Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-07-2019, 12:51 AM
Newbie ;)

Lucid Dream --> OBE / Mathematical

First, thank you all for having me on the forum and so willingly sharing of your experiences. I am new here and look forward to contributing and being a part of this unique online community.

I have a long-time history of lucid dreaming/sleep paralysis. But recently, I experienced something new and am not sure how to characterize or interpret it. I was sleeping on the couch when I felt my arms move up out of my body and I was shot with a feeling of cold wind into the heavens where I floated through a vast array of mathematical calculations that were all orange. I do not recall how long the experience lasted. I did not observe my body from the heavens or myself, but I flew threw it and around all the orange calculations. I then was almost thrown back into my body. I don't recall falling back to earth, only waking up abruptly in astonishment. As if to gasp for air but not.

Would you consider this astral projection, OBE or just a lucid dream? Any insight on meaning?

Thank you.
Old 16-07-2019, 08:25 AM
Master

Welcome.

One possibility is that instead of leaving the body and finding yourself on the astral plane, you actually found yourself on the mental plane (bypassing the astral).

Peace.