Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 22-12-2016, 07:10 AM
Master
Partner cheating and scary mean people.

Dream my partner and I were at his families house or his work people house. He was ignoring me and getting more drunk and out of hand. So I decided to leave and go out myself, as I went upstairs I saw him having intercourse with a black lady and I couldnt believe it. I left, when I came back later he was having sex with another black lady this one was rather overweight. I was even more shocked and upset. He kept denying it. I said to him that I had seen it with my own eyes, and that I would rather die than be with him and him cheat on me with black women like my step dad did to my mum, I went right up to him and said I would rather slit my throat than live my life like that. All throughout the dream, his work colleagues and bosses were leading him astray and telling me things that are not true to make me feel unhappy. My partner couldnt see what he had done wrong and kept saying he wasn't actually having sex but I knew he was, I said to him how would he feel if I had sex with someone else. I felt in this dream that it was quiet nitty gritty and another thing that stood out is I said to my partner that deep down he is attracted to black women, that when we are out, he always ends up with them and grabbing them to him etc. I also remember a scene were I had left the house and I was in the garden. There was an overgrown patch of land that had an empty bus or carriage of transport like a train carriage or something, actually this land was at the side of an old family home I grew up in. It was light blue in colour and had some vegetation growing inside like an abandoned carriage. And my mum came out and was trying to find me but I felt scared, she was acting creepy and sneaking around trying to find me like a killer would look for there prey. I knew she wanted to be mean to me so I was moving around the other side as she was walking around so that I could avoid her. Thats all I can remember.

Ive dreamt about black women and my partner a few times now and I am wondering what this means. My step dad did cheat on my mum many years ago with a black lady. And the house my mum was following me in, is the house this happened at. Is this just my brain processing clearing or is it trying to bring my attention to something in particular? Would love to hear interpretations of the dream. Thank you!
Old 22-12-2016, 05:27 PM
Master
there is no separation; all is one.
the idea of marriage, which you and your partner are effectively portraying,
is "to be of one flesh". for you to dream of your partner cheating is to imagine
you cheating on yourself [not being faithful, earnest, 100%]. i'm keen to
discount any concerns with racial identities, and skip straight to an idea that
the "black lady" is representing an aspect of your feminine energy which is
held away from the light of acceptance by the 'greater you'.
the abandoned vehicle, and overgrown patch of land are like an unused
portion of your estate [belonging to the "black lady" aspect of self?].
the idea of your mum stalking you through this area is saying that you've
inherited this 'disassociation' from past generations, and that your resolution
of this challenge can benefit all who have gone before you [retroactively!].
it's an issue that you've not created in this present lifetime, but a long-lasting
family legacy type problem.
Old 22-12-2016, 06:40 PM
Master
Hey Horace, first and foremost, thank you so much. This is true, Ive always felt like Ive inherited something from my mum which affects how I am, and Ive never been able to put my finger on it, but you'respot on, she has disassociated herself with all of her past and I have done the same. Over the last year I have been building my family tree as far back as 1700's and it has helped me to understand who they were and how I am a part of that too in my being. I will aim to resolve this. As to the assosiation with the colour black, I definately feel this is not racial, but as you say, a representation of an aspect of myself, I feel this part of me is what I lost or is hidden because of this family dynamic that still feels so heavy on my heart. I always feel sad about that house, like when I left I had to grow up sort of feeling, I lost all that I loved, so this feels like you say, that feeling is based on not owning that part of myself. Im going to research about ancestry dissociation and the dynamics with my mum now, which in the dream is linked with my ideas of marriage, that affects my current reality, because I really want to resolve that as it has such an impact on how I feel about myself and truly integrating the belief of oneness. Ive known for years that I will resolve my family past karma and stop it being passed down from my partner and I's own generation. That is my biggest wish in the bigger picture. Regarding to be one of flesh, this is what I want to achieve between us, the ways of being together with God and caring of each other is what I encourage but now I know what it means and what the pattern is, I can work to improve this. This has really helped me to undertand what this dream meant to me so thank you very much :) Merry Christmas!
Old 22-12-2016, 07:07 PM
Master
merry christmas
Old 22-12-2016, 07:28 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose92
Ive dreamt about black women and my partner a few times now and I am wondering what this means. My step dad did cheat on my mum many years ago with a black lady. And the house my mum was following me in, is the house this happened at. Is this just my brain processing clearing or is it trying to bring my attention to something in particular? Would love to hear interpretations of the dream. Thank you!

I take all information into consideration especially when there are links/markers from the past to the present ...
Sounds to me like you've just come to realize the impact of your father's infidelity (the link/marker was "black women") & it might be starting to cast doubt on your boyfriend ...
What you can do is 2 things: work on forgiving your father, acknowledge your pain & your mother's ...
Learn to either trust your boyfriend as he is &/or confirm any suspicion of cheating ...
Try to keep the focus on the present time of the issue to find your answers ...
Blessings ...
Old 22-12-2016, 07:40 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose92

I take all information into consideration especially when there are links/markers from the past to the present ...
Sounds to me like you've just come to realize the impact of your father's infidelity (the link/marker was "black women") & it's starting to cast doubt on your boyfriend ...
What you can is 2 things: work on forgiving your father, acknowledge your pain & your mother's ...
Learn to either trust your boyfriend as he is &/or confirm any suspicion of cheating ...
Blessings ...
Old 23-12-2016, 10:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Really!
Sounds to me like you've just come to realize the impact of your father's infidelity (the link/marker was "black women") & it might be starting to cast doubt on your boyfriend ...
What you can do is 2 things: work on forgiving your father, acknowledge your pain & your mother's ...
Try to keep the focus on the present time of the issue to find your answers ...
Blessings ...

Hey Really! Yes, when my dad cheated, I just thought I would never let that happen to me, but it is painful, I do feel sad for my mum and how it affected our family. Obviously I still need to heal this, thank you for explaining it in this way. It does cast doubt towards my boyfriend but I guess that's because I am doubting myself with these past feelings. So I endeavour to resolve this now I have this awareness of the situation! Thank you and blessings to you too!
Old 23-12-2016, 11:06 AM
Master
I just looked up disassociation, it explains so much! There's years of my childhood I just have no memories of, and the response to trauma is how I deal with stress in the past and now. I had a dream last night following on from this but it was hard to recall. It was a dream of a memory of a scary dream I had when I was younger, where I was taken into a cave that was full of fire with dancing skeletons, felt like a ritual. Last night I dreamt of the entrance to the cave, so I feel this is all related. It says about ancestral relatives having fragmented souls and this is passed down, so maybe this event is when it happened and now been passed down.
Old 23-12-2016, 05:22 PM
Master
a cave of fire leads me to think of a volcano, and that seems an expression
of internal energy bursting forth onto the surface. in your dream, the energies
haven't left the cave, and the life forces there aren't fleshed out [skeletal].
the ritual may simply be an attempt to come out of hiding. fear is typically
ego-motivated, and connecting to the truths known under the surface may
indeed be a threat to the ego's domination over perceptions.
the peoples living in the "hollow earth" are known as Agarthan's, and they
have important information to share with us surface dwellers.
Old 28-12-2016, 01:29 AM
Guide

I'm wondering if your mother was stressed out at the time, and it made her mean to you? You know of a parent is going through some kind of trauma, they can unintentionally snap....i know mine did. Maybe it was a hard time for you, too.