Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2006, 11:38 AM
bodylisious32

H Starlite
Yes the women did call me, and arranged for her and her collegues to come and visit me, she bought her husband and 2 men and a women healer from the church, they was loverly ppl, any way she read through my notes what i gave her, and they all agreed that the circle i attended the week prior, was not going to be benificial to me, and that i had to go in a different one, this was a closed circle, they had to do alot of talking to sort this out for me as i shudnt of joined into this this way, but they felt was best for me, and cos i live so far away from the church they agreed i cud come straight into the circle ,but they agreed this as i lived so far away and the journey i make to there is 3/4 of a hour by taxi,there aswell as back, so costs abit, but worth it, so they realised i cudnt just keep goin every other service , especially as it wasnt helping me move forward more, so i was pleased with that, so i went to my nxt circle last night, i posted what happened to me, in the section mediumship, under development circles, as i had a experience there.lol.
wow when i was reading how all ure development started and how it has grown, very interesting , lol @ thunderbirds {hehe i used to get drunk on that round that age myself lol }the blue didnt like the red, but we mixed half in half some tyms lol...
Aw when i was reading that part were you helped the gay man in the cellar that was so sad for him, awwww i felt compassion there awwwwww, so cruel why he felt he had no other way out from that situation , glad he is at peace, {gold star hehe}lol.
nice that you and silver hooked up again, so nice to hear, and you can also now help each other in both your developments also,
again was a pleasure speaking to you, hope u are well and have fun and have a nice day.

that also goes for anyone who reads this also,
much love and light,
xxxkezxxx.
Old 11-05-2006, 05:07 PM
starlite

hi kez,

lovely to get ur note (i'll read bout ur circle experience when i have typed this). They sound like really helpful people who you have managed to get in with. I tell you the church that i previously attended wouldn't move people into a closed circle. Infact, the woman in charge of development there had peolple wrapped around her finger. There was a closed circle happening in the back room as the open circle was going on. the woman (not fair to mention her name - but she knows who she is and she knows who i am!!!) would come to the open group and say 'well who shall we take tonight?' Then stand there keeping us really hoping it would be us! It was a joke, she would take people who were not that open and attuned and completely ignore those with the real true ability. I thought sod this for a lark (like sue says, it just didn't feel right) you, lady, are not controlling my development and silver and i walked out! We have managed to find lots more honest avenues since leaving and our development is still going strong!

Anyway, back to you! No im really pleased that they have taken you under their wing and doing the right thing by you. That is brilliant and i bet u feel loads happier now. Stick with it until you feel it is time to move on.

Sorry didn't get back earlier but i work and have to work at home at night and find it hard to find the time for my real interests!!

Lots of loving thoughts to you

Love and golden light Starlite XXX
Old 11-05-2006, 11:19 PM
bodylisious32

Hi Starlite,
Always a pleasure to hear from you, ty for your message , the ppl i have been lucky enough to get in with are loverly, the group are really nice too everyone is so freindly there, its more like going to a comedy night it is that relaxed lol, the teacher he is brilliant really funny, has a laugh with us, but very helpful also at the same time,i do feel lots better now and my experiences are more controlled now, i was saying to my teacher the last time i went tuesday, we was talking and i mentioned, i feel like its leaving me now am in the circle , lol, he said its not its just that am not so all over the place now and am more controlled, lol, also because been having trouble in the family, i think and he thinks they have takin a step back, as i was very stressed, things are pickin up though now, not as bad.
Also my meditations are alot better since learning proply in the circle, tryd to do a meditation today outside at the beach in the woods lol, thort it would be good to be sorrounded by nature lol, but i , well we couldnt get in to it lol, as there was flie s kept buzzin round us , distracting to say the least lol, so we give it up as a bad idea, and went an had a pic, nic lol, and some wine , and got sun burn at the same time lol, {some think to make you laugh hehe, we was lieing down me an my b/f, just talkin ,an kissin abit lol, anyway i looked up and there was a man watchin us kneeling down hiden behind the grass, as we was in a very secluded area, scarey , lucky i saw him, feels horible thinkin about it }
Sorry to hear about your development group, the lady seems well hmmmmmmmmmm? there are no words..... i have been told you get alot of *****en at these circles, and teachers are very strict on who they want and who they pick to come into the circle, {my thorts without any disrespect , an no reflextion, but maybe she was threatened by you all, and thats why she takin the weakest ability, so she didnt outshine herself in front of the group,} pretty petit really, as she would gain more respect by surely helping the strong ones as they are developing and need that next step.
was loverly catching up, speak soon, dnt work to hard awww,bless...
much love and light ,
xxxkezxxx.
Closed Thread