Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 12-12-2017, 03:30 PM
Master
Animals on my bed

This is a weird one even for me (though at least I wasn't being bombed or shot at - so that's something ). Anyway, I'd just got up, and when I turned around I found my cat Oscar (aka: git - and if you think that's harsh, you clearly haven't met the little sod!) sleeping on my unmade bed. I then noticed that there was also a black rabbit near him - quite a big one, he was as big as the cat - and I thought to myself, 'That's weird, I'm surprised Oscar isn't going for him'. But instead the rabbit started trying to cosy up to him, but he wasn't having any of it and moved to the other end of the bed (which, in fairness, is in keeping with how the little bleeder actually behaves, he's not the most wildly affectionate feline you'll ever meet).

Er so yeah, that's it - no idea what it means, all interpretations welcome!

(And if you're thinking the cat and me could use some couples therapy, you're probably right - but I love the little sod really!)
Old 12-12-2017, 04:11 PM
Super Moderator
Depending on the cats early life could be why it doesn't like to cuddle but also certain breeds are simply not affectionate cuddly cats.

As for the dream, beds represent the situations we have gotten ourselves into from our actions, thoughts and behaviors. In this instant you have created a black rabbit in your life along with attracting a standoffish cat. Depending on your view of rabbits they could represent abundance. The rabbit being black could indicate that you have a negative view of abundance in some capacity, your ability to acquire it or something like that is causing you to not be too keen on getting involved with things that would bring abundance to your life. Meaning some thought process has possibly gotten you into feeling like you struggle to succeed in life and so you hesitate to try and embrace pursuing big goals.

I also personally have a strong suspicion that everything in our life is symbolic for us, showing us ourselves. So that standoffish cat is no accident. In some ways you may hold people at bay and do your best to not get close for fear of being hurt in some capacity. Do you find yourself to be a bit aloof with the world? Do you have many acquaintances and only a few good friends? Something to think about.
Old 12-12-2017, 11:35 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have a cat like that she will lay beside me on a blanket but not on the lap. The most she will touch is a paw on my side to make sure she feels me move. It is her breed to be like this, she is part Himalayan Brown. She too came to me without me even considering a cat. I picked her up and she wanted me right off. We share in a past life I feel.

Cats can accept at times animals that they do not know what they are more so than another cat or even dog. So a Rabbit might be something that is not a threat to being there.

RABBIT or HARE

* Transformation; receiving hidden teachings and intuitive messages.

* Quick thinking when necessary, but don’t push yourself on others

* The appearance of the Rabbit means you have to stop the worry on your future, just take the steps to protect and provide for yourself

It would seem the rabbit is a messenger. The cat is not acting protective so maybe there is something for you to look at that is in your path. That it wanted to try and cuddle to the uncuddle cat could mean that someone that might not be the best is trying to do the same.

Lynn
Old 13-12-2017, 03:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
Depending on the cats early life could be why it doesn't like to cuddle but also certain breeds are simply not affectionate cuddly cats.

In fairness he can be affectionate, but he's always valued highly his personal space. Which actually sounds like me, so maybe it really is true that pets turn into their owners
Quote:
As for the dream, beds represent the situations we have gotten ourselves into from our actions, thoughts and behaviors. In this instant you have created a black rabbit in your life along with attracting a standoffish cat. Depending on your view of rabbits they could represent abundance. The rabbit being black could indicate that you have a negative view of abundance in some capacity, your ability to acquire it or something like that is causing you to not be too keen on getting involved with things that would bring abundance to your life. Meaning some thought process has possibly gotten you into feeling like you struggle to succeed in life and so you hesitate to try and embrace pursuing big goals.

I also personally have a strong suspicion that everything in our life is symbolic for us, showing us ourselves. So that standoffish cat is no accident. In some ways you may hold people at bay and do your best to not get close for fear of being hurt in some capacity. Do you find yourself to be a bit aloof with the world? Do you have many acquaintances and only a few good friends? Something to think about.
I feel like I should be paying you for your interpretations, Michelle, you clearly know your stuff - thanks! :) Makes a lot of sense about the bed, I hadn't given much thought to its significance but now I think about it I'm thinking it might represent my feelings of loneliness, because I'm currently single and so I sleep alone at night. I suspect you're right about what the cat represents, because I do struggle with allowing myself to be vulnerable around others, and yet at the same time I do long for that intimacy - I'm thinking the rabbit might represent those feelings, but it's in conflict with my fear of intimacy, hence the cat moving away from it.

Thanks again, you're the best!
Old 13-12-2017, 03:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection

the dream is Goddess telling you that your cat is a grouch & doesn't like spiritual beings.
At Night Goddess comes out of a tunnel like a rabbit & sits on your bed beside you,
& in this dream She is saying that the cat does not like Her.
Now that is one unimpressed-looking kitty Interesting interpretation, thanks! :)
Old 13-12-2017, 03:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I have a cat like that she will lay beside me on a blanket but not on the lap. The most she will touch is a paw on my side to make sure she feels me move. It is her breed to be like this, she is part Himalayan Brown. She too came to me without me even considering a cat. I picked her up and she wanted me right off. We share in a past life I feel.
Hello :)

Yeah some cats are just like that, it seems. I like my cat the way he is, for the most part, my mate's cats can be overly affectionate and it gets a little exhausting after a while. It's when Oscar starts pestering me for something that he can get on my wick, he's a greedy beggar!
Quote:
Cats can accept at times animals that they do not know what they are more so than another cat or even dog. So a Rabbit might be something that is not a threat to being there.

Yeah that's true. Interesting that in the dream I expected him to behave in a predatory way, and was surprised when he didn't - maybe a sign that I'm starting to feel a little more at ease with the idea of being vulnerable with others?
Quote:
RABBIT or HARE

* Transformation; receiving hidden teachings and intuitive messages.

* Quick thinking when necessary, but don’t push yourself on others

* The appearance of the Rabbit means you have to stop the worry on your future, just take the steps to protect and provide for yourself

It would seem the rabbit is a messenger. The cat is not acting protective so maybe there is something for you to look at that is in your path. That it wanted to try and cuddle to the uncuddle cat could mean that someone that might not be the best is trying to do the same.

Lynn
Interesting, thanks! Does resonate, particularly with regards to transformation and not worrying about the future - I do feel like I'm in the process of transforming, and I do have to keep reminding myself to have faith and not keep fretting about the future.
Old 13-12-2017, 05:33 PM
Master
iv 2 cats luv bed thy do if thy had ther way i wud be on flor so thy can hav bed 2 thm slvs thy wud

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 13-12-2017, 05:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
iv 2 cats luv bed thy do if thy had ther way i wud be on flor so thy can hav bed 2 thm slvs thy wud
Oh yeah, Jo, I know exactly what you mean - I think Oscar thinks I'm the tenant and he's the landlord! And let me tell you, he ain't a very compassionate landlord either (plus he never does the repairs when I ask him)
Old 13-12-2017, 05:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
Oh yeah, Jo, I know exactly what you mean - I think Oscar thinks I'm the tenant and he's the landlord! And let me tell you, he ain't a very compassionate landlord either (plus he never does the repairs when I ask him)

lol no thy do weckn wen thy dig clws in papr sofas evn sid of bed

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 13-12-2017, 06:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
lol no thy do weckn wen thy dig clws in papr sofas evn sid of bed
Oh yeah, that's cats for you! I could get mine a scratching post but I just know he wouldn't find it nearly as satisfying as sharpening his claws on the sofa!