Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 12-03-2019, 06:42 PM
Newbie ;)

DeJa Vu Explanation Anybody?

Id love to hear what you guys and ladies believe deja vu is?

My deja vu is non stop I remember when i traveled to Australia a few years back and everyday for 2 weeks i had deja vu 2-3 a day.

recently ive been getting it alot to, this time ive noticed that some i remember are from my dreams, in waking i almost have this snap shot of a view im looking at then im life **** ive seen this before again!

Never really been able to understand this concept though...

To be shown and scene for it to then manifest in waking life, but the significance i do not know?

What are your takes?
Old 13-03-2019, 10:20 PM
Master
yes i get it
its lk a tv repetee or rerun on off ovr agan
dream
cloths pepple wear in dream thn dajvu agan clothss thy wearin
evn st
or plasess iv bean in dream thn nxt im it plase wear iv bean in dream
evn colrs of wall in dream thn dajvu im hear in real
i am
iv travledd in dreams 2 i hav

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 14-03-2019, 01:35 AM
I don't think you want to know what I think, hahahaha...
Watch The Matrix..that opens the mind a bit more to more expansive ideas.
And no matter what one ever thought of Sylvia Browne she had a very good idea about deja vu found online.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-03-2019, 11:13 AM
Guide
One of my pet concepts about Deja Vu is that it is not so much a remembrance of having done something before...but more of a spontaneous expansion of awareness. Where we suddenly become so aware in that moment that the increased perception gives us so much more feedback than we are used to, and the only way our psyche can interpret the experience is as something we must have already done before, and that is why it feels like a memory.
Old 03-09-2019, 02:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Deja Vu as I understand it, is the realisation of self that you remember planning out your destiny.
Before the soul incarnates into this life you plan for certain events to happen in order to learn more about yourself (higher self). The human mind doesn't fully comprehend what is going on so you think to yourself "I've seen this before?"

Just a theory....

Love and Light,
Dreamwalker
Old 04-09-2019, 07:13 PM
Deactivated Account
@OP: Haven't read the previous postings.

Basically, every night, when your body is sleeping, your spiritual part prepares the "day to come", probably based on the feelings and emotions which you had (in the body) from that day.

When you have the "Deja Vu" you simply remember, somehow, this planing phase.

Sometime it is intentionally set for you, to remember it.
Because, some day, maybe (eventually) you will recognize that it is your thoughts, feelings and emotions that create your reality.

You can "help" in creating the reality for the next day, if you concentrate on positive and wanted feelings, emotions and "imagined outcomes" just before going to bed (and additionally recalling the same thoughts upon awakening).
Old 29-11-2019, 01:04 PM
Guide
Please check my signature...

green1
Old 29-11-2019, 01:47 PM
hazada guess

Deja Vus are so common,I don't know the reason for them but would you believe it,i've never had one!
Old 29-11-2019, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by green1
Please check my signature...green1
I did, very interesting and good post.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-11-2019, 05:57 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I did, very interesting and good post.

Thanks Miss Hepburn!