Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology > Astronomy

Old 13-02-2011, 10:58 PM
Master

The cycling through clearing and opening to higher consciousness seems to be going faster. At least that is what I'm experiencing.

I had a very good example of this last weekend. Three days in the dumps because I was face to face w/ major lifelong gunk that needed clearing. This was the very stuff I incarnated to work with. I asked my "support team" for help and I got it in spades! I woke up the next day feeling fantastic! I still haven't come down a week later. It's only gotten better. Today was marvelous. After I stopped having the pity party I said I have to do this but I need help. That's it. Somewhere in there I did the right thing. It was so easy!! I think I went to the "heart" of the matter instead of trying to solve it in my head.
Old 15-02-2011, 10:00 AM
Master
Yes... I say "time has sped up". We are able to receive the awakening and transformation from Grace more smoothly and easily than ever before. I see it in myself and all around.

And this amazing Love!!!

Xan

Old 15-02-2011, 04:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Yes... I say "time has sped up". We are able to receive the awakening and transformation from Grace more smoothly and easily than ever before. I see it in myself and all around.
And this amazing Love!!!
Xan
This is partly personal confirmation bias of course. It's wonderful to see people happy as long as you go to yoga classes, new age meetings, Spiritual Forums etc.
But there's much more happening in this world - there's the bubble but also that which is outside the bubble..
Old 15-02-2011, 05:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
This is partly personal confirmation bias of course. It's wonderful to see people happy as long as you go to yoga classes, new age meetings, Spiritual Forums etc.
But there's much more happening in this world - there's the bubble but also that which is outside the bubble..
I've heard that some will exist in a higher state than perhaps their neighbors. It could be the neighbors (for example) will never decide to gain in consciousness in this life and that's okay. It's really a choice being made at a higher level to experience more of 3D rather than moving on. There should be no judgement about it. I constantly hear that "higher is not better, it's just different", a different choice. Nobody is being punished or rewarded. Beings are making choices as to what they wish to experience.

For those moving on I've heard it's time now to learn to maintain a state of being. This is creating. By maintaining a state of being we allow what we desire to flow into our lives. And we should be completely open as to how this may come about. Much different than the law of attraction where we decide on a specific thing and the method by which it will be delivered to us. It seems to me it's about getting our of our heads (again!).

This is what I understand and have been learning from my favorite channeled sources.
Old 16-02-2011, 09:45 AM
Master
Yes... learning to maintain a state of inner awareness.

I'm told the beginning phase of this awakening process will take 100 years, from the turn of the millennium, and it is contagious. Now the ripest fruit is ready. Others will take longer but inevitably we all return to awareness in our true nature. I know people who don't consider themselves on any spiritual or yoga path yet are experiencing unusual breakthroughs.

Xan

Old 16-02-2011, 10:40 AM
Master

I heard a similar number, about 50-100 yrs. And yes, I strongly agree it's contagious which is why lightworkers were planted all over the world. Their only job was to awaken!

I heard the transitional period called the fourth dimension. We have shifted to it already as of around the beginning of this year or late Dec. from what I heard. Miracles will become commonplace. It's a time to learn to shift from 3D ways of thinking. Old rules and structures don't apply anymore and will stop working.
Old 17-02-2011, 12:47 PM
Master
Yes! to miracles becoming commonplace. They just keep showing up, both small and large.

Xan

Old 19-06-2011, 08:59 PM
Volune

The End of the Worlds and Regenerative Phases

In each phase of the time, there is an end of the world periodic phase. This phase is composed of:
1. pre-time or introduction by medical healing, miracles, and cleansing
2. the during transitions from one sudden state to more definite state of evil schemes or likely rip-off or the beware time phase
3. the pre-apocalypse that is both deadly, fully of miracles, healing, and wonderous mystery
4. the actual end of the worlds with all of the three steps' inclusion--to highlight the end of the period like end of scrutiny by reaching scrutiny into the edge of some contageous and low oppositions
5. the post time periods or apocalypse that is kind, deadly, wonderful, and full of surprising revival of some dead
6. the return to a new phase and changing the time to a new time period or all the knowledge revealed for access

Of course, these phases' effect is not as powerful or supportive as individual ages. For example: the age of apocalypse does not contain large amounts of revival of some dead while the phase changes does. Also, the age of healing does not contain large amounts of workings with miracles. The healing aspect in the phase changes does. Any apocalypse in the age of apocalypse become ruins of the apocalypse just like healing's maximum actually become ruins. Not all ages follow this pattern. It's just some part of the ages follow this pattern. Some of the compositions may be reduced, however the core of the composition (for each end of the worlds phases) is always there.

*the leading of regenerative phases become the choice of redirection to another new age
Old 19-06-2011, 09:14 PM
tragblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos

I must agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
I've heard that some will exist in a higher state than perhaps their neighbors. It could be the neighbors (for example) will never decide to gain in consciousness in this life and that's okay.

There are some people who exist in a high state, to whom really ****** things are happening. There are some who also are very happy and get everything they want and are complete jerks. There is something about good happening to the good and bad happening to the bad that is a bit too simple and does not exemplify the true nature of this world. It's like when a guru, teaching bodily alchemy and immortality, dies of a simple disease. Though many spiritual practices can heal, sometimes we just die. It seems there is a larger plan/ idea at work that goes beyond good makes good and bad makes bad.
Old 20-06-2011, 04:00 PM
Volune

End of the world labels--following note

*When the core of end of the world is not obvious or like nonexistence, the end of the world becomes the event after the all age sequences and before a new age or ages
*When one live, one will always need to die for some time until revival of a newer life restart the living cycle to possibly revive the dead--only if the person chose and only if the conditions allow--
These are basic stuff, not complications.