Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 13-10-2017, 12:50 AM
Guide

Are U With Me or Against Me!?

:)

Sorry but the title may or may not reflect the actual message of this post. I have been reading the law of one lately and it has a lot of great information and I am only on Book 1. It is like food for my mind and soul that is eating it up. I cant put it down when its in my hands....(Irony?!) lol anyways I think I learned something great within the 1st 10 pages that will help me out. Just in case your wondering what that is here it is...: Before meditation one must "tune" themselves to be able to enter the desired state of meditation. (From memory not word for word)

Anyways to the reason why I wrote this post..... I have been reading it and so far it has been kinda vague since the topic was accidentally stumbled upon by the person asking questions but I can perfectly understand the situation. If you haven't read it before or know what I am referring to its like this.... A group of researchers who have been studying telepathy for 15 years stumble upon a Multi Dimensional Being "Ra" and Ra is looking to teach/learn "Teach" the law of One to them. He basically answers any questions they can ask depending on its content. I think this started in 1985 or so, so everything they got was gold. It is equivalent of taking a kid from a timeline where there is poverty stricken 8th world nation and taking them to this time line and dumping them in a MEGA walmart the size of a planet... lol every isle is something freaking amazing...!!!! Know what I mean... anyways..

My question is ..... it seems like a part of your path to transmutation that you will have to encounter your past-lives and reintegrate them into yourself. By what means I am not sure..... and also it kinda seems like that EGO during that time has the free will to either help or not help depending on your vibration. So I figure that they may try to evade you if they are a EGO of self services..... bad/good lol "Negative entity"

This is what I am assuming in this case and it would make sense because I found out about a past life that I was basically imitating in this life but in the complete opposite direction and when I was able to see this being.... lol ....... he wasn't happy about it and would basically overpower me and my trip there would be cut short... lol I am persistent though.... id say it would be like catching a legendary Pokemon with a pokeballl.... possible but at great consequence if you were Ash in person...

But seriously haha anyone have any ideas about this? Still reading so I am sure I will find out...

:)