Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 04-10-2018, 12:15 AM
Master
Lightbulb Good Reptillians?

If anyone has been reading my YourSpace, they will have seen a lot of recent posts about my Reptillian heritage.

But there is so much I do not know. Almost every website that has info on galactic races just portrays Reptillians as cruel, unemotional, manipulative hardasses that do a ton of genetic engineering on other beings.

But I have obvious proof that they can't all be like that--otherwise I would be a very different person than what I am. Am I an anomaly? A small group that is against genetic engineering in general? Am I a late addition that was born with more of an emotional body? A result of some kind of evolution? I asked my guardian angel if I participated in genetic engineering, he said no.

If there are knowledgeable people who can tell me more of the Reptillian race's history and culture with a more balanced approach, I would love to hear it.

From what I know, Reps are master manifestors, and are polyamorous--but that is about it.
Old 05-10-2018, 05:37 AM
Master

I am going to pm you.
Old 06-10-2018, 09:20 PM
Suspended
Ok, some info iv gotten is that there not all bad, some have evolved into being more spiritually advanced but not many, but they are always evolving like us and all beings, someone has also told me that from having interface with dracos (just a kind of reptilian) they became nice to him after he voiced his power and stood up to them telling them they are all governed by the same universal laws.. some of them say they were on this planet before us an they want there planet back, theres different groups, anyway theres another side to this, theres reptilians and things but there is another part to all this to overcome the reptilian stuff which is about self mastery, im going to post some videos here for you trinity instead of typing a lot out an explaining.. just watch these ok.. this guy is good.

the REPTILIAN MOON MATRIX - RAHU The Serpent Naga of REINCARNATION - Why do we Reincarnate?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fce8bq3XSys

the Secret Naga Agenda to Deceive Mankind - The Reptilian Conspiracy - How to Defeat Reptilians
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ9mT079U88

REPTILIAN CONSPIRACY - How Reptilians control the Human Race - Masters of Outer Darkness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob0wflRao7k
Old 09-10-2018, 08:37 PM
Badcopyinc

Bringers of dawn covers them a little but the book is mostly centered around the dark side of them.

Third Millenium also covers the hierarchy of the races and “God’s”..

Think of them like any specific race on this planet.
Not all of any race is bad or good. Each person of that race has a choice they are making every day. It really boils down to the soul steering the body.

Also Third Millenium stresses that it doesn’t matter about who is running this planet and influencing the masses. As worded by pleiadians “the last card dealt in the struggle of dark and light will be light.”
Old 11-10-2018, 01:57 AM
Guide

Haha, interspace discrimination. Human beings have so much trouble dealing with racism on their planet these days, so sometimes I wonder how they'd manage to deal with specism. I get the sense that's why "they" haven't visited us openly yet, haha. You guys need to get your s*** together first, lol.

Good reptilians are often very brave, big hearted, loyal and protective. If you want to get a good description, then you can check enneagram for the type 8 personality and what they're like as "integrated". In enneagram, there's a healthy and unhealthy version of each type, and the integration shows them at their highest. I find other planets tend to have a more narrow choice of personalities compared to Earth, so if you label certain species with specific types, that wouldn't be generalizing much.

There's a book called Personality Types by Don Riso if you want to see the 9 levels of unhealthy to healthy in each type. It's organized from healthiest to unhealthiest level, but I like to read it from the unhealthiest to healthiest level. More inspring that way, haha. You know you're discriminating when you only know what a type is like at their unhealthy levels, and idealizing when you only know a type in its healthiest levels. I think lots of discrimination in the world would be solved if we focused on noticing how there are gray areas in certain attitudes, and more complexities in them too.
Old 07-01-2019, 12:20 AM
Master
Thank you for all the resources here. It makes me feel a lot better tbh. I especially agree with Badcopyinc about galactic races...I too believe that each one has their strengths and weaknesses.

Interesting perspective from SerendipityLizard too. I am familiar with the Enneagram and do find myself with some of the 8 traits, even if I feel in this lifetime I am more of a 6. Push-pull fight-flight and all.
Old 07-01-2019, 03:08 AM
Deactivated Account
If there's good reptilians I find myself wondering; are there also evil pleiadians?
Old 09-01-2019, 01:58 AM
Master
There probably are...every race has it's poops. Some more than others. I believe if there are evil Pleidians though, I think they are a small minority.

There are a lot of souls from the Pleiades on this forum and I know one in real life too. No evil vibes from them in the slightest lol
Old 22-01-2019, 01:30 AM
Newbie ;)

Go on youtube and search for - Metax and KALASK
all the videos are channeled and you should look specifically for the Kalask videos, they are of channeled good reptilians. Enjoy xo
Metax is feline aliens.
Old 25-01-2019, 01:10 PM
Master
There are many folks of all backgrounds who have been involved in deep healing, going back to near the beginning of time as we know it, to work on deep healing and spiritual reconstruction, you might say. For this group in particular as well as others.

Thus, they will be different here with us because -- or, if and when -- we are different with them. And in order to relate to them with compassion and forgiveness and fellowship, we have to be mature enough to possess these traits within ourselves and to have extended them to our fellow humanity. Still a work in progress for much of humanity, for certain.

As you say, there are good and bad from all places. Granted, the balance can be heavily weighted toward one end. I don't see many blue Andromedans fitting the description of misaligned and self-absorbed, leading to violent or oppressive or exploitative outcomes ("evil"), because of their focus on authentic love and balancing self and collective. It's the place we all want to live and yet we all have to find our way.

If in other parts there are those who are less noble or compassionate, you and those of you here can forge a new way with the rest of existence.
Same as humanity on Earth need to do for one another and for all others
-- to date we are no sterling example of compassion or kindness or wisdom.
There are oceans of blood shed and egregious harms done to humanity by humanity, trailing in our wake since we came into being.

The main thing that separates any of us from the darkness is a conscious choice to live in alignment with authentic love (lovingkindness and equanimity) rather than fear. To live centred in authentic love for ourselves and for one another.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke