Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-01-2013, 08:48 PM
Knower
Do you use stones or crystals to help you AP?

I have a few stones and crystals that can help with AP. I have not successfully AP yet, so I a going to try using crystals to help me. Does anyone use crystals for this? if so, how?
Old 29-01-2013, 11:10 PM
Bodhi_Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKindOfLullaby
I have a few stones and crystals that can help with AP. I have not successfully AP yet, so I a going to try using crystals to help me. Does anyone use crystals for this? if so, how?

What stones and crystals are those?
Old 29-01-2013, 11:24 PM
Ascender

I attached a screencap of a crystal grid that this blogger uses for shamanic lower world journeys. So, it's like an anchor for the downward staircase or downward elevator meditations. It looks like the grid is made of carnelians and haematite or onyx. (My screencap cuts out the warning that this must be left out only temporarily, or else lower world critters might come through.)

Perhaps phantom quartz points set up the same way, will have some "space rocket launch" effect.

I'm making a variant of this grid for propulsion to the Akashic Records, but I can't think of anything else but amethyst, and if sort of the point of the grid is to mix up the energy of different stones for a purpose...

I might also throw in that an "enter the card" visualization meditation, while done separately on a tarot card (Shadowscapes, eight of cups), did break my OBE dry spell. Not very reliably: the next time I tried, it brought me into my inner world instead. Still, that's something. Hope this helps!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg portal.jpg (75.8 KB, 6 views)
Old 30-01-2013, 12:10 AM
Bodhi_Spirit

Personally I believe carrying and sleeping with certain crystals and stones can help raise a persons energy body vibration to help with an oobe but they won't do all the work. It's more like taking vitamins I suppose. If you're interested in astral projection start a regular practice of meditation, and learning about different methods of getting out of body if you haven't already. I'll always recommend reading books or listening to audio by Robert Bruce and William Buhlman. Lots of information to be gained between both of those men.
Old 30-01-2013, 05:06 AM
Master
I recommend Moldavite for anyone interested in astral projection and the use of crystals in aid. Moldavite is by far one of the most powerful crystals on the market and it has extra-terrestrial origins which almost always equates into it aiding in astral projection and out of body experiences. Almost every tektite in the tektite family aids in out of body travel and Moldavite is by far one of the most powerful tektites on the market. It is also rather expensive though and with it becoming more and more rare everyday, supplies dwindling and the demand increasing rapidly the market has become flooded with fakes. They are typically very easy to spot IF you are experienced in tektites and Moldavite. Moldavite is running about $5-$15 a gram at the moment depending on the locality it is from and the quality and size of the piece. Once you get over the 15-20 gram side the price can go up to even $20-$25 a gram. Then the rarest of all Moldavite from Besednice Jezkova called "hedgehog" Moldavite due to it's spiky and highly etched surface can run for anywhere from $20-$100 a gram.

As far as other stones there are countless crystal & gemstones which aid in astral travel, out of body experiences, and the various processes required to reach these states. It would take forever for me to name a portion of them. One I am looking into recently and near buying is Astrophyllite. It is said to aid in astral travel and with Astro in the beginning of it it gives me the same impression. If you did a Google search on crystals & gemstones that aid in astral travel/OOBEs I am sure you could find a list of the ones that help. Then just use your intuition in which one appeals to you the most, or pick one of the ones that is your birth/zodiac stone. Buying crystals and gemstones is a very personal experience and just because one stone works for one person doesn't mean it will work for the next. When buying stones listen to your inner voice that is screaming out "Buy that one! That is the one for us!" If you know what to listen for you will very easily be able to hear it.
Old 30-01-2013, 06:57 AM
Knower
i have actually been reading about moldavite and something is telling me that i need it, but it is so expensive.
Old 30-01-2013, 09:44 AM
Experiencer

You can get a 0,5cm one (which is all you need) for 6£

Otherwise, indigo/purple/white crystals are the "next in line"
Any crystal with a heavy energy will be of hinderance in astral projecting (tho generally make your experience safer).
Old 30-01-2013, 09:53 AM
Master
Speaking from experience the bigger the piece of Moldavite the better it's energy is going to be. At least that is how it has been with me, I have a few smaller pieces and a few pretty big ones and the big ones just have an amazing amount of energy radiating from them. My biggest is 31.7 grams and it is in a drop shape so the energy funnels out of the small end and is very intense. Thankfully Moldavite works with me very well and I don't get the Moldavite flush or anything.

Like I stated before all rocks/tektites with extra-terrestrial origins aid in astral projection. Moldavite is pretty much the most expensive one out there. There are much cheaper and more common ones for example Indochinites are a tektite and you can probably get a decent sized one for $5-$10. Libyan Desert Glass is a little less expensive than Moldavite but still is not cheap. The Egyptians worked with LDG (Libyan Desert Glass) since ancient times and it has always been revered for it's mystical powers. They found tons of LDG carved scarabs and things of that nature in Pharoah's tombs. Rizalites/Bikolites are a form of Indochinites and are much cheaper than Moldavite per gram but still aren't extremely cheap because they are pretty much the rarest form of Indochinite other than Tibetan ones. You aren't going to find a legit Tibetan Tektite on the internet at this point, it will just be a regular common Chinese Indochinite slapped with the Tibetan Tektite name because of it's place in the synergy 12 stones or whatever they are called. Then there are meteorites which is a totally different ball-game a lot of them have a lot of metals in their composition so they are going to be heavy and good at protection as well as astral projection. The tektites tend to be much lighter in energy and so when using them you're going to need to work extra hard to remain grounded and use a powerful grounding stone to counter balance the tektites powers.
Old 30-01-2013, 08:30 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Speaking from experience the bigger the piece of Moldavite the better it's energy is going to be. At least that is how it has been with me, I have a few smaller pieces and a few pretty big ones and the big ones just have an amazing amount of energy radiating from them. My biggest is 31.7 grams and it is in a drop shape so the energy funnels out of the small end and is very intense. Thankfully Moldavite works with me very well and I don't get the Moldavite flush or anything.

Like I stated before all rocks/tektites with extra-terrestrial origins aid in astral projection. Moldavite is pretty much the most expensive one out there. There are much cheaper and more common ones for example Indochinites are a tektite and you can probably get a decent sized one for $5-$10. Libyan Desert Glass is a little less expensive than Moldavite but still is not cheap. The Egyptians worked with LDG (Libyan Desert Glass) since ancient times and it has always been revered for it's mystical powers. They found tons of LDG carved scarabs and things of that nature in Pharoah's tombs. Rizalites/Bikolites are a form of Indochinites and are much cheaper than Moldavite per gram but still aren't extremely cheap because they are pretty much the rarest form of Indochinite other than Tibetan ones. You aren't going to find a legit Tibetan Tektite on the internet at this point, it will just be a regular common Chinese Indochinite slapped with the Tibetan Tektite name because of it's place in the synergy 12 stones or whatever they are called. Then there are meteorites which is a totally different ball-game a lot of them have a lot of metals in their composition so they are going to be heavy and good at protection as well as astral projection. The tektites tend to be much lighter in energy and so when using them you're going to need to work extra hard to remain grounded and use a powerful grounding stone to counter balance the tektites powers.

I have read stories that say the bigger the moldavite crystal, the better. Crystal size -usually- doesn't matter, but it seems moldavite is different. I think I should definitely invest in a piece of moldavite, but I feel that i need a good chunk which is pretty expensive. but my heart tells me that i NEED this crystal.
Old 31-01-2013, 04:30 AM
Seeker
Moldavite is awesome.. I use gemstones / crystals for many things .. I also recommend charging your stones before using them. This helps me, however, some people may disagree, but I will put my gemstones/crystals in the sun for a few hours to help charge them before using them for any ritual / AP ... I heard you can also place them under running water to cleanse / charge, but I don't recommend that as some stones are porous and the water can damage them over time..