Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 18-04-2012, 07:29 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
Thank you,Lynn.
Would you consider it as a 'migration' from one world to another as we do when
migrating from one country to another?
I see a certain familiarity here,but on a different scale altogether.

Deepsea

Hello

Yes a migration as that is but a transition from one place to another in an organized manner.

Lynn
Old 18-04-2012, 07:48 PM
deepsea

You are so correct there,Lynn.
No packing of bags,just swift travel from one dimension to another.
So much more organised.
Deepsea
Old 18-04-2012, 08:36 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
I have visited the spirit realms many times, and it is not just one place, but many, many realms, of many "worlds" and our illusionary world is just a part of. Spirit is a connective energy interlinking everything, there are many different souls and beings. Being souls incarnated as human it can be confusing to even imagine what it is like, but my best advice to anyone, is to find out for yourself in your own heart knowing and spiritual experience.

I don't find our physical world in any way an illusion....

We can interact directly with it and its effects on us are felt and experienced directly on the physical system into which we are totally integrated.

There is no interface through which we have to operate as with electronic games, for example, where environments are illusory because we are unable to interact with them directly.
Old 18-04-2012, 10:45 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
Yes,I do,Juanita.

Also 'saw' a scene as I was dropping off to sleep.
All in black and white. Still cannot make sense of it or what spirit was trying to tell me.

A scene of a television studio from way back.
Large desk sitting at the back of the room.
Old fashioned microphone sitting on the desk.
A man,short in height standing smiling at me.
I heard 'Will be back' but he hasn't.

Strange.
Deepsea

Perhaps a glimpse of a past life?? I once found myself on an old fashioned airplane, standing in the aile and looking out the window at a beautiful blue sky with white clouds........it lasted for only a few seconds, but was very cool.....
Old 18-04-2012, 10:51 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I honestly see it as but an extention of the World we are already in and expanded out to the Universe we are in and maybe out even beyond that. We have this NEED to break things down into villages, towns, cities, countries, continents and finally the World or planet Earth...then we have this need to seeming go outwards from that....to other Worlds and other dimentions.

To me its all one in the same what happens is we simply transition. Its all one place to me with perceived different Worlds in understandings is all.

Do spirits listen to our ramblings on yes...do I have had messages around such...and how we will one day all find out.....and it will be fine.

Lynn

Lynn, yes in a way you are absolutely right, but everything is vibrating at different levels of awareness......yes, it is just a transition to a higher vibration.......love and light
Old 19-04-2012, 05:05 AM
deepsea

Now I am reading a book at the moment titled 'Where Two Worlds meet' by Arthur Findley.

Still on the first chapter where he states that our first move after physical death is the Etheric world.
Where it is not much different from the physical world,except we shelve our physical body for an Etheric body.
Np physical body as such.
We live in much the same kind of world as the physical but mind controls the etheric shell.
Will not comment much on this as I have just starting reading the book and have not got much further. Would not like to make any false statements.
But very interesting book.....
Deepsea
Old 19-04-2012, 06:04 AM
Trieah

LOL! I'd have to agree that spirits do listen in on our thoughts. On more then one occasion, I've gotten tease by a few spirits for being such a chatter box

Apparently, I'm such a strong thought broadcaster, that my thoughts are often heard on just about all the different vibrational levels.
Old 19-04-2012, 08:56 AM
deepsea

Oh yes! They're always around.
I've had my thoughts echoed many a time.

I remember thinking about some one I was once a good friend with and wondering what happened to him years ago.
I was given an answer by a male guide about circumstances in his life.

Deepsea
Old 19-04-2012, 09:27 AM
MaliMarie

I remember my grandmother (who was devout catholic) saying we arrive in the afterlife at the age of perfection.. to my grandmother this meant 33 because that's how old Jesus was when he died. When I asked about people who die before reaching this age she answered the age most perfect to them. I guess meaning they were as old as they chose to be.

She also has books that say the spirit world is like another planet. Some people are granted access and they describe colors we don't have here and music that has no tune. I have heard this sound before(though I've never really been there) and I agree, it's like liquid perfection. It flows and winds and heals everything broken inside you, even things you didn't know were hurt.

If this is what awaits us, I have no fear of the journey
Old 19-04-2012, 02:32 PM
Trieah

Oh yes! I do hear that music quite often when I'm wearing earplugs at night. It's very faint though, but if I'm still enough, or my vibrations are high enough, I can hear it a little louder and clearer. Very beautiful