Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 20-06-2011, 09:29 PM
lindidia

3am phone call

I was on a cycling weekend with my husband. I was not going to go as my dog recently had orthopedic surgery. Last minute I worked out a way I could half my time away from home and managed to meet my husband in Niagara Falls, at the hotel our group was going to be at.

At 3am -exactly- early Sunday morning (which happened to be Father's day) my cell phone rang. It was a call from my Home (I have the cell programmed to play a particular tune and show a photo when someone calls me on it). Nothing unusual, except my husband and I were in Niagara Falls and not at home.

My mother has an apartment in my home. It has a seperate phone line. Mother came to live with us when my father passed away in 2009...up until then the dog lived with them, and the dog and my father were beloved to each other.

After the 3am phone call, I phoned my house back thinking something was up, no answer. Then I tried my mother's line, and she picked up. She hadn't phoned me. Either she is fibbing, motive uncertain, or perhaps dad reached out on this significant day, Father's day, at a time when we are all concerned about and focussed on his dog. But perhaps he also read my tribute post to him on another forum, who knows.

And another thing I observed to do with the loss of my job. I was worried, and I stopped my car and said a word to my dad asking for guidance. Next day his friend called, came by and mentioned he was thinking about kpartnering with someone. Synchronicity. THAT didn't work out, but months later, my mom had a dream where dad was standing in the doorway and he said that "something big was coming my way"...the next day I had a job interview with a big bank, a job I've recently landed. And then there's this: Mom has been woken out of her sleep hearing dad's voice, shouting her name.

I do not feel that dad is around, but I can say that I am open to believing that he hasn't just "gone away". Seems Dad uses opportnities to reach out to us. Where is he to do be doing this? Is this our imagination? My "feeling" is there is still a bond to him that is still alive.

I would like to hear from anyone who has had legitimate contacts like this.
Old 20-06-2011, 10:27 PM
All I can say is, of course it was your dad
Apparently according to many mediums electricity is similar to their 'frequency' - they can flicker lights easily, ring phones, make static on the TV.

Pastor Charles Stanley was saved from electrocution when the phone rang - and no one was there. Ha!

My sis was in trouble with my dad's car sliding on ice into a ditch sideways ---when his audible voice in her head said - in words she doesn't even use ----"Gun it... don't let it come to a stop!"
And she got out of the ditch on a dark country central NY road.
Happens all the time.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru