Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 28-07-2017, 01:28 AM
Newbie ;)

Dream experience please help

Hello all,

Last night I had a dream experience - I say experience because in no way did it feel like a dream. I knew instantly that it was me but not me as I am now, that this was my life but not my life now and I knew I have had this "dream' before but not remembered it.

It has really unsettled me and I do not know what to think , I wonder if any of you would please take the time to read what it was about (I was so shocked and my heart was pounding when I woke so I wrote it down roughly then rewrote it to words made sense) and tell me what you think please?

I am on a spiral stone stair case
I know I am a young Jewish woman. I have long dark hair, dark eyes, thin. I do not have shoes and am wearing some sort of brown or grey dress. Its old and thin, I don’t know where I am only that I have had this memory before.

There is a group of us we have to run up and down these stairs for the guards, if someone falls they are shot. Not all the time just when they want us too, they are laughing when someone falls. They do other stuff to us just because they can. I can understand everyone in my dream but the guards have a guttural harsh accent which is different.

There is a doorway and a key is slipped to one of the others. I and a man are chosen to try to get through the door unnoticed and see if there is an escape for all of us.

We do get through all these winding passages, running and running. Endlessly running and hiding.

One of the guards surprises me and I must be dead, I can no longer feel me anymore but I am there. There is no pain at all but I am just there I can’t see me anymore.

The man manages to run back and help the others escape. He is young with dark eyes and hair.

The door opens into an open area it is or has been snowing but I do not feel the cold. The ground is muddy and mushy. Everyone expects to be shot but the gates are opening and there are tanks coming in and someone says we are liberated.

There are rows of men in green and brown uniforms older men. They have medals and mostly older. I do not know why they are sitting in rows. They are not smiling and I sort of pass by them.

The sun is shining and people are waking around shocked at what the Germans have done to their homes and land and people.

There is an older woman there looking for me. She is crying I can’t get her to see but I am with her. She has been looking for me a long time, I try to
She finds the man who I was with running and he is so angry. He takes her to see some houses and throws things in the sea.

He leads her to a room and behind a flag or curtain he pulls out a box. There is paper there to tell her that I was adopted as a baby by a rich German family pretending that I was not Jewish.

I do not know how I ended up in the camp; I know that the young man has some connection to me but not how.

There are a lot of children there, it is like a Disneyland but there is no laughing no sounds really from the children. Some are swimming but they seem so bewildered. Far more children than parents, I am wondering where their families are.

And my mother still is searching for me looking everywhere but I there with her she can’t see me, and I can’t talk to her. And she searches endlessly and it ends.

It shocked me awake and I could not get back to sleep :(

Any views would be appreciated
Old 04-08-2017, 01:44 PM
Newbie ;)

It sounds like you already know this was a previous incarnation of yours. What do you need help with or clarity on?
Old 12-09-2017, 07:37 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogeek
It sounds like you already know this was a previous incarnation of yours. What do you need help with or clarity on?
Yes, I agree with you.