Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 25-11-2017, 07:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
The Bible discourages us from having any self-esteem, either low or high. The greatest commandment is to love God with all our strength. The second is to love our neighbor as ourselves. If we obey these commands we won't have much time left to think about ourselves at all.

If you don't love yourself how can you love others ?
Old 25-11-2017, 12:37 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Theo;
Quote:
The Bible discourages us from having any self-esteem, either low or high.

Hmm - of course it does - the bible authority wants you submissive, down on your knees, dominated CONTROLLED !! But look, as I keep telling you (all) the bible is not even the truth of Christ and HE said something completely different here - as in above, bow before no mortal man at all for none are superior to You - as in hold all people as your equal in spirit, because simply that is the truth of the real world situation.. When and if you encounter the legitimate Divine He said, then and only then will you bow down in this subservient manner - and look again - when He says that, its not even a command or order - it is simply an observation, again of the real world situation we face...Everyone here is yet mortal - EQUAL to you - when you find the Divine Presence you will know it inherently - energetically - it will AFFECT you and be beyond your control - hence you will "bow down" you will have no choice whatsoever as again, its a real world - energetic - situation - and not a matter of mortal heirachy or station...

I call it emotional gravity - His Presence alone will scramble your mortal mind, make you incapable of coherent thought - "every knee shall bend to Him" says it all really - totally beyond our control - we will be incapable of doing anything be totally overwhelmed by the energy this Presence brings - prepare your Self accordingly He said.. I guarantee you that NO MOPRTAL will ever be capable of affecting you in this manner - they are EQUAL to you in all regards - even the pope or greatest king that ever lived, will NOT have that Presence or affect on you - BUT - encounter the true Divine and you will soon see what He means - you will bow down prostrate and fully dominated, your energy will raise to match this new presence (as far as you may attain yet) and the sheer magnitude and power and authority - majesty - will simply engulf you until harmony is achieved.. This if course, is the essence and truth of that which we call "worship" - your very essence will become one, unified with the Presence without any seperation apparent - thus you worship it truly by BECOMING it just as He advised - but trust me here - no mortal man will ever make you feel that way, and no mortal man deserves such high authority - they are your EQUAL in all mortal regards, never forget that...

Quote:
The greatest commandment is to love God with all our strength. The second is to love our neighbor as ourselves.

Oh no it is not !!

The greatest and first commandment given by this god - was to ensure it remains DOMINANT above us always - its greatest command is that we should bow down to it totally and reject every other similar god that we encounter - this god knows there are MANY such "gods" that are EQUAL to it - it KNOWs it is NOT SUPERIOR at all and it even admits this in the bible - you shall have no other gods before me is its FIRST and greatest command !!

That command is not given out of any love aspect at all - it is given out of a need to dominate and control us !! This god IS a JEALOUS and vengeful god -and again it even told you this openly in your bible... we know it does indeed have an agenda for domination over us - not love for us - just look at he other commands it gave us - the first FIVE of ten are all about the GOD and ITS AUTHORITY OVER US !!!

It stamps this authority down hard and ensures it cannot even be questioned or challenged - first command as said, have THIS god yhvh and no other EVER....2nd command - don't even make idols of OTHER GODS it wants you subservient captivated, controlled by IT and by it alone !! FULLY DOMINATE is its only agenda - no love for humanity apparent !!

3rd command - do not even call on this god for our mortal trivial concerns - don't take its name in vain - it doesn't care about us - doesn't want to help or intercede on our behalf - just as long as we bow to it that is all it requires from us - and of course, if we refuse, we get punished !! NO LOVE THERE either !!

4th command - Sabbath - put aside a "special day" and sit about giving "praise and worship" to this god in an intentional and direct manner.....Look - WE get NOTHING in return - the god gets all the benefits and through this practice it ensures it remains central to their whole society ALWAYS - again, we see clearly it wants TO DOMINATE and hold that superior position ALWAYS no matter about anything else just as long as we keep it as number one supreme god !! Again, no love for the mortal plight is evident - none whatsoever - the god loves its own SELF and places its own self first above us ALWAYS !!!

5th command - honour and respect your "parents" and THEIR TRADITIONS !!! ( Christ said the TOTAL OPPOSITE - as in HATE your parents and their traditions - damn those Pharisee leaders who do not know truth and who WILLFULLY mislead you He said)

In other words Folks - command 5 from this god - don't dare to question or think for your self - just blibdly accept all that they teach you - for after all - THEY ARE ALREADY DOMINATED and so through this 5th command, the god ensures that dominance will continue generation to generation - spiritual slavery passed down father to son mother to daughter and nobody lifting a head to even see what is truth - too scared to question under constant threats of punishment and eternal suffering !!! Again - the human plight is not important to this god - just as long as its rule and authority continue and remain UNCHALLENGED !!!

Take an honest look at your bible and this god it portrays - it is not what you have been taught it is...Christ revealed its truth - and for that the priesthood MURDERED HIM to silence Him and the threat to this bogus imposter god !!!

Christ alone speak of loving humanity - of the equality and potential for humanity - the god tells you you are worthless, lost tainted by evil and it will not accept you until you give your self over to it COMPLETELY !!! Christ though, gave no such commands at all EVER - in fact He said the very first thing most crucial all important first steps - advise - was to KNOW THY SELF - as after all you right here and right now are a PART of this great spirit we seek always have been and always will be so - and once you have accomplished this, found this inner truth then all else will just naturally be revealed He promised....The ONLY "commands" He EVER gives are very simple indeed - tell NO LIES about this truth revealed He said - and when others reject you, do not compromise your truth just to be accepted by them - do not do the things you loathe He said as these others do, just to be accepted , but stand by your truth come what may - they are His ONLY "commands" EVER !! Find your truth - your own authority - follow that inner guidance always above all else - exercise that authority always - no man here is your superior - seek that highest authority ALWAYS He said - claim it fully and thus BECOME IT - is exactly and precisely what He taught in truth - given to those with ears to hear...
Old 25-11-2017, 02:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
So how does that equate with the New Age message of self love and self empowerment? Or with the Hindu and Buddhist message of self realisation?
It doesn't equate them. We are commanded to love God and our neighbors, not ourselves. We must depend on God, not on ourselves, for power. We can experience self realization only through a proper relationship with and submission to God.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
If you don't love yourself how can you love others ?
All of us naturally love ourselves. Our natural tendency is to put that love first when other loves need to have priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hmm - of course it does - the bible authority wants you submissive, down on your knees, dominated CONTROLLED !! But look, as I keep telling you (all) the bible is not even the truth of Christ and HE said something completely different here -
Christ's message was a call to complete submission.

And calling the crowd to him with his disciples, he said to them, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake and the gospel's will save it. For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and forfeit his soul? For what can a man give in return for his soul? For whoever is ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him will the Son of Man also be ashamed when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.”
Mark 8:34-38 ESV
Old 25-11-2017, 03:51 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Theo; Well again I tell you that isn't even HIS truth - it is a TWISTED truth given by a MAN with an agenda to dominate and control you !! But lets just examine it closely, perhaps we may unravel the original intent...

He speaks always of a mortal man BECOMING the Divine right here right now....So lets see..First - I will PROVE to you, this is all WRITTEN AFTER THE FACTS - and that is the very first deception here...Notice it says - any man who would follow me TAKE UP HIS CROSS - well look properly, understand, CHRIST IS STILL ALIVE HERE speaking to a crowd - He has NOT TAKEN UP ANY CROSS - none whatsoever - He has NOT yet been murdered - NOT yet been placed on ANY such cross and as yet,the cross symbol is WHOLLY IRRELEVANT and entirely premature here !!! A clear WARNING should be ringing in your mind - there is DECEPTION here !!

When it says this here about a cross and its burden, that doesn't even exist yet - it is because this is written AFTER THE FACTS have already happened, (four centuries after the facts to be precise) and so we see this IS a TWISTED truth - Christ is ALIVE here and has not endured anything to do with a "cross" at all - so how can the author here attribute this symbology to Him..?...If Christ had REALLY said that to a large crowd, then he would only have CONFUSED them wouldn't He as they have NO REFERANCE to a cross at all yet and would have no clue what He actually meant...ergo - it is a safe bet and almost a guarantee that this passage (along with many MANY others) HAS been twisted (clearly seen) to present a new version of "truth" - and as said that new version of truth is then used to hold you subservient and dominated...

ORIGINALLY He speaks as said - mortal man BECOMING Divine right here right now...So when He say this above - about denying the self and about losing the life it is clearly tied intimately to His foundational truth - as is all His teaching... Deny this MORTAL egoic self with ITS wants desires - and look Folks - the mortal has desires for STATUS POWER and RECOGNITION here in the mortal world !!! You the mortal are in constant direct competition with literally everybody else around - that is how the society is arranged..
DENY your self that He says - you are NOT SUPERIOR - and you are NOT INFERIOR - you are EQUAL to everybody else - no competition, no confrontation no domination no submission no HEIRACHY ful stop - just every Soul here EQUAL IN SPIRIT - love your brother AND your enemy as if they are the SAME as your own Soul !!! Do let it sink in deep Folks....

So He is saying simply quit all that egoic heirachy of domination and SUBMISSION to those who would indeed dominate you.. Deny that life - give it up - lose it - similar to His teaching to hate the parents - similar to His teaching to despise the Pharisee religious tradition - similar to Hi sadvise to quit all temple practice entirely - all these things are errors that must be done away with before any progress can be made - that is all He means, really....

And look again - the bible charlatan authors make another glaring obvious mistake here - if only the religious Christian would read their bibles PROPERLY then such things would become indeed, obvious...Look - it says next - give up the mortal life and follow Christ and the GOSPELS, yes..?... So look properly, understand - again - this is premature - again this is a MANIPULATED TRUTH that is written AFTER THE FACTS as see clearly at this point NO SUCH GOSPELS EVEN EXIST - do they..?...HOW can He tell us to follow a gospel that DOES NOT EXIST !!! Everything the bible presents as original truth from Christ, is ACTUALLY a man made twisting of truth with intent to hold you dominated and subservient to the religious authority...

When Christ SUPPOSEDLY said that passage you quote, there was no relevance to EITHER the cross symbology or to the disciples gospels that didn't even exist yet !! These things ONLY become relevant to a Christian AFTER Christ has been murdered.. Then and only then does the cross have any barring at all - and only AFTER His death are the gospels written down - they don't even exist while He yet lives !!

The very fact that this bible passage refferances these things that ONLY EXIST AFTER HIS DEATH, tell s us very very undeniably that this passage was indeed written AFTER HIS DEATH - yet it reports to be an eye witness direct testimony of the things He ACTUALLY said and did - it is FRAUD - DECEPTION - and its own words reveal its truth, when we take off the religious blinkers and actually READ IT PROPERLY it becomes undeniable...Logic is always our allie - it speaks of things that wil have no meaning relevance or significance until after Christ has died, yet it presents these things whilst Christ is still very much alive - therefore logic tells us undeniably, this passage was indeed written after His death with relevant hindsight, the truth was twisted to fit the real world facts after they had unfolded - but here it is presented AS FACT even before the events happened !!! That is blatant FRAUD and DECEPTION Folks !!!
Old 25-11-2017, 04:36 PM
Suspended
Ab Orgine,.

Why I saw your post or every post is nothing that can convince any reader here. It's just something that is just hardenly , uncomfortablely, stiffen pieces of untrue assumption. Nothing that can give a good excuse for believing them . You may ask me why I give such comments? Your assumptions are your own misunderstanding. And are you afraid of the cross or something like that? Or are you afraid of God Jehovah then you tell others that they're not true or fraud or fake? That's what I want to know. Of course, you'll deny those questions but these are the things you don't want to see, innit?
Old 26-11-2017, 02:50 AM
Experiencer

and so it begins another person for you to debate with ab origine-this person too believes that the Bible is the Holy Word of God............you speak of truth but do not site your source of what you base your truth on............this is going to be interesting to see once again your defeat
Old 26-11-2017, 10:32 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

See now - that right there is the problem with this sub forum - and that right there is the problem with the indoctrinated religious Christian mind !!

White P; A DEBATE and a discussion - perfectly acceptable - needed - but - to speak of "defeat" lol shows me your real agenda for coming here - not to search for or debate a spiritual or universal truth at all - you search for religious domination and you post here solely to stamp that domination over us all - clinging blindly to false truths easily shown for the deceptions they are, but you, too closed minded to even look properly - you WANT it to be a competition - you WANT it to be confrontational - and so immediately you look to attack every word I post...Your loss, as I am ALL ABOUT TRUTH and ONLY truth and you religious types are in desperate need f some legitimate spiritual truth !!!!

So dear one - if you truly want to "defeat" my truth - well first, you are trying to actually defeat CHRIST truth , whilst at the same time professing to BE a "Christian" - ludicrous im sure you agree..lol.. Second, you will have to get around the HISTORICAL FACTS of how your religion and its famous bible ACTUALLY CAME ABOUT - for indeed we do have HISTORICAL FACTS that tell us beyond any doubt whatsoever, the TRUE origins of your religion and book - and those origins are ENTIRELY mortal, man made for POLITICAL purposes tjhat were fully stated BY THOSE whoactually MANUFACTURED your religion, they told us blatantly why they did it, and spiritual truth didn't enter into that event at all !!

If you truly want to "defeat" me then likewise you will have to explain the ORIGINAL GOSPELS written by the disciples directly as opposed to your bible version written by anonymous authors some four centuries later !! - You will need to explain, how the originals say things COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from your bible version -you will also have to explain WHY your religion FORBIDS them to you and of course why they MURDERED everybody who knew their truth with their never ending campaigns inquisitions and "holy wars"...

Oh nearly forgot - of course - you iwl also have to explain why your religious leaders MURDERED THE CHRIST - lest not forget that crucial point -they MURDERED HIM for the things He said - just as you would like t "murder" me here to silence me and have me go away - yes..?.. Exact same agenda dear one - you despise me for the truth I bring as it destroys your world -you would like to silence me to stop it...Same for my mate Christ - your religious leaders didn't like HIS TRUTH either, and so they indeed, murdered Him to silence His threat...didn't they..?...

Yes, Christ and I are in the same club so to speak - and it is the SAME TRUTH that we both speak and it is for this reason alone - TRUTH - that destroys your world and shows you the deception you have adopted and fully embraced as your own - it shows you that already you have FAILED (if you must speak of defeat) - you have already failed for you do not KNOW Christ at all...For this truth you despise me, just as your religious leaders despised Christ.... But look, its ok really - He already wanred me what to expect and simply tells me deliver the truth where needed let them (you all) deal with it as best they can...The parable of the sower comes to mind of course - you dear one, are the "stony ground" - seed of truth fell on you, but is unable to take root - but look - plenty others here are far more receptive - prepared ground ready to accept the seed of truth - so probably what I post is just not meant for your type after all..?...Not yet ready...Your loss...

Attack it all you will then - but truth is truth...Instead of attacking me - for a nice change - try to DEBATE the truth I bring - examine it - discredit it if you can do so LEGITIMATELY - but look - to simply say as I know already you will say - "its not bible I don't accept it" - is not debate at all - it is an agenda to DOMINATE and to stifle all else that disagrees, exact same tactic your religion uses - exactly why Christ DESPISED your religion and warned us to have no part of it at all !!! But sadly, you just don't listen when He speaks , do you..??.. so how about it ..?... CAN you explain all those things I mention, plus many many more that will come up as we examine all this..??..Look - I CAN !!! ALL O|F IT - every twist and turn and deception that took the universal spiritual truth from Christ, and how it became manipulated tool for dominance by the religion - honestly I can unravel it all back to its original truth - how and why this was done t you and its not even hard to follow - you just need to pry open that closed mind just a little - and let the Holy Ghost d the rest...try it - put the claws away, lower your horn and just examine the truth of it all - its vey liberating...
Old 26-11-2017, 01:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Theo; Well again I tell you that isn't even HIS truth - it is a TWISTED truth given by a MAN with an agenda to dominate and control you !! But lets just examine it closely, perhaps we may unravel the original intent...

He speaks always of a mortal man BECOMING the Divine right here right now....So lets see..First - I will PROVE to you, this is all WRITTEN AFTER THE FACTS - and that is the very first deception here...Notice it says - any man who would follow me TAKE UP HIS CROSS - well look properly, understand, CHRIST IS STILL ALIVE HERE speaking to a crowd - He has NOT TAKEN UP ANY CROSS - none whatsoever - He has NOT yet been murdered - NOT yet been placed on ANY such cross and as yet,the cross symbol is WHOLLY IRRELEVANT and entirely premature here !!! A clear WARNING should be ringing in your mind - there is DECEPTION here !!

Christ hadn't yet died but he knew he soon would. That was why he came into the world in the first place. And the people he spoke to would have understood the significance of taking up one's cross. They were ruled by the Romans and had seen a lot of crucifixions. They knew that anyone condemned to death was required to carry his own cross to the place of execution.
Old 26-11-2017, 02:14 PM
Suspended
Ab Orgine,

I try to summarize what you've written and helping other to answer your questions or doubt.

1) What's false truth? Who's "too closed minded"? What's all about truth and only truth?

2) Your truth equal to Christ truth???? Are your a Christian? How is Bible come about? Who manufactured Christianity?

3) Original Gospels from disciples..... The current Bible is under discussion by scholars who are group accepted facts and written by them. That's from many written notes from the time of Jesus Christ.

Why they murdered Jesus Christ ? That's done by government not or by political need at that time which is written carefully in all Bible. There are other examples in other countries......

4) The real reason of dead of Jesus Christ nailed on cross is not known by you or others. It's written and obviously for his crucifixion for the sin of the world. If you don't or can't accept this fact then you're not a Christian. Just imagine, he's God why he can't escape from his dead? Then his dead is a mystery. You can ponder over it.

5) Truth is truth, but you've messed up what's truth. And up to now you don't know what's truth. Facially, you can explain like you said but the greater meaning isn't so. Your simple or deluded or misguided .... mind can't understand what's the real meaning for it.

6) Whenever your outlook is wrong then it's from a wrong angle to view the truth. The fact is now he's a God and over 2,000 years at any time he can fight back if he's the Almighty God. But he doesn't do anything at all and including the contents of Bible. So do you see anything wrong of what you said? You're only saying with your own opinion and the ideas are from devils but it isn't from Jesus Christ .

Do you able see that he's on cross? Never!!! If your CHRIST is the true Christ then his final denominate 定名 -- on the cross that you've forgotten. That's his finalize ranking in his life but you never see (you never mention). (My Jesus Christ is coming to me on the cross).Of course, he can go down from the cross..... So your sources of references are wrong. You based on nothing true. Some devils provoked and bewitched your mind and that's your truth.
Old 26-11-2017, 02:41 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Theo; Yes my friend, all that IS true of course - to a certain extent it applies, but mostly it is indeed premature, irrelevant as yet.. Christ DID know He would need to die - and yes, HE probably knew He would be crucified specifically...BUT - NOBODY ELSE DID !!!

Christ ONLY reveals to the disciples His impending demise, at that event termed the "last supper" - there in your buible version, He tells them one will "hand him over" and indeed immediately after, this does happen... In Judas own gospel its a little different, in that Christ practically ASKS Judas to do it, says it MUST be done and tells Judas he is ready to see this through..Judas had a VISION here about this event and asks Christ to explain it - and at the same time the other eleven disciples ALL share a vision about a future and exceedingly corrupt RELIGION - Christ explains first Judas vision, tells him that He Christ must die and that Judas is the one to make it happen...Likewise He explains the shared vision to the other disciples, and He is exceedingly angry, disappointed in them all - tells them this future corrupt church is THEIR LEGACY as they fail to understand - and of course this future corrupt religion is that famous ROMAN catholic church that was manufactured for political agenda and your bible manufactured to ensure a stable foundation for this deception...

ALL THAT THE CHURCH IS INFAMOUS FOR, all its scandal, corruption, can be found FULLY DOCUMENETD in the gospel of Judas, a premonition and shared disciple vision that came true 100% - EVERYTHING from its religious wars, murders, paedophilia, profiteering, powermongering - ALL that the religion is infamous for, all its future corruption given in accurate detail here. religious corruption EXPOSED before it even happens - WARNING given clear and precise in the gospel of Judas that we can read now, look at the history of this religion, and see 100% correlation - exactly as if they looked into a magic ball and saw the future 100% accurate !!! Christ is DISGUSTED by the religion that will bare His name, tells them that at the last day, when He returns, this institute will "be put to great shame"....HIS words Folks - not mine - read it for your self in Judas original testimony...

So Theo - I ask you to THINK about it -the REAL WORLD SITUATION -there is Christ addressing a huge crowd...You are correct - the crowd KNOWS and understand crucifiction - BUT - at this point Yeshua is NOT an "enemy of the state" is He..?...This crowd have NO REASON to presume that He will be crucified at all - do they..??... no, the crss syol is yet irrelevant here....

So - imagine - He addresses the crowd, says "pick up the cross follow me" - the crowd would be confused - one or two would link the crucifiction cross and would for sure shout out "ARE YOU GOING TO BE CRUCIFIED THEN??" or some such - as this crowd would need this statement explaining, obviously so....The way you present it here, its like Yeshua just PREDICTED HIS OWN CRUCIFICTION and told the crowd that was what would happen...Of course, this would bring up all manner of questions, arguments and disbelief and what not (just look here on the forum when any such claim is made) - but NOTHING is mentioned at all - no repurcussions - like He just predicts His own death by crucifiction, tells them all they must follow Him INTO death, yet NOBODY even raises an eyebrow to question this..?...

Theo - keep it REAL mate - we know it NEVER happened that way - make such a statement with such far reaching repurcussions and it will ALWAYS be questioned severely - that is human nature my friend, and that is how that crowd would react here in the real world !!

The cross statement - the symbology of it - is wholly premature and wholly irrelevant before His murder...IF He had predicted His death in that public manner as you suggest then for sure it would have caused an uproar - dont forget His enemies are constantly trying to ensnare Him and debunk Him and publically confront Him (as we see, He and I truly are in the same club for indeed we deliver the same truth) - do you think then IF He had indeed predicted in public that He would be crucified, do you honestly think His enemies would still go ahead and do that..??...Of course not - if He predicts His death that way, and then they kill Him that way after all, this would show the people He was legitimate, and that is the last thing His enemies want, isn't it..?..

Keep it real my friend - never forget the context as all this is unfolding here in the real world... If He had predicted His own crucifiction in public as you suggest, then for sure He would NEVER have been crucified at all - to do so just gives Him even more credability, makes Him seem even more genuine and bona fide and verifies the very truth His enemies are trying to supress and silence - doesn't it..??..

EDIT; We still need to address the other issue - how can He tell this crowd to follow GOSPEL teaching, when no such gospels exist for them to follow yet..?...again, such a statement given to that crowd would only lead to confusion, and would of coure be addressed by Christ in explanation, as all else is.. Like He would HAVE to tell them, yer follow this book , but my padwans haven't even written it yet, but wait and it will be available to your great great great grandchildren some 400 years after...lol....Keep it REAL Folks...

The ONLY way that passage can contain a reference to FUTURE events that the crowd can grasp and understand, is indeed if this passage is written AFTER those events have already happened..!! The AUTHOR of the passage knows of the cross symbology and knows of the gospels, obviously, as the author is actually WRITING the gospel that will be attributed to Mark - but rest assured, that author writing in the bible is NOT MARK himself, and indeed NONE of those gospels are the disciples writing !!! As further proof I will just show you now the END of this gospel , where we see clear admission that is it NOT MARK WRITING...

Quote:
So then the Lord Jesus, after he had spoken to them, was taken up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God. 20 And they went out and preached everywhere, while the Lord worked with them and confirmed the message by accompanying signs.]]

Look - Ive said it before - please stop ignoring it - it is crucial evidence - it says clearly and precisely - that the Lord spoke to THEM - the Lord did NOT speak to the AUTHOR, the author was not present with THEM others...if the author was present, then he would say the Lord spoke to US !!!

The author continues and says that THEY then went off to preach as instructed...The AUTHOR did NOT go off to preach with them, as the author is NOT a member of this group of disciples at all.. THEY went off... If he was a disciple with them - if it was actually MARK writing as it claims - then it would HAVE to say WE went off as instructed... The author at no place tries to make out that he is a disciple - he states very clearly, repeatedly that he is NOT a disciple and all that he relays has happened to SOMEONE ELSE and the author himself was NOT PRESENT at these events !!!!

ALL THE CANON GOSPELS ARE THE SAME FOLKS !!!! NONE of them are written by the disciples directly, and each end verse (and beginning sometimes) shows this as undeniable logical fact...The new testament gospels are fraud and deception and as such cannot be trusted to give you this Divine truth you seek...

Last edited by Ab Origine : 26-11-2017 at 04:17 PM.