Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-10-2015, 08:55 PM
Ascender

Animals & The Afterlife

This is very much on my mind today after having to put my 16 yo cat to sleep this weekend. He was a good age and ready to go, just finding it hard as he was very much my late mother's cat.

Do animals really pass on?? I am still sceptical about it all but im just wondering if it really is so??
Old 25-10-2015, 09:16 PM
Master
There are differences among animals. Animals are still part of an oversoul, and very directly connected in comparison to to human spirits or spirits in the human form, who have single souls and have to make their way in a veil of forgetfulness.
Pets or higher evolved animals have slower turning over rate then the lower evolved ones. Some pets even stay with their "owners" for a wile.
Old 25-10-2015, 09:59 PM
Master

If you mean will your cat be there when your 'time' comes? Yes. He will be there, along with all your human loved ones of course.
Take heart.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 25-10-2015, 10:11 PM
Administrator
Your cat will be in spirit back to full health,a lot say that animals go over the rainbow bridge, where they all play together,

Namaste
Old 25-10-2015, 10:23 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
This is very much on my mind today after having to put my 16 yo cat to sleep this weekend. He was a good age and ready to go, just finding it hard as he was very much my late mother's cat.

Do animals really pass on?? I am still sceptical about it all but im just wondering if it really is so??

My kindest thoughts to you. He was an old cat and it was his time, but he was a friend, and when a friend leaves, the house feels somewhat empty! Also the loss of him may remind you of the loss, not long ago, of your dear mother.

Yes our animal companions definitely do 'pass on'. And my own experience of this -which was the very first evidence I'd ever had of animal life after death -showed me that there is no trace of sickness or infirmity with them in the next world.
It's likely, as a great deal of our experience there is thought and desire-created, an animal lets go of any concept of illness much faster and easier than many humans do. They do not identify with it on those levels. Once it's gone -it's gone. That also seems to apply to last vet-visits, the final injection.....etc (about which many humans can give themselves a very hard time with guilt and 'second guessing'.)
Old 26-10-2015, 08:45 PM
Ascender

Yes, that's the worse thing, the empty house; the now unoccupied corners that the eye is still drawn to. It has very much brought the loss of my mother back, at least I can draw comfort from at least a chance that she is reunited with an animal that was very, very dear to her.

Thanking you all for your kind comments xxx
Old 26-10-2015, 11:36 PM
Super Moderator
You have a good heart, metal68. That's what I think anyway. And one day maybe another animal Soul will be glad to share your life with you?

From what I have learned about what happens to them, there is a good chance your dear mother will be reunited with the cat who meant so much to her. Good speed little cat!
Old 26-10-2015, 11:59 PM
Master

He's probably snuggled up on her lap as we 'speak'!

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 27-10-2015, 12:28 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
Yes, that's the worse thing, the empty house; the now unoccupied corners that the eye is still drawn to. It has very much brought the loss of my mother back, at least I can draw comfort from at least a chance that she is reunited with an animal that was very, very dear to her.

Metal, regarding the bolded - this unfolding can be viewed as something that is necessary (needed to happen). There is unprocessed emotional energy surrounding your Mom's passing and these circumstances surrounding the kitty served to help bring that energy to the surface where it can be acknowledged, experienced, and released. This is important.

Yes I know it's not fun and quite challenging to experience in the moment - but this plays an important role in your healing process and you will work your way through this. Maybe somewhere down the road you may consider adopting an animal - there are plenty out there looking for good, caring homes, and I think you would enjoy the company and companionship.
Old 27-10-2015, 01:12 AM
Super Moderator
If it's of interest to you....
My grandmother was born in 1894 and had a very tough life. Once, my mother told me, when my mother was younger, a beloved cat had died on her lap. My grandmother admonished her for crying, and said "There is so much in life to cry about! You don't need to be crying about a cat!"
Now my grandmother wasn't a horrible person. She was a very nice lady. She had suffered a lot -that is all. She had had many stillborn children and other troubles.

Anyway my mother told me about a very vivid dream she had a little while after my grandmother died (in 1966) In the dream, my grandmother came to her. dressed unusually in a beautiful coloured dress. She never would have worn something like that. In her arms she held a ginger cat. It was the cat who had died on my mother's lap that day.
And my grandmother said to her, "Look what I've got here!"