Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 02-03-2018, 10:45 AM
Knower
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
Aww..."Hi there, Barney!" He's gorgeous and thank you so much for sharing the photo!
Old 02-03-2018, 12:37 PM
boshy b. good

close family is the gather where all is right'ed in the end

fear is a weight that you can pick up and develop courage
muscle from and get up from forth a more satisfied yourself
from your action that contests fears, to gain much by that

m. m. he is amigo.
Old 02-03-2018, 09:32 PM
Master
Came across this towards the end of Can We Talk to God?: Ebell Lectures, by Ernest Holmes, which I am presently reading and thought worth sharing as I found the suggestions therein made 'powerful' sense to me. Didn't know where it would be best to share it. Thought of this thread and decided to place it here thinking there may be something in here which you, SNS, or someone else reading this thread might find especially apropos in terms of being applicable in relation to whatever you are dealing with now, because of 'synchronicity' being 'operational'.
Through the process of thought you may remove old and undesirable ideas, replacing them with new and more constructive ones which can then become a definite program for right action for you. The proms [I don't know what he means by this word, or whether it might be a misprint] of knowing that this is happening and declaring that right ideas are made known to you constitutes an important step in spiritual mind treatment.

You should forever increase this receptivity, continuously extend and expand your comprehension. You should declare a hundred times a day: "Good and more good is mine. An ever-increasing good is mine. There is no limit to the good which is mine. Everywhere I go I see this good, I feel it, I experience it. It presses itself against me, flows through me, expresses itself in me and multiplies itself around me." Your consciousness of good is acted upon by the Law of Mind. Such awareness acts as a law of elimination and expulsion to every discord, to every sense of accumulated bondage, to every sense of impure congestion or accumulation. Your prayer directs the Law and is the motivation of Its power. Be sure you do not deny your own understanding.

The inertia of human thought, rising as it does from the morbidity of race consciousness and the mesmeric grip of race suggestion, seeks to claim that there is not in or through you the power to heal. Recognize this false argument for what it actually is. It is nothing claiming to be something. It is a lie claiming to be the truth. It is a habit of thought unwilling to surrender itself.

You must know that your prayer absolutely dispels and obliterates and shakes loose this mental inertia, and frees the consciousness to right action. Any and all sense of discord is but false conclusion about the truth.

You must increasingly come to understand that you have access to the infinite creative power of Law, and you must always be aware that in the infinite Presence rests the universal Principle of Perfection. Not only in every way reaffirming Its Presence, you must in every possible way establish within your own consciousness a feeling for It, a sense about It.

Heal the discordant thought and the Principle of Perfection, which always pervades your path, will establish harmony in your experience. Know that It does this immediately, that there is no process of time. Every spiritual mind treatment must incorporate within it the consciousness of completion, of perfection, of fulfillment, in the here and in the now.

There should never be any sense of finality in your self-discovery. No matter how much good you experience today, you should expect more tomorrow. Expectancy always speeds progress; anticipation of better-yet-to come helps to dissolve the load of disbelief which you now carry with you. You must learn to free your consciousness. Nothing is too good to be true. Harmony is already an ever-present Reality, but as far as you are concerned, It waits to be perceived and only as much good can come to you as you mentally accept.

As in all such matters, easier said than done, of course! If anyone is interested, there's a lot more in the book (available in a Kindle version, i know because that's what I bought) that this quote is but a snippet of.
Old 05-03-2018, 03:47 PM
Knower
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
Thanks so much for sharing the above, davidsun. I am, indeed, finding it helpful and may look into getting the book.
Old 09-03-2018, 07:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraNevadaStar
Thanks so much for sharing the above, davidsun. I am, indeed, finding it helpful and may look into getting the book.
Just finished the book myself. In case you get the book, let me forewarn you that Ernest Holmes practices and advocates the practice of extreme (totally uncompromising) positive-ity. This is not something that everyone is 'naturally' capable of, not I in any case. But I did learn a LOT pertaining to and did get a great BOOST in terms of being more functionally 'positive' regarding desired outcomes for myself.

Read it (if you do) with the idea of implementing his ideas in your own way, as best suits yourself (don't aim to 'imitate' him exactly, IOW).

Old 17-03-2018, 12:13 AM
Experiencer
You need to shift your thoughts. I know this is not easy because I myself have been there all too often. But what you need to realize is that depending upon where you have ascended to in your enlightenment there is risk of other beings being able to tap into or read your mind and the thoughts you have. We'd all like to believe that it is just the ones of love and light than can do this but all of them are able to see our thoughts. So you don't want to dwell on anything negative. If you are able to get Gaia tv (spiritual version of Netflix) there is a very good video on there explaining this. It is on "Wisdom Teachings" by David Wilcock Season 9 epidsode 4 it is called Telepathic Influences and Ascension. He discusses this exact thing in this episode. So you truly need to shift your thoughts because they can be read once you reach a higher realm. The laws of attraction tell us that we can manifest easier in the higher dimensions. Work on controlling your thoughts. It is not easy....trust me I know! But it can be done if you work on it.