Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 02-04-2014, 01:37 PM
Experiencer

Tell me about libyan desert stone

I just bought a piece and slept with it last night. I had a vivid dream that stayed with me. Wondering if the stone had anything to do with it. What are your experiences with it?
Old 02-04-2014, 05:26 PM
Master
Lucky you! I haven't got any yet. I intend to though, I was reading up on it the other day. Another tektite :) It appeals to me more than moldavite or the normal, black tektite, the latter I do have.
To me golden Libyan tektite feels much lighter than the other tektites.
I had intended to look for it and feel it whenever I went to the crystal shop again. I went last Sunday and totally forgot about it :/ Guess I don't need it yet then. Must admit I didn't see any either, but they got so many crystals, easy to miss something.

BTW where did you buy it? Online? As I understand there's also a lot of fakes around, like with moldavite. I've seen some interesting pieces on Ebay, but concerned I'm gonna get a yellowy piece of glass in, haha
Old 02-04-2014, 05:39 PM
Experiencer
I love Libyan Desert Glass! A very interesting glass I might add... it's classification is still a bit sketchy, there's the tektite theory in which a meteor hits earth and the debris creates the tektite and there's the comet exploding theory in which a comet exploded above the desert creating the glass from the blast (like Trinitite).

It is a wonderful glass to work with, IMO it's very similar to Moldavite but not as harsh. I always feel a golden energy with LDG. Due to it's color; it has a high resonance with the solar plexus. It is also a very strong protector against negativity and very good for crystal healing. For those of you that are too sensitive to Moldavite and can't handle its intense energy, I would highly recommend LDG as I find it to be very similar to Moldavite but without the intense kick that Moldavite has.
Old 02-04-2014, 06:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selbor13
I love Libyan Desert Glass! A very interesting glass I might add... it's classification is still a bit sketchy, there's the tektite theory in which a meteor hits earth and the debris creates the tektite and there's the comet exploding theory in which a comet exploded above the desert creating the glass from the blast (like Trinitite).

It is a wonderful glass to work with, IMO it's very similar to Moldavite but not as harsh. I always feel a golden energy with LDG. Due to it's color; it has a high resonance with the solar plexus. It is also a very strong protector against negativity and very good for crystal healing. For those of you that are too sensitive to Moldavite and can't handle its intense energy, I would highly recommend LDG as I find it to be very similar to Moldavite but without the intense kick that Moldavite has.
Hoping that others will react and tell their experiences on LDG. Just out of curiosity, as I don't feel moldavite is stronger, to me it feels like LDG works on much higher levels, higher vibration, which may feel like its impact is less.
Sort of like moldavite is a brick in the stomach and LDG flutters. Does that make sense?
Old 02-04-2014, 09:20 PM
Experiencer

I got it on ebay, FairyCrystal, from a seller that AstralExplorer suggested when I asked him about it the other day.

I showed the ldg to an intuitive friend of mine today along with a bunch of other neato crystals and she said she couldn't feel anything. She said she couldn't feel energy from any of my stones...that they're all depleted. I was, too. She said that someone has been draining my energy and we figured out who. It's unintentional, but it has been hurting me. Then, when I went to the psychic fair thingie the other day, four earth bound spirits attached to me. I've had this happen before. Remember reading earlier that I smudged my home? All this attachment stuff must be why I wanted to. Anyway, I went home, smudged all the stones I've been using lately and all those on my headboard, took an epsom salt and rosemary bath and am feeling a bit better. I also took some aura strengthening essence and that helped, too.

What I find interesting about the ldg is that when I woke up this morning it was still in my hand. Normally when I sleep I am pretty wild and any stones I'm holding end up on the floor. It does no good to put them in or under my pillow because that gets tossed, too. I'm a regular athlete when I sleep and a couch potato the rest of the time. Ha ha!
Old 02-04-2014, 09:28 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selbor13
I always feel a golden energy with LDG. Due to it's color; it has a high resonance with the solar plexus. It is also a very strong protector against negativity and very good for crystal healing. For those of you that are too sensitive to Moldavite and can't handle its intense energy, I would highly recommend LDG as I find it to be very similar to Moldavite but without the intense kick that Moldavite has.

Thanks for your response Selbor. I think that I need lots of help with my solar plexus. This stone does seem to have a gentler energy than moldavite. You're saying that it will help damaged crystals? I have a few that could use healing...some tumbled sapphire and a tiny chrysoberyl.
Old 02-04-2014, 10:19 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee47
Thanks for your response Selbor. I think that I need lots of help with my solar plexus. This stone does seem to have a gentler energy than moldavite. You're saying that it will help damaged crystals? I have a few that could use healing...some tumbled sapphire and a tiny chrysoberyl.
I feel LDG amplifies other crystals, I would suggest putting it with your other crystals and see if you feel the difference (let your LDG know your intention and it will be done). I think it will re-energize them, LDG has amazing energy.
Old 02-04-2014, 11:19 PM
Experiencer

Thanks Selbor. Much appreciated.
Old 02-04-2014, 09:24 PM
Experiencer
I didn't said Moldavite was stronger, I just said it was more intense. But if someone were to ask me then I would say Moldavite is the strongest and highest vibration crystal that I have ever worked with, mainly because of my experience with it and also because of my sensibility to perceive energy. I have worked with a lot of high energy crystals like Phenakite, Tanzanite, Kunzite, Morganite, Scosolite, Super 7 and so on. That is just my opinion and experience which can be completely different from others and in the end my opinion is just that; an opinion :-)

I don't think LDG is very popular, but I do hope we do get some people to share. For me they both compliment each other very well, either one feels stronger than the black tektites IMO. I believe one of the reasons Moldavite has such a strong impact is because of its resonance with the Heart Chakra. That is the center of it all, the fine line between our lower earthy vibration and our higher spiritual vibration... the Chakra that holds it all in harmonious balance and also the center of our unconditional love. I had Moldavite before LDG so of course I felt the impact of Moldavite more; it was a turning point in my spiritual development (plus I have worked with it in previous lifes). LDG came in after and I feel both complemented each other very well. Would my experience been the same if LDG came in to my life first? I have no idea.

HAHAHA "brick in the stomach" I like that one! I felt it more like a shower of bricks hahaha JK
Old 03-04-2014, 11:35 AM
Master
Selbor, didn't mean to be judgmental of your opinion, I'm interested, want to learn how it works for others.
Sometimes a bit difficult to find the right words in English for this spiritual stuff as well, haha. And yes, you're very right, the heart is the bridge between the lower & higher chakras.
It's just that these days so many new crystals are begin born, crystals that have never been found before, because we weren't ready for them yet. And I feel many of those have a higher resonance. Moldavite has been around for quite some time, as have the other crystals you mentioned.
I feel the new found crystals are a totally new 'breed' with very high connections (often Lemurian) and vibrations. To me they feel higher and in that sense lighter than moldavite. And surely if you need a crystal, it can have tremendous impact, like a shower of bricks, haha. But to be honest I don't think moldavite is the highest frequency crystal (anymore). I know ppl used to say so (in still do, lol) but it is being said of other crystals as well, newly found crystals.
Hope I'm clear with what I mean, I'm quite fluent in English, but English spiritual jargon is new to me.
Anyway, I'm gonna see if I can find the name of that Ebay seller and look into the LDG :)