Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 23-06-2019, 02:17 PM
Master

A new message

Yesterday and today I was overwhelmed by this incredible peace and silence that made me to go into a deep meditative state, from nowhere, my mind became completely silent.Yesterday, while enjoying the silence I fell alseep, 2 hours of a deep and peaceful sleep.Today, same thing, but I kept myself awake.Now, while being in this silence, I received the following message:

He has already responded to anything you would ever ask for.

The voice was very peaceful and pleasant and it directed me to the Bible, like all the answers are there, I even could see the Bible in my mind, its image appeared from nowhere.

Just like I said, this peace came over me from nowhere and few moments later I was in a very deep meditative state.Yesterday I was watching some videos on youtube and today I was watching a movie, but when this peace came, it's like the whole world stopped.

I wonder why the messages I hear are in another language? Just two of them were in my native language, all the other are in english.

The silence came over me today exactly at the same time when it happened yesterday.
Old 24-06-2019, 07:46 AM
Deactivated Account

This Is the Holy Spirit. As you know, he is the Comforter and that peace is the Comfort that He gives.
Old 24-06-2019, 08:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
This Is the Holy Spirit. As you know, he is the Comforter and that peace is the Comfort that He gives.

Thank you Aknaton! I forgot to say that this peace came over me when I was feeling a inner turmoil caused by temptations, so now I really understand, you know, when the peace came, the temptations disappeared instantly and I could enjoy a very peaceful day.

I am so blessed... that I don't even know how blessed I am, I know, it's seems funny, I don't feel important at all and yet here I am, experiencing things that go beyond understanding..

The Holy Spirit... ohhh man.. even now I feel that peace, it never left me.. the peace is still here, my mind is very silent..

May everybody who reads this post to experience the same peace that I feel!

Thank you Aknaton, may peace stay be upon you day and night!
Old 28-06-2019, 08:13 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Thank you Aknaton! I forgot to say that this peace came over me when I was feeling a inner turmoil caused by temptations, so now I really understand, you know, when the peace came, the temptations disappeared instantly and I could enjoy a very peaceful day.

I am so blessed... that I don't even know how blessed I am, I know, it's seems funny, I don't feel important at all and yet here I am, experiencing things that go beyond understanding..

The Holy Spirit... ohhh man.. even now I feel that peace, it never left me.. the peace is still here, my mind is very silent..

May everybody who reads this post to experience the same peace that I feel!

Thank you Aknaton, may peace stay be upon you day and night!

AMEN! Thank you for the Blessings of Peace.

The Spirit of the Lord is upon you, Anointed one! (Luke 4:18-19).

You have the Holy Spirit with you and He is always they're to communicate with you. I am getting the impression that your meditation practice should become a fellowship with Him, where you can have a conversation with Him. I get that He wants to show you more more things in vision and voice to you.

I am picking that He has shown you, told you and even guided you on people on this forum, they're personal lives and spirituality. I am seeing Holy Fire descending on your head, and ITS A LOT!!!

You have a madate to serve, and perhaps you can even do it on this forum. I'm sending you a link from this forum for someone you may help.
Old 28-06-2019, 07:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
AMEN! Thank you for the Blessings of Peace.

The Spirit of the Lord is upon you, Anointed one! (Luke 4:18-19).

You have the Holy Spirit with you and He is always they're to communicate with you. I am getting the impression that your meditation practice should become a fellowship with Him, where you can have a conversation with Him. I get that He wants to show you more more things in vision and voice to you.

I am picking that He has shown you, told you and even guided you on people on this forum, they're personal lives and spirituality. I am seeing Holy Fire descending on your head, and ITS A LOT!!!

You have a madate to serve, and perhaps you can even do it on this forum. I'm sending you a link from this forum for someone you may help.

Almost every day I feel overwhelmed by this incredible inner peace that makes me to enter in a very deep and meditative state, sometimes I fall alseep but sometimes I keep myself awake and I receive messages.

It ever happened to you to have your mind so silent that you don't even hear that inner voice that is always talking? This is what is happenning to me, I can go in deep meditation in any moment, that's how silent my mind is.This never happened for me for several days, maybe hours, but never days..

Aknaton, can you see things about me? What more can you see? What does it mean for the Holy Fire to descend on my head?

This is what I feel too.I want to help people... I want to be like Jesus, you know, to follow His teachings.. If I can by of any help, then, I am here, always!!
Old 29-06-2019, 11:11 PM
Angel1

Quote:
I am so blessed...
Yes, you are.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-06-2019, 05:50 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Almost every day I feel overwhelmed by this incredible inner peace that makes me to enter in a very deep and meditative state, sometimes I fall alseep but sometimes I keep myself awake and I receive messages.

It ever happened to you to have your mind so silent that you don't even hear that inner voice that is always talking? This is what is happenning to me, I can go in deep meditation in any moment, that's how silent my mind is.This never happened for me for several days, maybe hours, but never days..

Aknaton, can you see things about me? What more can you see? What does it mean for the Holy Fire to descend on my head?

This is what I feel too.I want to help people... I want to be like Jesus, you know, to follow His teachings.. If I can by of any help, then, I am here, always!!

The Holy Fire is the one John the Baptist talks of when he says Jesus baptises with the Holy Ghost and fire. Oh, I would love to see and know things about you, but I am confined to what Jesus chooses to show me, and I believe that it is because it is helpful.

The fire that falls on your head is simply a sign to "be about the Fathers business" and that He has empowered you for that. If you remember the dream you posted about saving people's souls and all... Jesus makes it in such a way that though it's really happening in the subtle plane, we do not see it as too real so as not to be filled with pride. And so, we develop confidence and faith, basically, faith in what you feel is truth. But that was an assignment that you carried out for our Beloved; souls that are trapped and lost in the subtle plane. This means you are in the midst of service.
To be Called to render service to whom the Creator loves without even being qualified... What else could this be but love?

I'd like to share a short experience that recently happened. As I walked with my wife to get some groceries, Christ told us that there is a lost soul cowering in a drainage near where He told us to get the groceries from. We didn't see the soul, but carried out the instruction He gave us and then immediately an Angel came down to pick up the lost soul and she instantly cleaned and dressed in white, rising up and smiling.

Let's always check with our Beloved for what mission & assignment we are on.

And with the voices, always check if the foundation is rooted in Love. If there is no Love in the message, then there is definitely no God.

When you begin to help a person (after God's instruction), the frequency of visions and voices increases and His voice directs you on what to do. And then there are those times when an Angel come to operate on your spiritual hearing and you feel a painful crackling for even hours! Can I get a thank you Jesus?

That peace of which you speak!!! Profound and satisfying!!! I stood awestruck next to my bed for quite a while in this strange peace, I believe they call it "stillness". And when you look at people from this standpoint of "stillness", there isn't any judgement whatsoever, you can't even think even if You tried. You can be unmoving in this state for like 24 hours without getting hungry, sleepy or thirsty... Amazing! As the Beloved said, He gives an "out of this world" peace.

Then there is His Love, then there is His Joy... I want all of them constantly.