to slow down the energy loss so you can take more time to heal the damage yourself, or seek help from someone else.

2. Aid from an Energetic Vampires (or Skilled Spirit)

Energetic Vampires are adept at removing all blockages in a single moment when given the incentive to do so for a small exchange of energy (which they often gain out of the blockages themselves, so no true loss for you.) It is painless if done correctly. I will always recommend you take such an option into consideration as it saves a lot of time and effort. It also negates the need to deal with the blockages after they are removed, as they are consumed by the vampire during the exchange.

Note of caution?….there are no notes of caution involving this method as long as you know the vampire/spirit in question is equipped to do this procedure and are responsible and trustworthy as well.

3. Grounding energy

This is reserved mainly for small Blockages that are close to the size of a golf ball. It involves charging your energy up and gathering it in one or more areas in your body and then forcing that energy to flow through your system very quickly to flush out any minor Blockages.

As all Grounding exercises go, the Blockages can be forced through the soles of the feet and into the ground and kept there, or they can be converted and pulled back up into the body as safer energy.

Note of caution! - the only issue I have found with this method is that, if the blockages are too extensive they can lodge themselves in the main veins of your legs and essentially render you unable to Ground yourself, which can create many potentially serious problems.

So be sure to know roughly how many blockages you have, and judge whether they can flow without becoming lodged in you and then building up more.

How do I Prevent Energetic Blockages From Occurring?

Filter Everything
I cannot stress enough the importance of learning how to filter any energy you come into contact with either through your aura, a shield or simply out of natural habit.

The cleaner you keep your energy, the more healthy you will be and the less chance you have of energy coalescing within your system.

Grounding
Grounding your own energy promotes your system to make new energy, this ensures that you wont have any old sluggish energy in your system, but rather quick and smooth energy that jumps at your every command as soon as you even consider using it.

Shielding
This is not directly related to energetic health itself, but a good basic defense deters overzealous spirits and people from interfering with your system without your permission.

So, there you have it. A rough comprehensive guide to dealing with Energetic Blockages.

There are other far more complicated methods that I know of as well, But the English language (or any spoken human language for that matter) won’t begin to cover how to use such methods, so I apologize for that inconvenience.

As always, opinions, suggestions and questions are welcome.

Thank you for reading

Sangress
Old 14-10-2010, 02:03 PM
Master
thank you for posting this!

may i ask how i can filter my energy? also protect it? the only way i can think of is visualization. thanks!
Old 14-10-2010, 02:25 PM
Master

I discovered a super easy way to help w/ my own blockages. When I catch myself reacting I just take a deep breath and as I release it I think to myself "release" or that I'm breathing out whatever it is I don't wish to retain. I found I was often heaving a sigh anyway so I put it to work!

I didn't feel anything immediately but I was surprised to feel a shift in myself after having done it for a few weeks. And best of all, it's easy. I know myself well enough to know if it's not easy then I'm not likely to stick w/ it!
Old 18-10-2010, 09:45 AM
Master
Hi Guy's

Try Toning work (sound energy)

I recommend most strongly.

x daz x
Old 27-02-2011, 08:42 PM
star-child

Great thread!

Thanks Sangress.
Old 27-02-2011, 09:10 PM
Master
thanks sangress, how does one shiedl their energy?
Old 28-02-2011, 02:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
I discovered a super easy way to help w/ my own blockages. When I catch myself reacting I just take a deep breath and as I release it I think to myself "release" or that I'm breathing out whatever it is I don't wish to retain. I found I was often heaving a sigh anyway so I put it to work!

I didn't feel anything immediately but I was surprised to feel a shift in myself after having done it for a few weeks. And best of all, it's easy. I know myself well enough to know if it's not easy then I'm not likely to stick w/ it!

I do this as well. Breath out anything negative with a nice big belly breath. Belly breathing also helps to keep energy flowing in general. I like it because it takes almost no time and can be done in mid conversation without even interrupting. When I find myself getting worked up while talking to someone I can take a nice controlled breath and bring myslelf back into focus.
Old 28-02-2011, 03:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
thanks sangress, how does one shiedl their energy?

I start by thinking about the nature of the shield itself. What exactly is it intended to do? Then I try to think of an image that fits the intention. Then I try to personalize it in some way. Then I feed energy into it.

An example:

Lets say we want to make a shield that blocks out other peoples' negative judgements. When they have a strong negative judgement about the world or themselves we can sometimes take this on and identify with it. So what comes to my mind is the old childrens saying "I'm rubber and you're glue". Now thats a personal thing, you need something that is strongly associative for you. Now I need an image. As I think about it I've decided that rubber isn't the image I want so I'm going to make a trampoline. My image is the Uplifting Trampoline. Whenever I am jumping on it any energy that comes my way will get stuck bouncing on the trampoline. If it fits my criteria as a negative judgement it will get bounced off. So my trampoline will keep me from being weighed down by other peoples' judgement.

I used a trampoline on purpose to demonstrate that any image will work. What's important is that you are able to focus on it. After you have firm image you need to feed energy into it if you want to stick around when you aren't thinking about it. I don't know what methods you use to move energy so just do what you would normally do but push the energy into your image. It can take a while but you can get them to stick around all the time.
Old 28-02-2011, 06:00 AM
Sangress

I think I have an article about energetic shields out there somewhere which may be of help.

Didn't see that message until now. whoopse. heh.
Old 28-02-2011, 04:33 PM
Master
oh do you? i'd love to read it thanks