Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 27-10-2010, 05:24 AM
chinu

Devotion (meditation)

MEDITATION NAME: Devotion.

MEDITATION AGE: People of any age can do easily (recommended to do in young age for best results).

MEDITATION TIME: Can do any time (recommended to do in the early morning 3am {the necter-time} for best results).

MEDITATION PLACE: Can do anywhere while standing, sitting, sleeping, aweaking, or even while working. (recommended to at same place, same time, simply by folding the legs & closing the eyes in the sweet remembrence of "Lord" for the best results).

MEDITATION TIMEAGE: Start with the sittings from Half an Hour and slowely extend them to three Hours, (recomended to extend the sitting as much as one can for the best results)

MEDITATION HELPING FEATURES:
1) Less eatings. (recommended to take light & naturel diet earned with the honest means, better to take the meals once a day for the best results).
2) Less sleeping. (recommended to awake during the whole night {if possible} in the sweet rememberence of "Lord",don't worry if the eyes become red due to awaking in the sweet rememberence of "Lord", for the best results).
3) Less speaking. (recommmended to speak according to the needs for best results).

MEDITATION EXPLAINATION: Simply just fall in "Love" with "Lord" (recommended to do it "Unconditionally" for the best results)

MEDITATION BENIFITS: One gets rid from the circle of deths & births, Gets enlightenment.

MEDITATION PROGRESS SYPTOMS: As the concentration starts to begain the fingers of hands & feets feels like sleeping & Slowely day by day practice one feels the unstruck sound (divine sound) on the eye centre.

MEDITATION FEES: Will be collected in the Heaven.

People intrested in the meditation please do not hesitate to Reply or comment on this Post.
Old 28-10-2010, 12:13 AM
Master
Or... Simply fall in love with Love Itself.

Very nice meditation description, Chinu.

Xan

Old 17-11-2010, 06:43 AM
chinu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Or... Simply fall in love with Love Itself.

Very nice meditation description, Chinu.

Xan

"God" is "Love"
"Love" is "God"
Old 17-11-2010, 08:57 AM
eternaLight

Angel1 ~

Meditating on God... the highest meditation... ?

Last edited by eternaLight : 17-11-2010 at 12:47 PM.
Old 17-11-2010, 02:54 PM
Very inspiring, Chinu, thank you.

I don't hear the word "Devotion" enough.
I certainly haven't heard anyone remind me of the magical 3am (midnight, too) as the Nectar hour -thank you for that, also.

And the Unstruck Divine Sound - I wonder if we had the same guru at one time?

Devotion is often mentioned when one has had a guru, imo.
Miss Hepburn

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-11-2010, 07:42 AM
Master
i do something similar,i call it contemplation, Bhakti (devotion) is a definite part of it, also is the Dhunatmik (the Unstruck Melody) very much the same as above, just using different terms~!
Old 18-11-2010, 08:43 AM
chinu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
And the Unstruck Divine Sound - I wonder if we had the same guru at one time?

There are three types of Guru's(teachers)

1st: The Guru is God himself, This guru can appear anywhere even in child or animal to teach us when we are in need.

2nd: The Guru is Divine sound itself, who shows us the path towards truth.

3rd: The Guru is Living Spiritual Master or Teacher, from where we are initiationed on the path of truth.

Relation between these three Gurus:

Ist guru is like "Sun", 2nd guru is like its "Ray", 3rd guru is like a "Spot" on which the ray is being focused.

Necessaty of these three Gurus:

One who is in the serch of TRUTH, All these three guru's has their own importance from time to time. it is necessary for the student to devlop a humble love for all these three guru's or teachers to get sucess on this path.

On the first stage: One can only understand the teachings of 1st Guru (living Master).

On the Second stage: One becomes able to understand the teachings of 2nd Guru (God himself who can appear anywhere to teach even in small child or animal)

On the Third stage: One makes the connection with 3rd Guru (Divine Sound), after reaching on this stage there is no need of any external Guru or Teacher.

Finally: God Guru & student becomes One.

So, Miss Hepburn ji, I hope that you can understand my point smartly,

Namaste by your brother Jasdir.
Old 18-11-2010, 09:07 AM
chinu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
i do something similar,i call it contemplation, Bhakti (devotion) is a definite part of it, also is the Dhunatmik (the Unstruck Melody) very much the same as above, just using different terms~!

Yes it can have different names due to, As taughted by different Spiritual Masters in different Genrations, But the Method & path towards TRUTH is Same & traditional from a very long time,

_/\_Chinu.
Old 18-11-2010, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinu
There are three types of Guru's(teachers)....
Finally: God Guru & student becomes One....

So, Miss Hepburn ji, I hope that you can understand my point smartly,

Namaste by your brother Jasdir.

Yes, I appreciated every word.
I miss my past comradery with my fellow devotees and the sat sang.
Eastern traditions are very attractive to me mainly bec the Path focuses inward.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-11-2010, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternaLight
Meditating on God... the highest meditation... ?
Hi eternaLight,

Did you have a question on meditation?
With this group I'have no doubt one of us can shed some light on the matter?

I'll just start with - "the highest meditation?"...

Well, we can focus the mind on anything - a dot on the wall, a Mandala, a mantra - repetition of a word or phrase- -any technique is beneficial for quieting the mind - or thoughts.
Usually a basic definiton of meditation = stilling the mind - focusing on "something".

There are different personal goals to meditation -some people want to lower their blood pressure, ease anxieties - others are seeking God or a God-experience, basically.

If one is going to focus there attention on something - I would say, Yes, why focus on a "thing" such as a mantra that ends...when your
attention and concentration could be on the highest "thing" - which would be God.

Now, how someone goes about that is another subject.
Did that make sense?
I believe that would be why it would be called the highest meditation.

And welcome here, btw.
Miss Hepburn