Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 07:31 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycee
I have also read of us having 12 main chakras altogether, there's one below our feet, called the Earth chakra, one which is split into two halves in each foot, another one between our heart & throat - called the 'higher heart' and another above our heads, called the stellar chakra. Anyone else heard of these?

Yes I've heard of them too.
Haven't gone any further with it though...?
Love and light,
AM
Old 08-02-2007, 07:33 PM
tiltjlp

Hi Chadley,

Have you, or would you, consider compiling this information into an article? I think this would be a great addition to our woefully underused Article Section.

John
Old 08-02-2007, 08:46 PM
Guide

Boy, lots of homework today, lol! Good think I took today off :)

K, I promise to get to the major ones, I just wanted to clear up stuff about the others first.

John, if I were to try to put together a full article on all this stuff, it might take a while to get done, maybe later. Right now, I would enjoy the format here where we can discuss as we go and all can contribute.

Ok, I’m going to briefly cover the “other” chakras in addition to the major 7. There is a lot of confusion as to how many additional chakras there are. Hopefully I can clear that up a bit.

To start, The Earth Star, The core star, the upper heart, and all the the Dan Tiens do not, IMO, constitute chakra’s though they are mistaken for them or labeled as addition chakras by some. First of all, they do not vibrate within the same spectrum of energy that the human aura does. Secondly, they do not absorb energy “in” from the universal energy field the same way the chakra’s do, rather the energy within them shines or radiates “out” from them, especially from the core star. All of the Dan Tien’s or Tan Tien’s, exist at the level of the Hara, which is a whole nuther show, Oprah. Briefly, at this level, the Earth star is about a foot or more under your feet, the Tan Tien/hara or lower Dan Tien is about 2 inches under your belly button in the center of your body just above your pelvis. The Upper Heart/soul seat/middle Dan Tien is located in between your heart and throat chakra below the hollow of your neck. The Upper Dan Tien/God’s Head/Individuation point is about 2 or 3 feet above your head (not to be confused with the eighth chakra (stellar chakra) which I will talk about in a later). All of the elements at hara level are connected by a cord or line of energy that goes from the God’s head/ID point all the way down through your body and through the earth star to the core of the earth within that dimension.

The minor Chakra’s. There are a bunch, really, about 15 (I haven’t actually sat down and counted them). They are smaller chakras including the ones in the hands that healers use to project energy. There is one in each foot, behind the eyes, two right above your genitals, one at the back of each knee and a bunch in and around your chest. I might be forgetting some, but you get the point.

I’m going to try and post again today. Kundalini, no worries mate, I will get to the big ones. Lots of info to come!

Chadley.
"Correcting oneself is correcting the whole world. The sun is simply bright. It does not correct anyone. Because it shines, the whole world is full of light. Transforming yourself is a means of giving light." ~~~~Ramana Maharshi

Last edited by chadley : 08-02-2007 at 08:49 PM.
Old 09-02-2007, 12:44 AM
Guide

Ok, I have a little more time, so there are a few more things I want to mention about the 7 major chakras tonight.

One thing I want to address is that I always hear of people speaking of the chakra's being open or closed. Well, as you might suspect, it is not usually quite that simple. First of all, to understand, you should have an idea as to how a chakra really looks at close inspection. Each of the major chakras are actually composed of mini-vortices or mini chakras that combine to form the whole chakra. You may have heard the chakras being described as having petals that look as if they are from the lotus flower. With a closer and more clear view, it can be seen that these petals are actually the mini-votices within the chakra. Also, Chakras have a protective layer around them. Each chakra looks like a cone of sorts that extends out from the vertical power current that runs down your back. When there is disfunction in a chakra, it is usually not due to either being simply open/spinning or closed/slow or stopped. It may be misshaped, the protective layer maybe damaged or even missing, it may lean to one side, one of the mini vortices may be hyper extended out of the chakra, it may not be properly connected to your vertical power current and so on, there are a bunch of different ways it can be damanged or reasons it is not operating efficiently. Oh, and there is one more thing I wanted to tell you guys that you may not know. The 2nd, 3rd, 4rth, 5th, and 6th chakras have a front and a rear. Both of them are designed to absorb energy in from the universal energy field. The crown points up and the root points down one at the top and one at the bottom of the vertical power current.

Kundalini asked me if there is ever a time when closing the chakra is appropriate, if even for a second. I have heard of healers, with the intention of clearing out the chakra, slowing it down or changing its direction temporarily. And, there are circumstances where the chakra is over active and needs to be slowed down. But, I, personally, know of no beneficial reason to leave it stopped or at a rate other than what is best for the person.

As far as the different emphasis for women vs men, this is mostly untrue. While there are definite characteristics to the human energy field, including the chakras, for women, and the same for men, the general goal is to get the whole system operating efficiently and balanced. In no circumstance, no matter the gender, should you try to cultivate the growth of one chakra at a higher rate than any of the others.

Now, to answer Kundalini's ? about what excercises to use. Since the lower 3 chakras govern the physical body, they can be strongly impacted by physical movement or excercise. No matter what you do, the best results come from exercises that incorporate movement and/or isomentrics (flexing different muscles without moving them or holding positions), flexibility or stretch and breath. This is why I recommend spiritual martial arts, Tai Chi, Qi Qong, yoga or anything like that. Another great method for opening the chakras is dance, maybe one of the best because it also involves music.

Beyond physical exercise, as I mentioned before, energy follows thought. And the power of thought is increased by emotion and sound. During meditation, pay attention to the chakra that you want to work on, even hold your hand over it without touching the body. use your guides, ask them to help you heal it. Practice "feeling" the color that each chakra corresponds to. What I have noticed with many people is that if they attempt to project enegy and just think of the color, no matter which colour they chose, they always project yellow. That is because yellow is a mental color and just "thinking it" will not be good enough. So, you have to "feel' the color. A good excersise for this is, before meditation, to pick something from nature of each of the colors of the rainbow. Write it down. Then meditate on the object and feel it, hold in your hand in your minds eye. I like to choose fruit, so I can imagine tasting it. I know it sounds abstract to try and feel colour, but with practice it is not as hard as it may sound.

Another way to heal the chakras during meditation is to sing the universal ohm, or better yet, sound every vowel sound one at a time. Use your intuition to decide which one is most appropriate for each chakra as you work on them. A good start would be to start at middle C with the root chakra, if you have a keyboard or pitch pipe, and go up one note at a time as you focus on one chakra at a time. But, you don't need to be musical at all to do this. Just pick what ever note and vowel comes to mind and start chantiing or singing it and follow your inner voice, guidance or intuition. You don't even need to sing out loud, do it in your head.

Oh, and Deltawaves, thank you. I thought I read in your bio or somewhere that you are also a healer, I would love to hear what you have to say about the chakras as well.

Let me know if you have any questions/comments/additional information!
I will keep going if you want me to, really only scratched the surface here.

Chadley.
"Correcting oneself is correcting the whole world. The sun is simply bright. It does not correct anyone. Because it shines, the whole world is full of light. Transforming yourself is a means of giving light." ~~~~Ramana Maharshi

Last edited by chadley : 09-02-2007 at 12:46 AM.
Old 09-02-2007, 01:47 AM
kundalini

Hi Chadley,

This as all certainly got my interest.

I was aware that we had a front and a rear chakra (2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th) and have also been informed that the front is connected to our 'feelings' and the rear is connected to our 'will' in some way. Have you anything to say about this?

I am definetely going to have to do some kind of homework on these other 'main chakras' as quite honestly, I do not know much about them. As I say, I still feel that for beginners, the main 7 chakras and perhaps some of the minor chakras are best for working with at first.

I thought that was excellent what you said Chadley about the bottom 3 chakras being able to be stimulated through the practice of physical exercises and associated practices. That definetely sounds spot on!

I just wanted to add about the minor chakras, is that there is one point each at the top of each shoulder, which apparently govern the Yin/Yang aspect of energies which includes the balancing of energies and also one each at the elbows, which governs our barriers regarding relationships etc. Now, this does sound right to me especially when I considered that the arms are connected with the Heart Chakra etc. Any thoughts from anyone else; I'd be glad to hear them.

I definetely agree with your thoughts about the Chakra system being in balance Chadley, however, the going about of which, does lead me to another question. Should a person suspect that one of their Chakras is more understimulated than the other chakras and so would like to concentrate a little more on bringing that into balance, then what should they do?

For example, would a person be able to concentrate their sessions on one chakra over a number of days or weeks even whilst using crystals such as Black Onyx at the root to balance Yin/Yang energies and/or a Clear Quartz crystal at their Crown Chakra to keep the rest of their system in balance? What do you think?

This is a great and very informative thread and I would like to continue to hear Chadley's and other people's contributions to it. I see this thread as kind of eliminating any confusion regarding the chakras and all kinds of other associated subjects. Now, this is only a good thing especially when there is so much conflicting information out there!

Kundalini.
Old 09-02-2007, 02:11 AM
Guide

I was aware that we had a front and a rear chakra (2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th) and have also been informed that the front is connected to our 'feelings' and the rear is connected to our 'will' in some way. Have you anything to say about this?

Spot on, Kundalini, that is correct. Nothing more to say about it other than that is absolutely correct. I almost added that info, but moved on to the next bit instead.

I am definetely going to have to do some kind of homework on these other 'main chakras' as quite honestly, I do not know much about them. As I say, I still feel that for beginners, the main 7 chakras and perhaps some of the minor chakras are best for working with at first.

I totally agree, I really want to focus on the major 7. The others elements, of which I spoke of that are, IMO, not chakras but components of yet an even higher level of reality in the Hara level are very important, but very few truly understand them and it will pull us away from the subject of this thread if we focus on them. Good luck on finding info on them. Not much out there that I
Old 09-02-2007, 02:28 AM
kundalini

Ah, thanks for amending what I said about the elbow chakras. That was from memory and I knew there was something wrong with how I worded it but could not think what.

I would like to talk a little more 'in-depth' about the front and rear chakras if I can. What exactly does it truly mean that the front ones are associated with 'feeling' and the rear ones are associated with 'will'? I will use the heart chakra as an example, this chakra being associated with among other things, love: So, does this mean that the state of our front Heart Chakra will correspond directly to our feelings about love in all it's forms and also about how we feel about the concepts of love whilst the state of our rear Heart Chakra will correspond directly to how we 'will' or use 'willpower' to show that love?

Another example I may use could be that of the Brow Chakra (3rd eye). Does the front Brow Chakra govern our psychic feelings about things or our feelings of a deeper awareness whilst the rear Brow Chakra and it's state encourages us to 'will' those experiences or 'powers' into our life?

I know that I may not have worded that brilliantly; it's a very complicated theory I am trying to portray but I hope that you get what I am trying to say here. It is something I have been wanting to understand for some time now.

I understand what you mean about the balancing of the chakra system whilst concentrating on one particular understimulated chakra.

Also, if any of the above theory is correct in any way, then how does this fit into the lack of a rear Root and Crown Chakra? I also have to say Chadley that there IS a belief system who do decree that there is both a front and rear Root Chakra. I do not believe this though. Clairsentiently, I have felt the movement of energy in these areas whilst working with my Root Chakra but I believe that this is just a dispersion of unwanted energies. What do you say about all this?

K.
Old 09-02-2007, 02:36 AM
kundalini

Hi all,

This is some synchronicity. After asking Chadley about the feeling and will centres I immediately found this website which explains I think very well all about this concept; this is the link:

http://www.kheper.net/topics/chakras/chakras-BAB.htm

Any comments?

K.
Old 09-02-2007, 02:51 AM
Guide

Oh, wow, that's a great site, and it explains the answer to your question better than I probably could.
Old 09-02-2007, 03:00 AM
kundalini

Yeah, it's a good site. I'm still having a look through it all now. There is a lot of information there on both mental, feeling and will faculties. It's very interesting.

Chadley, what is your view on the so-called 'Kundalini' energy that resides at the bottom of the spine? For example, have you ever seen this energy yourself with your auric vision?

K.
Closed Thread