Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 08-06-2019, 03:30 AM
janielee

Tobi and others have kind, wise advice.

I don't, but what I will say is if you can't get over this stage before a relationship, it won't be a happy relationship and what then.

Women are not objects to "get" or "pick up", they are not something to obsess over either..

JL
Old 10-06-2019, 03:26 PM
Experiencer

Thank you everyone for your advice, suggestions and kind replies.

I'll take into account everything all of you have stated.
Old 11-06-2019, 06:31 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guff779
And I'm not joking and I'm 29.

I've been crying so hard thinking what's wrong. Every other man got it easily and they got gifted females in their life.

I've read all the pick up artist/dating books from the mainstream ones 9 years ago.

Even I've been on different law of attraction, spiritual forums to answer why does this happen and what do I have to do in 2013.

I've even read karma, law of attraction books in 2012.

And yes I've tried online dating not one replied even though I had a nice profile pic and sent the right messages (researched very in depth in what to write), I've done approaching, I've go out a lot, I've been to uni, I've tried Facebook and no one in the community wants me (but the last 5 men to get married they approached them first).

This after I'm well educated, intelligent, they know I'm attractive, got good qualities and good character, courageous, take care of myself, got resources. I listen well, I'm polite, well-mannered, mature, got many, many good qualities you can think of. They still don't want me or even get to know me.

And even in a financial sense I'm having bad luck, after bad luck. The best way I can describe is I could give 3 guys advice on how to do it, but they do it and I don't and they start laughing at me because they are novices and I am an expert, it's really the best way I can describe the situation in the last 6 months.

I've asked my male friends, cousin to analyse me and I've observed men in relationship and all of that years ago.

It's like the universe isn't willing to put me in those situations and give it and I did go for it and worked very hard.

I have read all the main law of attraction books-seth, ponder, neil donald walsh, deepak chopra, the secret, abe hicks, wayne dier and more since 2013!!

In the last 2.5 years (I'm into astrology and the last 18 months I've had my saturn reture-google it where it test's people and challenge their thinking, matures people). It's like nothing's happening to me?

If you want to date women you are asking the wrong people. Read a book written by a woman, ask your female cousins. You will get better information.

Also, I want to ask, how is your relationship with your mother? If you have a messed up relationship with your mother you will have messed up or no relationships with other women.
Old 24-06-2019, 08:58 PM
Experiencer

There has been excellent advice and suggestions by the people on this thread so thank you very much and I wish to stop moaning.

I don't have a mother since 12.

In one of my other threads (I think). I said how my sister bullied, abused me. I also have only 1 female cousin and my aunties are indifferent towards me.

There's so many things I've done to get a female friend or relationship. Maybe it's for a purpose or something?

Since May I have made some sort of female sort of friendships with several females who I met through a friend, which hasn't blown into a friendship yet, which I hope it does.
Old 25-06-2019, 01:25 AM
Master

Quote:
There has been excellent advice and suggestions by the people on this thread so thank you very much and I wish to stop moaning.

I don't have a mother since 12.

In one of my other threads (I think). I said how my sister bullied, abused me. I also have only 1 female cousin and my aunties are indifferent towards me.

There's so many things I've done to get a female friend or relationship. Maybe it's for a purpose or something?

Since May I have made some sort of female sort of friendships with several females who I met through a friend, which hasn't blown into a friendship yet, which I hope it does.
Probably English isn't your language ... We usually say women, girls, ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 25-06-2019, 08:23 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Probably English isn't your language ... We usually say women, girls, ...

Not if you're a Ferenghi though… Then you say "Female" and "Hu-mahn".
Old 25-06-2019, 10:43 AM
Deactivated Account

I also think you're still young. Work on yourself for a bit, your inner self and your outer self and when the time is right someone will come along to join you in your journey.
Old 25-06-2019, 07:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMay
I also think you're still young. Work on yourself for a bit, your inner self and your outer self and when the time is right someone will come along to join you in your journey.
He says he's 29 ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 25-06-2019, 07:15 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
He says he's 29 ...

29 is young! Why is there this obsession with finding someone so early? Twenties should be a time of exploration.
Old 18-12-2019, 05:46 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
And I'm not joking and I'm 29.

I've been crying so hard thinking what's wrong. Every other man got it easily and they got gifted females in their life.

I've read all the pick up artist/dating books from the mainstream ones 9 years ago.

Even I've been on different law of attraction, spiritual forums to answer why does this happen and what do I have to do in 2013.

I've even read karma, law of attraction books in 2012.

And yes I've tried online dating not one replied even though I had a nice profile pic and sent the right messages (researched very in depth in what to write), I've done approaching, I've go out a lot, I've been to uni, I've tried Facebook and no one in the community wants me (but the last 5 men to get married they approached them first).

This after I'm well educated, intelligent, they know I'm attractive, got good qualities and good character, courageous, take care of myself, got resources. I listen well, I'm polite, well-mannered, mature, got many, many good qualities you can think of. They still don't want me or even get to know me.

And even in a financial sense I'm having bad luck, after bad luck. The best way I can describe is I could give 3 guys advice on how to do it, but they do it and I don't and they start laughing at me because they are novices and I am an expert, it's really the best way I can describe the situation in the last 6 months.

I've asked my male friends, cousin to analyse me and I've observed men in relationship and all of that years ago.

It's like the universe isn't willing to put me in those situations and give it and I did go for it and worked very hard.

I have read all the main law of attraction books-seth, ponder, neil donald walsh, deepak chopra, the secret, abe hicks, wayne dier and more since 2013!!

In the last 2.5 years (I'm into astrology and the last 18 months I've had my saturn reture-google it where it test's people and challenge their thinking, matures people). It's like nothing's happening to me?

The truth is that some guys are simply not good at interecting with women despite our positive traits. This is usually due to factors beyond our immediate control such as our inherent psychological constitution or an impairment such as autism whether it be mild or severe.

It is also true that some people do not truly fit into certain societies. Each society is not for everybody. Some souls prosper more in some cultures than others due to differences in compatibility. I know this to be true based on personal experience.

Pickup artist techniques only work for guys who are already normal in terms of social skills. They do not have effect for guys who are socially impaired or cultural misfits.

If you really want a girlfriend and are financially independent you could always plan an extended trip abroad and find a foreign girl. Dating is nowhere near as hard in many foreign countries as it is in the Anglosphere. In fact it is relatively easy to get dates in regions such as Latin America and the Philippines among other locations. As a Western man you will most likely be perceived as handsome, attractive, a rarer catch for women. You can certainly use this to your advantage.

Some guys find it impossible to date in certain cultures and a lot easier in others. The Anglosphere has a reputation for difficulty with regard to dating yet few people are willing to talk about this subject. Maybe you would benefit from a change of location.