Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 05-02-2017, 06:46 AM
Seeker

Deceased Relatives

I've had a share of relatives pass away, but there's a particular one who I seem to resonate more with than others, my grandmother. Even though while she was alive, I never really wanted to go with my parents to visit as I started getting older, and even though I moved away, I made myself present in her last few days.

Since she has passed away, she's been appearing in my dreams every so often. The first dream that I had of her, I was sitting in the front room of her home and she came up to me, I was crying and I told her that I missed her. She didn't say anything to me, but I remember seeing her expression. Happy, smiling. I woke up and it felt like I had been crying, but the feeling quickly went away.

My next few (maybe about 3 or 4) dreams were pretty similar: For some reason, I see her grave site set in her backyard between both of her homes. (She had a main house and a guest house in the back). It is always this setting. I won't see her at first, but when I'm around the home(s) in my dreams, she will appear to me, smiling. My reactions are usually "Grandma!" or feeling like I gotta tell her I miss her or I'll cry in dream and wake up feeling how you'd feel after a good cry.

I'm not sure if she trying to tell me something because when she does appear, she doesn't speak. She just makes her presence present to me. She's the only person, deceased, to appear in my dreams. The most recent dream (last night actually), I decided to sleep with selenite, rose quartz, clear quartz, and amethyst. Maybe they played some role in having her visit my dreamworld.

Why does she visit me and not the others? What is her purpose for appearing? What is she trying to let me know if she even is trying to let me know anything?
Old 05-02-2017, 08:51 AM
Master
rather than her visiting you, it's more like you've been visiting her.
you arrive at her domain, and then she appears.
the feeling motivating your visits seems to be regrets for missed
opportunities in communicating love with this relation.

i'm thinking that there was something fundamental about her that
you were unaware of... and that's why you're not hearing the first
words from her. maybe you could do some research on her, or go
to that home for clues. perhaps she'd held regrets for missed
opportunities as well.
Old 07-02-2017, 01:36 AM
Newbie ;)

I've only just noticed this thread and there are some resonances with some issues concerning dreaming of my grandmother that I just posted about elsewhere (quartz, dreaming of her since her death, etc)...so your post is really interesting me :)
I don't know anything about dream interpretations but what H:O:R:A:C:E says sounds really interesting, about you visiting her domain. It's interesting you mention her making her presence felt in your dreams but not speaking. Really nice idea from H:O:R:A:C:E about using this as an opportunity to research more about her. Do you share these dreams with other relatives? Could be really comforting to other relatives. Blessings and peace, llewelyn