Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 03-01-2013, 04:21 AM
Newbie ;)

Red face Healing deeply embedded wounds

Are there ways to do this on your own?
Old 03-01-2013, 04:27 AM
MYFIGO

I don't think so... that would put you back to square one.

I think that in order to heal deep wounds, we grow spiritually so that not only do we heal, but we grow from the life lessons we acquire. So I think you would be better and stronger than before the event ever happened. And this would be a good thing.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:49 AM
Juanita

Cat

[quote=MikeThePhoenix]Are there ways to do this on your own?[/QUOTE

Unfortunately, there is no other way to do it.....It might depend on what the deeply inbedded wound is all about......is it mental, physical or spiritual? or all three? therapy, investigation and research on the issue, perhaps meditation, maybe medications? It is part of "your" Life Plan.....
Old 03-01-2013, 06:48 AM
Master

I would advise against it - whether it's possible or not I don't know but the voice of another person, wise and kind but firm to keep you focused on the right direction rather than chasing your own thoughts is much better.

But, don't hand over the responsibility of the healing to someone else as well, it is your journey and you have to go through it.

Take care, it's a good time to heal.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:33 AM
MMM

as with anything, it depends
depends mostly on what you mean 'on your own'
i've known certain very well grounded and strong and dedicated (and smart) people to transform themselves using self help / transformational material (like books, etc.)
others sit through classes (like NLP)
others require a therapist on a short or long-term basis

it depends what healing is wanted and who you are
Old 03-01-2013, 10:25 AM
Ivy

Yes, ofcourse you can do it on your own.

But being on your own means making the judgement of when to ask for help, when to take it, and when to reject it.

It's by making these judgements by yourself that you will remain in control of your own healing.

I just wanted to add...to perhaps bear in mind what your expectation or definition of these wounds being healed is. Can you make the injury dissapear and not have happened? - No. Wounds naturally leave scars - but we can look on the scars as a mark of beauty that speaks of our lives and the journeys we have travelled...instead of looking at them as something ugly or debilitating.
Old 03-01-2013, 11:16 AM
MMM

i hear you, meadows
but we all know people who use scars as medals to be proudly displayed

have you heard people say something to the effect
"I got this from my ex...'... 'my 3rd ex...'
"I got this from my parents.."
etc
meaning they survived but were not healed/transformed
Old 03-01-2013, 11:25 AM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
i hear you, meadows
but we all know people who use scars as medals to be proudly displayed

have you heard people say something to the effect
"I got this from my ex...'... 'my 3rd ex...'
"I got this from my parents.."
etc
meaning they survived but were not healed/transformed

This is a perception - it is not necesarily what they do. But I feel is perhaps a point along a healing transformation. Why should they hide their pain...does it hurt the world so much to see it?
Old 03-01-2013, 05:37 PM
Aquarian

There's no such thing as a deeply-embedded wound. Learn EFT.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:05 PM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
There's no such thing as a deeply-embedded wound. Learn EFT.

With respect, a phrase may mean something different to one person than it does to another.

Perhaps it would help for you to explain how EFT might aide the original poster.