Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 13-06-2014, 02:37 PM
Master
Question Honey Jar Spells

Who here has done a honey jar spell? I did a honey jar spell for this guy I like during the new moon. It was less a spell and more about setting an intention to get this guy to come a little closer. The problem is he likes me but since he's my yoga teacher he has his own code of ethics he doesn't want to break.

The energy between us is so strong that we make each other sweat (before we even do yoga lol). All my chakras light up when he walks into the room. We can barely talk to each other because we make each other so nervous. We both blush and can barely get words out My intuition is telling me this guy is somebody special but I need to have lots of patience. I need to let everything solidify.

I wrote his name on a piece of brown paper, placed it in a jar and filled the jar with honey, and buried it in my backyard. Any suggestions? Should I do another one? How long does a honey jar spell take? I see him again this weekend.
Old 13-06-2014, 03:34 PM
Experiencer

I've been meaning to ask you.... Can you just go to another yoga teacher so he can go out with you? LOL
Old 13-06-2014, 03:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphyretwins
I've been meaning to ask you.... Can you just go to another yoga teacher so he can go out with you? LOL

I can and will, but in the meantime I gotta use my feminine wiles to light a fire under this guy's butt I can feel his fear and anxiety. He closed his heart so he wouldn't get hurt again. I've been exactly where he was a few months ago, so I understand.
Old 13-06-2014, 04:47 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
I can and will, but in the meantime I gotta use my feminine wiles to light a fire under this guy's butt I can feel his fear and anxiety. He closed his heart so he wouldn't get hurt again. I've been exactly where he was a few months ago, so I understand.

Gotcha!
Old 14-06-2014, 02:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
Who here has done a honey jar spell?
weekend.

Oh, I've done honey jar spells now and again, lol

The first thing you've got to remember is that honey pours slowly - so - any spell you do with honey is going to be slow to work. As well, if you just let it sit there then not much is going to happen and if you let it sit long enough the honey will eventually crystallize and nothing will happen for sure, lol, so you have to shake it and I always repeat the words of the spell I used as well. The jar will do its work much better and quicker when you shake things up.

As well, the new moon is the dark of the moon, I would wait two or three days into the waxing phase before doing a spell to bring something or someone to me.
Old 14-06-2014, 07:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Oh, I've done honey jar spells now and again, lol

The first thing you've got to remember is that honey pours slowly - so - any spell you do with honey is going to be slow to work. As well, if you just let it sit there then not much is going to happen and if you let it sit long enough the honey will eventually crystallize and nothing will happen for sure, lol, so you have to shake it and I always repeat the words of the spell I used as well. The jar will do its work much better and quicker when you shake things up.

As well, the new moon is the dark of the moon, I would wait two or three days into the waxing phase before doing a spell to bring something or someone to me.

Thanks for the response! My friend told me to bury it, so I guess I have to go dig it up and shake it around lol I didn't say any words when I buried it. What should I be saying? I want to get this guy out of the yoga studio so we can get to know each other.
Old 14-06-2014, 09:22 PM
Master

Say what your desire is. When I do it I always make it rhyme and when you're saying it really feel it - put the passion into it Some practitioners repeat it three times.

Just a quick note here, and please know that I am not judging you - but by doing this do you realize you're interfering with his free will? There are some Wiccans who believe that this is No No - but everyone has to make up their own mind and follow their own heart
Old 14-06-2014, 11:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Say what your desire is. When I do it I always make it rhyme and when you're saying it really feel it - put the passion into it Some practitioners repeat it three times.

Just a quick note here, and please know that I am not judging you - but by doing this do you realize you're interfering with his free will? There are some Wiccans who believe that this is No No - but everyone has to make up their own mind and follow their own heart

I always make it part of my prayer of intention never to interfere in free will. I would never want somebody who didn't really want me. I'm very careful when I do magick that involves other people. I would never want to force somebody to be with me lol

My Wiccan friend had suggested this to me. For now, I'm just going to leave it be. I have my yoga class tomorrow, and I bought some cute new yoga outfits If I feel it's necessary, around the waxing moon, I'll create another jar. This time I won't bury it
Old 15-06-2014, 04:07 AM
Master

I totally agree - I wouldn't want to force someone to be with me either. Maybe those new outfits will help the cause!
Old 18-06-2014, 12:12 PM
bluebell12

I haven't done a honey jar spell but I have done basically the same but with sugar instead. It only took a few days to work. It was so incredibly unlikely that I would bump into the person so when I did a few days after the spell had been cast I was so amazed at how fast it had worked. I was in a fancy dress costume at the time and looked a bit silly so I feel like that was the trade off for it working so fast! :)