Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 15-11-2015, 11:15 AM
Burntfruit

Talking My Life After Death: A Memoir from Heaven (Erik Medhus)

I found out about this book recently and purchased it.

I am in the middle of it, and so far it is really good.

Wondering if anyone else has read it?

It is a very detailed account of the death experience, and describes Heaven too.

Erik comes across as a likable chap, and he writes the story with a human perspective.

I have no reason to doubt its veracity.
Old 15-11-2015, 07:27 PM
Newbie ;)

I love Erik!

I am reading it now. It's great, along with her first book "my Son and the Afterlife"..She has a website "Channeling Erik" which is one of my favorites! I love what she does, very genuine in my opinion.
Old 15-11-2015, 07:41 PM
Experiencer

I read the first book, it was really good! Another good one is Wake me up, by Lyn Reagan
Old 30-11-2015, 11:11 AM
Knower
Here's a wonderful site with everything you want to know about NDE's that's been compiled through research. It also has a section for "notable NDE's" and groups of people's experiences (ex atheists, gay, religious, etc). You'll notice common themes among all walks of life and all religions. It even speaks of suicide NDE's which I know we are all curious about bc we either know someone who has, or has had it cross our own mind at some point. I usually read someone's account before bed to put me in a positive mood before I sleep. they are absolutely beautiful to read about.

http://www.near-death.com/

Death is simply a passage into another world--Emanuel Swedenborg
Old 03-12-2015, 02:10 AM
Guide

I am not going to rain on your parade...but I dont find her credible at all. I watched many of her videos and found some pretty big discrepancies in her tells of the afterlife.

For instance, "Erik" contacted a serial killer who answered all her questions. She did not know that the killer had been murdered in prison by another inmate...the manner in which she said he died, was completely off and she said, his time was up and he was put to death. (death row) It was a Sylvia Browne moment. I also had that feeling about her, but up until then...I liked to watch her videos and kept an open mind. I don't think Jeffrey Dahmer got his own death wrong, Im sure he knows he was murdered, given the fact that he was bludgeoned and whacked 20 timesn to death.

I do believe people have psychic abilities....but I do not believe most people have it all the time. I have had plenty of things happen to me...but I could never sit around and do readings all day, charge anyone money...or tell them what happened to their loved ones.
Old 03-12-2015, 02:25 AM
Guide

There was a story that aired on Hauntings in Alaska this week that was very intriguing. If you saw the show which aired a few days ago, about the 13 yr old boy who was haunting the house of a small family, mainly their teenage daughter...now that was interesting. Me, being skeptical, but still interested...looked up over 40 pages to find nothing. I was looking for his death in records. I spent over an hour trying to see if there were any facts to support this show's airing of this boy. I had the state and the town where it happened...I was able to find the address. I started to think it was [edited by staff/refer to swearing to rule], another made up story for $$$$ and ratings...because I couldnt find anything on this boy's death in records or news clips from 1996...until I found his sister online in a town nearby. Then I found his name. Then I found some of his junior high school transcripts, which were heartbreaking...and finally, where his own father wrote about his son trying to contact him. I found most this information in the United States, in an eastern state where they originally lived and where he was laid to rest and buried, before they moved to Alaska. It does sound like the story was credible and accurate based on the records and what the family had to say.