Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 27-06-2006, 10:44 AM
bethalefbeth

Smile looking for someone with understanding of dreams

is there anyone out there who can help me further my abition?
I need help to further my abition. you may asked, "What is your abition? well, I am a writer, and I cant think of nothing else but writing. you may asked, "What do you write about? well, I develop a strange but fasinating talent or gift I should say, for translating the bible. i spend all my spear time translqating the bible. I have in my possession over three hundred flappy disc full of bibical translations, and spiritul insight. what I have, is what the world need, but they dont know it. I have in my possession the key to eternal life. i know it sound really stupid, and out of this world, but it is true, and no one will know what i know unless he or she can see what i have in my possession. remember the LORD said, "My people are destroyed for the ;ack of knowledge" Hosea 4:6. and Solomon said in proverbs 9:10, "The knowledge of the holy is understanding" you may say, whay do i need to understand the bible, or to have the knowledge of God? the answer is, "Jesus said in John 17:3, "This is eternal life, that they know the true God, and Jesus" does any body out there know who God reaLLY IS? I BET THE ANSWER IS NO? but yet Jesus said, "Eternal life is to know who the true God is, and and who Jesus is" i know who God is, and i know who Jesus is. aqm i mad, no. i an really sane. this knowledge that i possessed is from the land of the dead WHERE THE LIVING CAN HAVE NO ACCESS. YOU MAY ASKED, "HOW DO YOU HAVE IT IF THE LIVING CANNOT GO THERE. MY SPIRIT WENT OUT OF MY BODY WHILE I WAS SLEEPING, AND THAT'S HOW I GET THERE, and was actually given a key that the living was not allowed to have, and i was given access to look in a book that the living was not allow to look into. it almost cause my life, but i manage to survive the terrors and the wrestling against the unseen. and i overcome. please, someone, anyone who out there who can help me to publish my books, and to hepl me find myself so i can know who i am, please, this is a desperate plea for your help. I AM IN THIS WORLD, AND I FEEL LIKE AN ALIAN, FOR I CANT FIND NO ONE WHO I CAN SEE EYE TO EYE WITH. OR WHO CAN SEE EYE TO EYE WITH ME. I AM LOCK AWAY IN A WORLD OF MY OWN. AND I NEED SOME ONE TO SHARE MY WORLD. BETHALEFTBETHZAIN.
Old 27-06-2006, 10:59 AM
dreamer

Hey Bethaleftbethzain,

feel free to share your world here anytime. Take it easy on yourself.
Closed Thread