Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 22-07-2019, 10:59 AM
Pathfinder

Consider This Before You Buy Your Next Lottery Ticket.

Let’s talk about the lottery and my personal take on winning the lottery, as far as the law of attraction is concerned.

First of all, as we all know, it is impossible to create in another person's experience. You can only attract for you, in your own reality. However, others can still benefit from your attractions and life experiences. Therefore, if you are intentionally attempting to manifest a better lifestyle for yourself and for others to benefit from your better way of living, then you may be creating blockages.

I will give you the typical lottery (plans for the winnings) scenario.

If I were to ask twenty people what they would do if they were to win fifty-million dollars, I'm pretty confident that at least nineteen of them would include other people with whom they would share their winnings.

Let's say Joe Blokes wants to help five people out if he wins fifty-million dollars. Let's say one of those five people genuinely believes himself to be impoverished. This person can't fathom ever having financial peace of mind which is why Joe wants to help him out, if he won.

What Joe Blokes doesn't know is that because of this person's limited and negative beliefs, Joe will never win the lottery.

Intentions are powerful, and as long as Joe's intentions are set on helping this man out, if he wins the lottery, then he will be blocked by his friend's belief of lacking in life.

If any of the people that Joe wants to help would help other people, then any belief of lacking from those people will hinder Joe’s success in winning the lottery.

Winning a massive sum of money influences more than just the winner. It will influence many people who will influence many more people. If that goes against any of the other people’s beliefs, or destiny, then winning the lottery will remain a dream. That said, you can't ever and will never overpower truth.

To some degree, that truth is you need to separate business from pleasure.

Not to mention, handing out money can easily accrue you bad karma because you might be hindering someone from lessons they need to learn. Lessons that require that person to be without money in order to be understood.

It doesn't stop there either.

You may want to give money to a charity because you genuinely believe that the donation is going to go towards a good cause. If you didn't do your due diligence and learn that only three cents per dollar go to the cause, while ninety-seven percent of the money is used to support lavish lifestyles, then you also will not win.

The bottom line is, if the money couldn't go where you believe it will go for whatever reason, then again, you will remain a lottery dreamer.

On the other hand, if you tell yourself you will donate to the charity that will put most of the donated money towards a good cause, then you are not in any violation. The reason being is, you leave it open to be researched once you win.

What this all boils down to is, you have to be selfish before you can be generous.

Also, you have to be ready to lose friends.

The way it should be and the way it is, are two different realities.

Sometimes people sabotage their success because they see more of what they will lose then what they have to gain. If you want the best of both worlds and if you want to keep all that you have now, along with many newer wonderful experiences, then you might be deluding yourself.

Believing that everything will remain the same upon gaining prosperity and experiencing wealth is enough to destroy a manifestation in the name of truth before it even launches.

I assure you that you will see a completely different side of everyone you now know if you suddenly became wealthy. Not realizing this will also sabotage your manifestation success, in gaining wealth, because the truth will stop you.

On the other hand, thinking that things are going to change dramatically (more than they will) is a sure way to sabotage your chances as well.

You need to only focus on what you know will happen and which direction your intentions will take you. Leave the details out. Leave the rest for the universe to take care of.

A quick example is you know you're going to go on a cruise but you don't know which one.

You only know you are going to go on a cruise.

Also, you know you intend to donate to well reputable charities and that's all you know because that's all you can know right now. You don't name names because, for all you know, a whole new cruise ship will be built and a new charity will be created after you gain wealth. Both of which you will prefer the most.

Make sure to keep all of this in mind when deliberately attempting to gain more wealth. Only focus on the experience you want to have. Leave the details to be sorted out if, or when you get there.

Anyway, personally, I believe that winning the lottery is destiny for the winner and all who are influenced because it is a life-changing event. An event that will nearly erase your current reality as well as the realities of those within your immediate circle of influence.

A reality you are living for a reason.

That reason being, to experience this Earth-experience with specific limitations.
Old 22-07-2019, 09:04 PM
Master

If you're a winner, then you'll win. It isn't the opposite: you win, then you're a winner.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 23-07-2019, 01:18 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas D'Arezzo
First of all, as we all know, it is impossible to create in another person's experience. You can only attract for you,...

I will give you the typical lottery (plans for the winnings) scenario.
If I were to ask twenty people what they would do if they were to win fifty-million dollars,
I'm pretty confident that at least nineteen of them would include other people with whom they would share their winnings.

Let's say Joe Blokes wants to help five people out if he wins fifty-million dollars.
Let's say one of those five people genuinely believes himself to be impoverished.
This person can't fathom ever having financial peace of mind which is why Joe wants to help him out, if he won.
What Joe Blokes doesn't know is that because of this person's limited and negative beliefs,
Joe will never win the lottery.

Intentions are powerful, and as long as Joe's intentions are set on helping this man out, if he wins the lottery,
then he will be blocked by his friend's belief of lacking in life.

If any of the people that Joe wants to help would help other people, then any belief of lacking from those
people will hinder Joe’s success in winning the lottery.

Brilliant !!! Really.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-07-2019, 03:10 PM
Seeker

Makes perfect sense, thank you.
Old 23-07-2019, 07:15 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
If you're a winner, then you'll win. It isn't the opposite: you win, then you're a winner.

Can you elaborate on that?
Old 23-07-2019, 07:16 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Brilliant !!! Really.

THANK YOU!!
Old 23-07-2019, 07:16 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elyious
Makes perfect sense, thank you.

THANK YOU!!
Old 23-07-2019, 07:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Brilliant !!! Really.
:)
I disagree.

A person's thoughts create thought-forms that then materialize likewise situations.

If one has an "impoverished" mentality, then his beliefs, thoughts and emotions will create thought-forms that will materialize in an impoverished condition, no matter what help they get. His mentality won't affect Joe's luck.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 23-07-2019, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
:)
I disagree.
Of course, that 's cool. But then I would ask .. howyadoin in the manifesting world?
80% 90% 100% successful?
Not a challenge...! Ha!

It's just I'm into statistics..
....with dentists, cancer MDs, Vets...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-07-2019, 01:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Of course, that 's cool. But then I would ask .. howyadoin in the manifesting world?
80% 90% 100% successful?
Not a challenge...! Ha!

It's just I'm into statistics..
....with dentists, cancer MDs, Vets...
Sometimes I'm surprised myself ... :)

I don't have a statistic, but it works best with sports scores and results. It also works quite well with influencing other people's attitude.

Guessing an outcome works somewhat, but influencing the outcome, aka creating reality, seems to work better.