Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 08-12-2017, 06:27 AM
Newbie ;)

Question Here for advice and similar encounters

Hello, I'm new and have joined this forum so I can hopefully get some answers to an issue in my life.

I encountered a strange experience this time last year. We were having a party with close friends and taking various drugs - Ketamine, Weed, MDMA. I have taken these drugs many of times and have never had an encounter like this one.

It was coming towards the end of the evening and I was feeling fragile and ‘floaty’. The last remaining people (4 of my close friends) smoked a joint and watched a David Attenborough documentary. I couldn’t concentrate and I was overwhelmed with the weed that has triggered overthinking and general vulnerable feelings.

As i sat there watching, my friend led next to me (Jay) and the others sat to my left, I felt like i was being spoken to in my mind. I conversed with it asking wether it was real, and my friend to my right began moving his arms as if to say it was him. I checked with it again to assure I wasn’t just imagining things. At first I thought it was friendly and that my friend was talking to me through our minds.

It began changing its friendly tone and my friend began weirdly moving with what it was saying to me. Actioning that it wanted money or for me to perform sexual acts. I laughed inside my mind at first generally thinking ‘**** off’. It wouldn’t leave. Getting angrier and angrier and feeding off my thoughts that I may have to do what it wanted.

I’m not a strong person physically or mentally. However Jay is VERY strong physically and much larger than me, which made me quite scared. It started touching my Penis and it felt like an sucking sensation. I had to keep nudging it away. Almost forcing me to enjoy. However, I have no sexual attraction to males, and this encounter just made that more clear to me.

It was telling me that I could enhance special forces and powers if I gave it money or performed these acts. It did not give me an option to say no. I wanted to end my life there and then but it made me think that was a cowards option. I was weak in this moment and kept thinking if i just let it do something sexually it will leave me alone. I was disgusted at the thought that I was considering this, but it was the complete opposite and fed off my thought of consideration.

I was almost crying and felt so weak and vulnerable. I told it I would perform whatever it wanted to. I told my friend to come to the bathroom with me, and followed without hesitation. I closed the door, stood there and told him do what you have to do. He did nothing and acted confused. We went back to the sofa where we were and I was looking at my friends to see if they would notice I was discomforted, I didn’t dare say anything. Every time I spoke to them or tried to gage contact, the ‘demon’ that I felt was inside my friend or WAS my friend, would move his hands like a puppeteer and they would look away, literally like he had them on strings. It was scary to see and I didn’t want to be part of it anymore.

However the demon/Jay now just wanted me to want him, as a partner, as a lover. And i did not. It implied to me that if i did not commit to this ‘relationship’ that he would damage me, break bones (which i could feel the sensation of), hurt those that I loved. It crumbled me. And by this point they were leaving and I felt like if i didn’t say anything to ‘prove’ my love for the demon/Jay before he left, then It would do the bad things it said it would do. In an act of desperation I looked Jay in the eye and told him i had feelings for him. Knowing inside how ridiculous this would sound to Jay and knowing i had absolutely no feelings for the guy whatsoever. I also begged Jay to stay (which was ****ing weird, I just didn’t want anything to happen to me or my loved one) and wanted to figure something out with this demon/Jay.

They left.
And it all hit me, how real the situation was, how scared I was, how I didn’t know what this actually all meant.

I told my 2 closest friends that night whilst in tears. They didn’t believe it was real and told me to forget; that something like that wasn’t possible. However, after reading similar stories, part of me believes this experience was very real. I want to know what it was, and by acting the way I did have I done wrong. I know I should’ve stood up to this being and taken no ****. but it all felt so real and a life or death situation and I felt very inferior.

I feel like I have crossed a line by accepting to do things with this demon. HAVE I??. But since then I would never accept such offers, and have felt encounters like this creeping back in, especially on 2cb which I have only done a couple of times, but i have ignored and diverted away from what i think is the source (which still comes from Jay may I add).

I hope I can reach a conclusion, as sometimes I feel as if my soul is almost tainted and that this holds me back from living in the moment. I regularly feel disconnected from social groups that I am with.

I want to grow out of this way of thinking.
Old 08-12-2017, 06:39 AM
Master
Hi Leafwhistle and welcome to SF!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 08-12-2017, 06:47 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello Chrysalis, what does this mean exactly? in simpler words. Thankyou.
Old 08-12-2017, 06:57 AM
Master
Hi Leafwhistle,

The part about asking the beasts, etc, is my signature.

As for it's meaning, I understand it as learning from nature. Generally speaking, we have learned that crystals and trees can heal us and help us develop spiritually. As for speaking to them, I've taken it literally due to a psychic skill I have.

I hope that helped.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 08-12-2017, 09:31 AM
Master
Hello Leafwhistle and welcome to spiritual forums and I hope you will enjoy it here.
Old 08-12-2017, 04:23 PM
Experiencer
This incident is frighteningly real, but how do you determine whether it is a physical phenomena reacting on your body (i.e., drug ingestion--who knows the quality of the chemicals in your system?), a psychological reaction to something deep in your past, or the mix of people you were with...or, as you imply, a spiritual experience in which another entity is attempting to control you.
Welcome to you, Leafwhistle, but please understand that much of what you are saying is way beyond the abilities of these forums to correct. It sounds like you need another person, sincere, listening, and non-judgemental to help you through. That could be anything from a "perfect stranger" to a full blown therapist. They can hear and feel patterns in your life that we cannot. The strong point for you is your statement "I want to grow out of this way of thinking." With that, you are almost half way to your resolution.
Stay with it...stay with us...the realization that we are all in this together is the main strength of these forums; our total light shines for us all.
Again, welcome....
Old 08-12-2017, 06:16 PM
Master
hi.............................

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 10-12-2017, 05:43 AM
Seeker

Dont take anymore ketamine, weed etc. Even if it was real, it doesnt mean that it is relevant.
I have dabbled myself so speak from experience. Mixing up stuff like that is no good.
Old 10-12-2017, 06:23 PM
I would watch a video on dissolving cords, and Archangel angelic protection. Steve Nobel on youtube has really good protection videos. He has many videos on multidimensional protection that have helped me through very similar experiences. Not one single negative thing has happened to me since. If you meditate on those, and sleep with The Book of Psalms playing, you will be untouchable. These will guide you to destroying any pact you may have made out of fear to that entity, and make it impossible for it to come back. I am so sorry you had to experience this.. Welcome to the forum btw! <3
Old 12-12-2017, 12:55 PM
Knower
Welcome, Leafwhistle! Have an anagram alias:

Wolfspirit Michael Arcane
= I am Leafwhistle Capricorn