Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 05-02-2017, 10:52 PM
Knower

Recurring love dream about someone who's not my bf

Hi,
I have a weird story, it was about 20 years ago, there was a guy in my workplace that I wasn't getting along really well. He was a nice looking guy but there wasn't any spark between us. Then I left the job, and so he did some time later and we didn't see each other again. I mean I was getting news from him but not meeting him.
But the problem is, I have a recurring dream about this boy, in those dreams we are in love each other, it's a very big love story, I feel very much in love with him etc. Then I wake up to my everyday life where I don't feel anything particular for him, I mean I didn't fall in love with him in real life.
These dreams happen like every 2-3 years. I see the dream, it makes me wonder for like 3-4 days, then I forget about it, then in 2-3 years hop a new dream and I'm like ***? Btw he's married for more than 15 years and he loves his wife.
Why do I keep seeing these dreams?
Old 06-02-2017, 02:53 PM
Master
this sounds like the story of a parallel life on an alternate earth.
it's sorta like a "what if" scenario.
i suppose that the point of it is that you are given this information, and you
can feel free to take and use any of the ideas or emotions offered which
might serve to improve your current life situation in the here and now.
having that added perspective of life potential can help instill stability
for you if you encounter difficult challenges in this incarnation.