Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2018, 12:20 AM
Knower
The energies have shifted and I don't know if this is permanent or not. I miss you.
Old 07-01-2018, 03:41 AM
Deactivated Account
Interesting way of showing yourself to my son. Lol, his reaction both times was priceless. "That was a major coincidence and uh...we'll figure that out later..."

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Thank you for the protective energy.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 07-01-2018, 05:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkskymelody
The energies have shifted and I don't know if this is permanent or not.

interesting that someone else noticed too lol!
Old 07-01-2018, 01:56 PM
Master
Hi soul connections ♡
Old 07-01-2018, 10:20 PM
Master

hi sugar-n-spice!
Old 08-01-2018, 10:23 PM
Deactivated Account
I still don't know what the Bruce Springsteen concert connection is. I've never been to one, and as far as I know no friend or relative has been. So whoever went, I hope they enjoyed it. Lol Have a good week ��
Old 09-01-2018, 01:07 AM
traceyacey12

I love you so much.
Old 10-01-2018, 05:31 PM
Experiencer
Some music to help heal you all

*** Known to heal DNA at a cellular level that you may be unaware of. Good luck, fellow Twin-Flames xox ***
Click the following Hyperlink:
528 Hz | Known as The Miracle Tone ➤ Love Frequency | Said To Heal DNA | Heart Chakra Activation!

*** Known to heal & rebuild broken relationships, as-well as unnecessary pain xox ***
Click the following Hyperlink:
639 Hz | Harmonize Relationships ➤ Attracts Love and Positive Energy | Heal Old Negative Energy & Pain!

I love you, Justin<3
Hope this helps your broken heart, been thinking a-lot about us lately!

Last edited by T.L.M. : 10-01-2018 at 07:36 PM.
Old 10-01-2018, 07:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Time to let go Seven, I think I'm going to use my time wisely from now on.
We never know I might leave this plane sooner than later.
I'm gonna be learning the book this year well bit by bit, instead of reading you.
I hope I led you to the right path, and God will do the rest.

What impact my deeds or my behaviour have on other people? ask yourself?
I truly believe, there's hell and heaven awaiting for us human.
What did I learn, I tasted everything, I don't care for a thing, or anything you possibly can offer me.
I had a small maybe pretentious dream to do big for this world, I never had the means.
God is sufficient for me and he is the best of disposer of affairs.
Was is it God or satan, I cannot possibly tell you??!!
But i'm good all is good, no regret, no hard feeling, not sad or depressed, it is nice to know what i didn't know back then.
Just because who I am, would be a nice book/poem/film/song title??

I feel i'm running a race, i had to stop for you, to help you get back on track, because i had to. Don't be tired!
Does it really matter, is it important, do i really need this, where am i going, is it good for me, for my soul?/ keep going Seven...
Oh before i go, i don't believe in more than 2 lifetimes, what is the point, think about it!!
And stop using cards or anything to know the future, noone knows except our Creator, your prayers stop being valid if you do so..

Happy year !!! !!! !
Old 10-01-2018, 10:46 PM
Master

oh i know i know, you just going to betray me. Which is why nothing with you could ever work... I sometimes wonder if you can even say anything for yourself anyway though, instead of just rooting around to find someone to say something sorta like what you mean. Not that it matters I guess, it isn't so important that I know what is going on. As if I could

Anyway I'm getting kinda tired of white rooms and I'm getting kinda tired of feeling drunk all the time so maybe I will change it up. And since there is nothing here for me anyway (shrugs). Not that I have anywhere to go really, just the same old foods start to wear on me...
Closed Thread