Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 09-12-2017, 06:02 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Oh!oh!oh! No, no ,no!!! What's four mothers here? And, father and son become oneness? Why not father ,son and Holy God together to become oneness? What's oneness??? Ah!ah!ah! ......iii ....... Yah yah yah..... That's your style of representing of Christianity God of oneness??? Another Joker dreamer!!!!
Oh the well uninformed speaks.
Old 09-12-2017, 11:26 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

White P; Listen - re read it to yourself at your leisure - see clearly it is you doing it all and causing all the confrontation between us - Iam just pointing it out to you.... I even ask you to stop, but still you just ignore it.. OK - as I say - truth is truth - will be there whenever you are ready to handle it.. You like to speak of honesty..?.. Well then start to deal with me in an honest manner...You call it swirl - you call it deceit - but truth is you don't know what it is - you haven't even bothered to look for yourself, just project your religious dominance again ant try to silence me - THAT is your truth here dear one - you are NOT HONEST - not even with yourself - do yourself a huge discourtesy by closing that Mind off so rigidly...

Not even "sad" for myself - but sad for YOU - wanting this truth but being fully deluded by religion !! sad at your attitude - closed mind - and if Im condescending its because it the only way t get through to you -as you say, you wont take it -good - open your mind and LISTEN THEN - YES I will be condescending if neeed - you deserve it - arrogantly telling me to be silent repeatedly as if you have some authority over me !! THAT is condescending right there, to tell me to leave repeatedly - arrogant , rude - you deserve all you get dear one - as I said - you ARE doing it all and don't even realise it - lesson number 1 He said - KNOW THY SELF - understand..??....

Are you wilfully ignorant..??....I know you can read, so the only answer is YES you ARE IGNORANT - because otherwise, you MUST have seen me provide this info NUMEROUS TIMES ALREADY !!! Google SECRET JOHN I advised you - google GNOSTIC TEXT I advised you !! Over and over !! you - just IGNORE IT..??.... Ignorance is bliss for you I guess.. The author - OBVIOUSLY - it the DISCIPLE JOHN - you know - the REAL ONE - as opposed to your "anonymous author mid 4th century" that is writing your bible version !!! No page number needed dear one - the WHOLE gospel is CHRIST SPEAKING DIRECTLY !!!! Here look - I`ll even go fetch it for you :
http://gnosis.org/naghamm/apocjn-davies.html

will that satisfy..?. will you even bother to read it..??..

Oh - and NO - I do NOT want anyone to "follow me" - lol - IGNORANCE AGAIN - otherwise you MUST have seen me say MANY TIMES - HAVE NO GURU - no priest no religion no MIDDLEMAN AT ALL - just YOU I say in DIRECT COMMUNION with the Divine - INVITE THE HOLY GHOST I advise you - don't I..??..Well then dear one - how does that ever equate to "follow me"...???....yer - know thy self indeed - pretty much everything you say here just does not stand us to scrutiny does it..??...false perception indeed - religious blindness makes you see only that which aligns TO that religion -isn't that so..??..

Well now you have a chance tochange your perception -READ it for yourself -a few times I advise -its deep -much more DETAILED than anything you will find in that bible - EVERYTHING is going to be revealed for you there and in the other gospels they call gnostic - ORIGINAL gospels written BY the disciples - and YES - your bible version IS manufactured to order by emporer Constantine mid FOURTH CENTURY - historical fact beyond dipute dear one - open your mind - go see for your Self.. Theres a direct link for you to the ORIGINAL scripture - and with a little research you can soon confirm for yourself that your bible version of John is an outright fraud !!
Yeah I'm reading it right now and have found it originally written in Greek.

One day John, the brother of James [these are the sons of Zebedee], was going up to the Temple. A Pharisee by the name of Arimanios came up to him and challenged him, asking: "Where is the teacher you used to follow?"

Arimanios other translations has it as Arimanius at first I thought this would've been one of the Ashkenazi dialects but turns out that its Greek.
As usual I do read things a number of times wait in silence/rest and see what my inner voice reveals to me. So I may get back to you on this probably next year but if I have questions about it I'll make sure to hit you up about. Just a warning I look at things differently to most, firstly what ever is given to me I will put it through some tests and one of those tests is to really attack it with as much opposition as possible to see how well it stands up. So don't be surprised if I come back with questions that go against it. I already have some agreements with the little I have read. I've also found something similar to parts of Revelations 12 but I will get into that later. Till then.
Old 09-12-2017, 11:39 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
The bible never mentioned-CHURCH- either. That word was not invented when the words of the bible were written. Congregation is the correct translation.. Its not so easy to show truth when one uses error filled translations and live by those errors.
But hey it mentions Qahol(or it should) and Adat and synagogue but no Kingdom Hall. Shux it doesn't mention things like trinity(you're against) and it doesn't mention a commandment given by Yeshua for the change of the weekly Sabbath from the 7th to the 1st day of the week, which you are for, just like your buddies the Trinitarians.
Hebrews 4:8(kjv)

8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.

Most of chapters 3 and 4 are talking about the weekly Sabbath a long with it being the GOSPEL/Good News preached to those that were with Moses and those that were with Yeshua. So there is no other weekly Sabbath commandment given by Yeshua according to Hebrews 4:8.
Who ever wrote the letter to the Hebrews in this case has it right.
Old 09-12-2017, 06:12 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Ahiyah;
Quote:
As usual I do read things a number of times wait in silence/rest and see what my inner voice reveals to me.

Again here, as with your money and work views, I find we are very similar in our approach.. As you say above, is also exactly how I would approach it - emphasis on the "silence/rest" part.. With this particular knowledge though - truth contained in the original scripture - I have to say that I ALREADY KNEW IT, it seems - from direct experiences, revealed in spirit...

I started to hear "canon scripture" after that, people speaking of their religion and its "truth", and it was indeed just like a little voice saying "no, its not like that, THIS is how it is really"...Then some years later, I got full internet access and all this new worldly wisdom became immediately available - of course I found the "lost gospels" and was not even the least bit shocked or suprised by their content (even though until this point I was very orthodox in my bible truth) - as I say, it was exactly for me, like I ALREADY knew it deep down, knew FOR SURE the bible was not what it claimed to be - knew the "god" was not what it claimed to be - had ALWAYS known it in my Soul, even age ten or so debating my dear old mum night after night.. I eventually found these gospels and they merely corroborated all that I already intuitively knew, and filled in some "blanks" so to speak....THAT is primarily why I trust them fully - I knew their truth AS truth, in spirit, even before I read any word from any gospel - it really was/is as if Iam "led" to exactly what I need..

Quote:
Just a warning I look at things differently to most, firstly what ever is given to me I will put it through some tests and one of those tests is to really attack it with as much opposition as possible to see how well it stands up.

lol - again we share common ground -EXACTLY my approach also...And Im sure you know, realise - it was CHRIST who actually ADVISED we do that, and do it rigorously - its a prompt from the Holy Ghost I believe, the way IT operates so to speak..From Thomas :

Quote:
"The Father's kingdom is like a person who wanted to kill someone powerful. While still at home he drew his sword and thrust it into the wall to find out whether his hand would go in. Then he killed the powerful one."

And as I explained in the Thomas thread, He is speaking about us Folks - You and I and anyone who seeks the Divine truth in earnest.. Whilst we are at "home" - in the seclusion of our own individual Mind following the teaching He laid out for us - test the truth of the "powerful one" - your EGOIC little self, the one that dominates and controls for now - THIS part of Mind Folks, reading this post - pick apart its truth, and be prepared to slay the old self entirely... ( do NOT cling BLINDLY to it -question everything !!)

Shun and avoid "truth" from the outside world - (especially the religion that dominates so fully) He said, seek this inner communion ALWAYS - as I say, its an INVITATION to the Holy Ghost.... Here specifically, He is saying, deep inside the Self, seek out the truth of this new Presence of Mind - and when discovered, allow it, follow it, use it to dismantle the egoic mortal mind of that "powerful one" who must be first defeated, fully and finally..

So yes then Folks - attack it - pull it apart - savage it - just as I do on your behalf with your religions "truth" that turn out to be so easily broken - do your utmost to destroy it just as Christ advised - and IF/when that truth remains intact - then you can be sure it IS legitimate - as I say truth IS truth and cannot be changed - the treasure that never fails, given to those with ears to hear....
Old 09-12-2017, 10:52 PM
Suspended
Ab Orgine,

You're interested to participate in Christianity sub-forum but you're not coherent清楚易懂 to meet the requirements for a Christian practice in Christianity belief. And you're an anti-christianity element that will attack Christianity at anytime you like. So are you welcome in this sub-forum? I wonder is it appropriate for your thoughts (to spread) which are designed to against Christianity is good for you to saying or staying in this threads here.

You can come here to discuss about the contents of the Bible but not to spread the virus that's against Christianity. That'll endanger and lead astray to the Christian believers. That's your opinion or viewpoint is only for yourself but not for those who've strong interest in believe that Christianity is a good religion to follow.

Your unwillingness of belief in Christianity is your own fault but you're spreading negative feedback of Christianity is likely not to be welcomed by one third of the world population of Christians in this world.

That's you're totally not welcomed by any honest Christian who knows how to appreciate the Bible and religion founder God , God Jehovah and Jesus Christ. And you should know you're alone here to fight against all God Jehovah and Jesus Christ believers.
Old 10-12-2017, 07:00 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Ahiyah;

Again here, as with your money and work views, I find we are very similar in our approach.. As you say above, is also exactly how I would approach it - emphasis on the "silence/rest" part.. With this particular knowledge though - truth contained in the original scripture - I have to say that I ALREADY KNEW IT, it seems - from direct experiences, revealed in spirit...

I started to hear "canon scripture" after that, people speaking of their religion and its "truth", and it was indeed just like a little voice saying "no, its not like that, THIS is how it is really"...Then some years later, I got full internet access and all this new worldly wisdom became immediately available - of course I found the "lost gospels" and was not even the least bit shocked or suprised by their content (even though until this point I was very orthodox in my bible truth) - as I say, it was exactly for me, like I ALREADY knew it deep down, knew FOR SURE the bible was not what it claimed to be - knew the "god" was not what it claimed to be - had ALWAYS known it in my Soul, even age ten or so debating my dear old mum night after night.. I eventually found these gospels and they merely corroborated all that I already intuitively knew, and filled in some "blanks" so to speak....THAT is primarily why I trust them fully - I knew their truth AS truth, in spirit, even before I read any word from any gospel - it really was/is as if Iam "led" to exactly what I need..

lol - again we share common ground -EXACTLY my approach also...And Im sure you know, realise - it was CHRIST who actually ADVISED we do that, and do it rigorously - its a prompt from the Holy Ghost I believe, the way IT operates so to speak..From Thomas :

And as I explained in the Thomas thread, He is speaking about us Folks - You and I and anyone who seeks the Divine truth in earnest.. Whilst we are at "home" - in the seclusion of our own individual Mind following the teaching He laid out for us - test the truth of the "powerful one" - your EGOIC little self, the one that dominates and controls for now - THIS part of Mind Folks, reading this post - pick apart its truth, and be prepared to slay the old self entirely... ( do NOT cling BLINDLY to it -question everything !!)

Shun and avoid "truth" from the outside world - (especially the religion that dominates so fully) He said, seek this inner communion ALWAYS - as I say, its an INVITATION to the Holy Ghost.... Here specifically, He is saying, deep inside the Self, seek out the truth of this new Presence of Mind - and when discovered, allow it, follow it, use it to dismantle the egoic mortal mind of that "powerful one" who must be first defeated, fully and finally..

So yes then Folks - attack it - pull it apart - savage it - just as I do on your behalf with your religions "truth" that turn out to be so easily broken - do your utmost to destroy it just as Christ advised - and IF/when that truth remains intact - then you can be sure it IS legitimate - as I say truth IS truth and cannot be changed - the treasure that never fails, given to those with ears to hear....
This is what the translator says
It has always seemed to me that the Secret Book of John evolved to be more difficult to read than it originally was
He goes on about the different font colours and believes some of them to be added.
There's a well known saying among Hebrew speakers "I'd rather eat pork than speak Greek" and reading through all these Greek(???) names in this supposed gospel gave me a feeling of ughh to be honest. Btw I say supposed gospel because I am of the understanding that gospel means good news as well as lively(living) oracles given to Moses as the promise of freedom to the Hebrews and also Goyim that came out of bondage with them. You know I've witnessed you go on about the Greek Jesus(of the bible) being a fake and yet the same name is used in this supposed gospel. At least this writing got me wondering 'well where is the writings of what this John witnessed when Yeshua was walking the Earth?'.
In saying that there are some things that I agree with in this supposed gospel just like any other supposed gospel. I'll get to those much later. These are only a warm up to what I'm expecting to find fault with just like the bibles.
Old 10-12-2017, 08:19 AM
Suspended
Master
It's highly noticeable that a certain someone with an esteemed ego so great it doesn't realise that the Gnostics considered themselves Christians like many of the other groups that heard him(Yeshua)when he walked the Earth, maybe he doesn't realise that some Christians have bibles with differing amount of books. Maybe he doesn't realise that there are books mentioned in the various bibles that are not in the bibles. I think he's chosen to be spiritually blind.
Old 13-12-2017, 04:58 PM
Master
Thank you AHIYAH!
That post was very sweet of you. Thank you for that. Many blessings to you too!

I don't know too much about this "Four Mothers" thing you mentioned but all I know is that from my own experience I believe in a Divine Mother aspect of God

To me there are many different Levels of Heaven. Heaven or the summerland, Other Side has many higher ,inbetween, and lower levels. The lowest being what some refer to as Hell.

I feel we all go to one place but has many different manifestations depending on how you lived your life on Earth..

With that being said, the Souls of the human race come from various different levels. Majority of humanity is good and most of us are good spirits.

The soul in the human form is given a special opportunity to represent the Divine and take care of the Earth. The soul in other forms on Earth are all the same as us but the species they are incarnated as many limit their Soul-expression. Majority of our pets in my view are either very evolved human souls from our past lives with them or angelic souls who have chosen to live a life of pure unconditional love to aid their owners in their life.

But like I said MAJORITY of the human race comes from a good level. I wouldn't say we come from the highest level.

What happened in my personal belief is that long before the Universe was created, Souls descended from the Realm of Perfect Oneness, the Level of God, and at that level all Souls, God etc were one and the same.

God owns this level of being, because he is not only Eternally at Home here, but he is that Level and State of Being itself. This is the universal Christ Consciousness of the Father-Mother God. No matter what the soul will always have a connection to this State of Being since it is our eternal birthright. But a huge majority of the Souls of the human race descended from this to experience different levels of self-expression. Nothing bad or sinful about this but overtime in other dimensions and realms we began to Forget our true nature.
The human race was evolved and fashioned on Earth to allow Souls to come here and learn to release Fear, surrender to Love, and become who we truly are.

Let's just use a number for the sake of it. Say Level 12 is this realm of Oneness, majority of us have Incarnated from like levels 6 to 10. We aren't entirely holy and perfect, but we also are not entirely negative and evil.

There are few among us, very few who are Spirits of a much lower vibration who found a way to incarnate and they literally just come here to bring chaos. They would be like demons in human form. But most Demons are Spirits of a much lower lever and realm who never incarnate and just want to see humanity destroy itself to drag us down to their level.

The Soul of Jesus was a rare breed, an Entity who never left this highest Realm of Oneness, and incarnated directly as a Man from this highest Level, from the Level and State of God. He was God-incarnated, the Christ Consciousness/Logos/Word of the Father made flesh for us as a gift, a Gift of Remembrance as to what we all were and are at the end of the day even though we have forgotten from our ancient Soul-Past.

Souls who have reached this level from living a saintly and holy life on Earth are people like the Buddha, Virgin Mary, etc. These Beings are all at this level. The only difference between them and Christ is that Christ wasn't a human relearning how to ascend back to that, he was an Entity who descended From that Realm of Perfect Oneness into human form and ascended back after finishing his divine task on the Earth.
Great Angels like St. Michael, Gabriel, Raphael etc are Spirits who didn't descend to our level of being in the Spiritual realms, but were able to maintain a higher vibration and they relearned to attend back to this Highest Level without having to incarnate as a human. They never gave into fear, forgetfulness, separation etc. Whereas along our journeys we had, but remember all is used in favor of our choices and in God's eyes there is no right or wrong. Eventually everyone will relearn and remember to become one with the Divine, returned to the Realm of Oneness, but with our expression it is unique. We have known suffering first hand, and our identities on an intimate level known things that not even the Angels could know. We have crossed the paths of dark and light to learn the Grey. We desired that and God's will be done.

In a weird sense the "Fall of Adam" which is Symbolic wasn't an evil thing at all, but a Happy Fault. Remember a part of God resides in every Soul, and God within us on a deep level too desired such experiences. Even though God-within Jesus at a higher level came from an untouched, pure, Divine place who never had partaken of self-interest.