Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 24-11-2019, 09:10 PM
Green.Heals Green.Heals is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 368
  Green.Heals's Avatar
Exclamation I need Help Please

Hello, I am not certain if this is due to the mercury retrograde, even though it ended on Nov. 19 2019.

Everything I do, tells me I don't exist, or stops me entirely from having access, even for things I've just paid for, and although I keep trying to re-right it, wall after wall after wall.

I had something similar happen one other time, where I felt my guides/angels were stopping me from a union, and I was too stubborn to stop it, and well it ended, tragically.


Maybe someone can help me through PM Please? I'm not good at not writing novels.


Spirit told me it was supposed to happen, and I had amazing things line up so that it could, even though I tried a couple other routes. Those routes have all for the most part been more walls. Again by Spirit I was told another path was a good path, even though I hit more walls. Than I was receiving 1010 & 1111's again right around the time my cousin came back to say, this other career path is going to happen for you. That career path will enable me to look after my other path to self employment, and look after my health without having so much loss & struggle, and get my foundations back. I have wanted this career path for 7 years, and early this year, I started making it happen.

Computers, phone, vehicle, accounts, payments, everything, anytime, I try to do something, even towards my self employment, and even towards this career path with my family, is just wall after wall after wall. I even tried to set up with another counsellor, and than my vehicle died, so I cancelled with them.

When I turn on my computer and go online - I'm blocked.

When I try to get jobs set up here, I am blocked. 3 came, but I was concerned about my vehicle as I knew it was coming to an end, and my dad said he would fix it.

It died yesterday, and ironically although I spoke to dad earlier in the week he said he wouldn't be home until another two weeks. I think he decided to come home early to fix my vehicle in case I got called to this career path with my family. I called him to tell him I was leaving the vehicle at his place, and he was just boarding a plane. I don't know when he was supposed to be home. He was in the States, coming back to Canada, it can't take that long. I told him I left the truck locked, because at first the truck wasn't locking and I thought I'd had to stay with it. I have not heard back from him. He's not an unorganized man. Unless he is just ignoring me, but I have no way of going back out to his home, to check if he's home which is in the country - that was my only vehicle. I've looked up plane crashes, I don't see any. I don't have any of his friends phone numbers.

When I try to get into Amazon, it goes right to an old account, which the name is given, I don't have access to put a new name in, I can screen shot it and everything. Than I go into my account, and I took another screen shot, and it says Amazon.ca, they can even see that I was just on that website as I was speaking to a rep on my phone. He kept telling me that that name was incorrect.

I was given to a super, and we're working on fixing everything.

I have the energy the mindset the will, to fix these issue's if I can. But I've NEVER had so many difficulties EVERY SINGLE DAY WITH EVERY SINGLE TASK, for a number of weeks. It is so bad, that yesterday I didn't want to leave my home. Generally, when I have big days, or days like that, I have a rest day. Yesterday I needed to adult, and get something done - the string of events that is never ending, I will have to stop because it is just overwhelming.

It makes me think maybe I'm not supposed to be doing these things, having these things, am I not aligned to my true purpose, because spirit has been saying keep going on those two tasks, but than why does it keep getting stopped? Is this just to see what I'm made out of?????? !!!!

I've had a lot of bad things happen this year, and than some really amazing things happen, and I did one bad thing, and this vehicle I purchased after I knew would quit or have some serious issue's - it has MAJOR issue's that my dad thinks he can correct - I've paid that debt and that karma I thought. Unless I am just not allowed to have that vehicle, which will mean no not for profit self employment business, and No going to the North to work with my family so that I can right my mental health, and have strong foundation, and afford basic living needs and continue to align.

Another example, I was supposed to meet a friend at a cafe, and they never showed, than I messaged them, they were safe, and they just forgot and we were going to get together the next day.

I do about 3-5 tasks/errands/day

A couple of things I have been told multiple times this month is to meditate, and rest. Ive had lots of rest, and no meditation. I guess I'll do that.

I'll try to complete ONE MORE TASK AT HOME because I applied somewhere and said I was certified, I'm almost done.

Than I will stay at home & do *%&^ all, and hibernate. I guess I am not supposed to even try to "be" right now. Cuz it ain't happening. I hope it gets better.

Cuz I am trying my heart out here.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 26-11-2019, 12:48 AM
Pastthemirror Pastthemirror is offline
Knower
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 173
  Pastthemirror's Avatar
To me it sounds like the result is a meltdown. The cause, this string of bad occurances, could just be plain old bad luck. It may not even have been an unbroken chain, in the emotional build up to a meltdown, you could have only seen the bad, which just makes it feel worse, rinse and repeat until you feel proper awful. It really sucks, I know the feeling all too well. Maybe with a bit of distance you can access whether this string of bad luck was truly unbroken? Did nothing good really happen in that time? If so, then it’s beyond my expertise, to be honest, but I stumbled upon your posts and felt I should try and help how I can.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 26-11-2019, 02:44 AM
Lucky Lucky is offline
Guide
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 555
 
Listen to the call to meditate and rest. Make it a daily practice if you can. I spent a lot of time being busy and said I didn’t have time to meditate, or somehow made myself busy..trying and pushing and doing but it got me nowhere. I finally got clarity when I surrendered to the calling to just go inward.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 30-11-2019, 02:54 PM
lomax lomax is offline
Master
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Greece
Posts: 1,653
  lomax's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
Hello, I am not certain if this is due to the mercury retrograde, even though it ended on Nov. 19 2019.

Everything I do, tells me I don't exist, or stops me entirely from having access, even for things I've just paid for, and although I keep trying to re-right it, wall after wall after wall.

I had something similar happen one other time, where I felt my guides/angels were stopping me from a union, and I was too stubborn to stop it, and well it ended, tragically.


Maybe someone can help me through PM Please? I'm not good at not writing novels.


Spirit told me it was supposed to happen, and I had amazing things line up so that it could, even though I tried a couple other routes. Those routes have all for the most part been more walls. Again by Spirit I was told another path was a good path, even though I hit more walls. Than I was receiving 1010 & 1111's again right around the time my cousin came back to say, this other career path is going to happen for you. That career path will enable me to look after my other path to self employment, and look after my health without having so much loss & struggle, and get my foundations back. I have wanted this career path for 7 years, and early this year, I started making it happen.

Computers, phone, vehicle, accounts, payments, everything, anytime, I try to do something, even towards my self employment, and even towards this career path with my family, is just wall after wall after wall. I even tried to set up with another counsellor, and than my vehicle died, so I cancelled with them.

When I turn on my computer and go online - I'm blocked.

When I try to get jobs set up here, I am blocked. 3 came, but I was concerned about my vehicle as I knew it was coming to an end, and my dad said he would fix it.

It died yesterday, and ironically although I spoke to dad earlier in the week he said he wouldn't be home until another two weeks. I think he decided to come home early to fix my vehicle in case I got called to this career path with my family. I called him to tell him I was leaving the vehicle at his place, and he was just boarding a plane. I don't know when he was supposed to be home. He was in the States, coming back to Canada, it can't take that long. I told him I left the truck locked, because at first the truck wasn't locking and I thought I'd had to stay with it. I have not heard back from him. He's not an unorganized man. Unless he is just ignoring me, but I have no way of going back out to his home, to check if he's home which is in the country - that was my only vehicle. I've looked up plane crashes, I don't see any. I don't have any of his friends phone numbers.

When I try to get into Amazon, it goes right to an old account, which the name is given, I don't have access to put a new name in, I can screen shot it and everything. Than I go into my account, and I took another screen shot, and it says Amazon.ca, they can even see that I was just on that website as I was speaking to a rep on my phone. He kept telling me that that name was incorrect.

I was given to a super, and we're working on fixing everything.

I have the energy the mindset the will, to fix these issue's if I can. But I've NEVER had so many difficulties EVERY SINGLE DAY WITH EVERY SINGLE TASK, for a number of weeks. It is so bad, that yesterday I didn't want to leave my home. Generally, when I have big days, or days like that, I have a rest day. Yesterday I needed to adult, and get something done - the string of events that is never ending, I will have to stop because it is just overwhelming.

It makes me think maybe I'm not supposed to be doing these things, having these things, am I not aligned to my true purpose, because spirit has been saying keep going on those two tasks, but than why does it keep getting stopped? Is this just to see what I'm made out of?????? !!!!

I've had a lot of bad things happen this year, and than some really amazing things happen, and I did one bad thing, and this vehicle I purchased after I knew would quit or have some serious issue's - it has MAJOR issue's that my dad thinks he can correct - I've paid that debt and that karma I thought. Unless I am just not allowed to have that vehicle, which will mean no not for profit self employment business, and No going to the North to work with my family so that I can right my mental health, and have strong foundation, and afford basic living needs and continue to align.

Another example, I was supposed to meet a friend at a cafe, and they never showed, than I messaged them, they were safe, and they just forgot and we were going to get together the next day.

I do about 3-5 tasks/errands/day

A couple of things I have been told multiple times this month is to meditate, and rest. Ive had lots of rest, and no meditation. I guess I'll do that.

I'll try to complete ONE MORE TASK AT HOME because I applied somewhere and said I was certified, I'm almost done.

Than I will stay at home & do *%&^ all, and hibernate. I guess I am not supposed to even try to "be" right now. Cuz it ain't happening. I hope it gets better.

Cuz I am trying my heart out here.

I didn't read the whole post of yours but i kept the basics.Seeing number synchronicities and having your life falling apart.(sounds familiar)
Welcome to the club sweetie.

Be careful with your emotions and feelings,and try to control them,cause propably people close to you will get affected.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-12-2019, 09:45 PM
FallingLeaves FallingLeaves is offline
Master
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3,147
 
the hardest lesson I had to learn is that there are just some things I cannot have. No matter how many people tell me I can....

since you are stuck trying really hard anyway, I suggest you start putting your energies toward not believing in things that don't come to pass... as you'll keep hearing about it for however long you want to buy the incredible.

But I will agree that is a very difficult proposition. We are told nearly forever about all the possibilities and if we are just perfect we can have them too. And it all seems so desirable, somehow. Sigh.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-12-2019, 04:06 PM
sea-dove sea-dove is offline
Master
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,502
 
Sorry to hear that things are like this for you. I've been in the same situation for years now, I'm not joking but I rarely get a single day where a drama is not happening. I'm so run down and overwhelmed with it all that today I shut myself in my bedroom and kept the phone off all day... I can not deal with any more bad stuff. I believe someone has cursed me (probably my daughter has) or all the bad luck I'm getting is part of me having kundalini syndrome.

For example in the past month..

- I've had two of pets die and another is currently in the process of dying of an incurable illness (Im having to give it an injection every 2 days to try to keep alive)

- I'm currently being threatened with being kicked out of where I'm living cause the place I rent needs so many repairs done to it. Every time I get a maintance person in, they dont actually fix the issue properly and the issues reoccur. eg problem with my wiring.. light globes blow whenever it rains, I cant open the back door, I cant use my bathroom so I cant wash properly, havent been able to do so in 2 MONTHS, I cant use my laundry room etc

- Last week I had to go to the police over my support agency committing fraud with my funds and cause I've gone to the cops about them I right now don't have the support I need to meet my urgent care needs (this includes being able to get shopping and my meals etc.. Im on a special diet for health issues so cant order in what I'm supposed to eat).

- Yesterday.. the site I go to to relax and try to forget about all the issues.. well someone who is usually nice.. out of the blue randomly started attacking me for no reason. All the others in our group were also mystified why that occurred and why he was taking anger out on me for nothing I did. I'm still so upset about this attack that I have been unable to make myself go back there today.

- my fry pan two weeks ago decided to go rusty on the food surface so now Im cooking with a rusty pan, then within same week my blender broke so I now cant make my soups for lunch. (I have broken things building up far faster then they can be replaced. I havent been able to catch up on my shopping for THREE YEARS as everything is constantly breaking). My computer broke so Im currently on a borrowed one, brought a new one last week but we couldnt get it going.. need to take it back to the shop.

- tons, tons more issues. I lost my dr and no longer can get to my specialists. I have too many huge issues to list and cant seem to get things going well. I have two teeth which are about to break and was told to urgently get them repaired but I cant get to dentist etc. It often hurts to eat. Every single aspect of my life is basically screwed up, I havent gotten to see my children or grandchildren for over 2 years, I have a grandchild Ive never got to meet. (I'm homebound too due to illness and cant leave my house unless someone can push my wheelchair. Im not even 50 years old and have had to hand in my drivers licence and get rid of my car due to my severely bad health).

Today though I stayed away from everything even the phone and only came to this site, I still had bad luck.. and today I have my body breaking out in sores (im very itchy today) and bleeding blood on the bed due to this (probably cause Im in desperate need of a new care worker and need my bedsheets changed. Last time I got sores over my body it was cause I had cockbroaches in bed with me and it was a reaction to those.. so I probably have that happening again).

I did a tarot reading for myself a month ago in the hopes that it would tell me I had some happiness ahead but it just ended up telling me that my bad luck will last at least another six months. I'm wondering how I'm going to survive another 6 months of constant bad luck.. the only time this eases off for a few days is when a group of people prays for me and then I'll get relief for a day or two before it hits back hard. My last support worker after working with me for 3 weeks and seeing the things which happen here, she ended up telling me she thought I was cursed (she may not even have believed in curses before coming here)

Anyway, I completely sympathize and do really hope your bad luck spree will be over soon.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-12-2019, 07:19 PM
Green.Heals Green.Heals is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 368
  Green.Heals's Avatar
Hello, thank you for the responses.

I did respond a few days ago, but again, it did not go through.

This time however, I will make certain to copy it, and than paste if I have to.

All I can really fathom is, was that November was a month to rest & meditate, and I did some resting, but meditation was really hard - I know it is for most people. Than someone was sent my way to help with that, and still trouble, and than another was sent as soon as the first went, one came in, but I've since gotten rid of them as well.

When thing after thing after thing hits, that is a time to stop, but unfortunately for me, my mind is ALWAYS on. adhd ftw. I like to work, and I like to physically see things unfold - kind of an irony, in that I am very aware of spiritual capabilities in that, those things happen and are created whether or not you can physically see them with the eye.

All my directions are a dead end, even the ones that spirit wants me to go on.

Career through my family who say I'm getting the call, and than I don't.

Creative project for self employment - this is the area spirit keeps saying, go for it, go for it, go go go, now is the time. I found mentorship. The main part of the start up is fixed for the above.

Entry into a career by way of another means.


There were & still are some very positive outcomes, so I am trying to hold onto those. I know I am being helped, but I am not able to help myself.

I am burnt out. I've had 3 opportunities in the last week for cash jobs. I started having self image anxieties, and the inability to just be again. I also have been down to one meal a day, kinda boney lately with no energy & to not feel so stressed out and overwhelmed to just take things one step at a time.

Currently, I see no outcome with anything I do. & to the point of wanting to take my life again just two days ago.

My conclusion is, let it go, let it slide off, because whatever happens will be for the best. Something else will come in, maybe not right away, but it always does.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-12-2019, 04:38 AM
sea-dove sea-dove is offline
Master
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,502
 
Quote:
I did respond a few days ago, but again, it did not go through.

This time however, I will make certain to copy it, and than paste if I have to.

Someone recently helped me with that for times I forgot to copy my stuff which worked. If your post goes missing and it wants you to sign back in.. dont go to sign back in using the sign in at the top right, instead sign in using the sign in at the middle of the screen. When I did that I got my post back.

Quote:
My conclusion is, let it go, let it slide off, because whatever happens will be for the best
That is the only thing you can do when things are that bad and is such great advice to yourself :)
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 27-12-2019, 09:01 AM
Green.Heals Green.Heals is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 368
  Green.Heals's Avatar
The tables have turned, and pretty much flipped right side up, soon after this post. Not that life will be forever smooth sailing. Ive prayed for this time for many years, and it is here now to help guide. I truly believe to help get my balance, and stability back, especially in health.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 27-12-2019, 02:04 PM
lomax lomax is offline
Master
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Greece
Posts: 1,653
  lomax's Avatar
Awesome.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums