Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 04-12-2017, 11:43 PM
Knower
Lightbulb A Dying Baby

I had a dream a few weeks ago that really stuck with me.

In this dream, my mom had adopted a cute Chinese baby... I heard him crying and I stepped into the room to find my mother holding him. The dream told me he was dying and that he was crying because he was in tons of pain. Then, suddenly.. He stopped crying..and joy swept his face..he started smiling and clapping..but still..he was dying.

So, I started seeing miniature floating galaxies floating in front of the joyous, dying child...and apparently, I was the only one who could see it..because my mom asked me why was he suddenly happy..and what was he seeing.. The dream said that the baby became joyous because his soul was seeing the place in the galaxy in which it originated..and the child felt as though he was going home..then he died, in peace... Sad dream...but intriguing. I'm beginning to wonder if the baby represented me...???
Old 05-12-2017, 09:42 AM
Master
the key feature of the dream that sticks out to me is your role as a 'medium',
able to translate information to those you love for whom it was unseen.
you had the vision that allowed you to see what others couldn't, and
somehow knew instinctively (?) what it meant ["the dream said"?].
Old 05-12-2017, 03:47 PM
Super Moderator
It would be helpful to know what your opinion of the Chinese people is. Most Westerners see them as being more peaceful and spiritual so I will use that to symbolize the Chinese reference. In this instance it is a baby. Babies generally symbolize new ideas and goals but they can also symbolize our innocence. Considering your mother was holding the child it could be something your mother taught you in life is partly where this issue with a dying baby came from.

So I would ask yourself what type of person your mother is. Does she struggle with sadness and depression. Do you also struggle with those things. Often how we cope emotionally is picked up from watching and learning from our parents. Not that most of them mean any harm but if a parent has some depression often a child will develop it as well.

As hard as we try it is very difficult to move past depression. Once it takes hold it can totally color our world and create a lot of emotional pain that can be hard to reconcile. It's easy to point at physical pain and know why but not so much with emotional pain so the sadness can linger for quite awhile.

The dream however is a hopeful one trying to relay the message that the sadness can die if we remember where we came from. The universe has our back even if it doesn't feel that way. We come from a place of unconditional love and will return there one day. Try to remember this life is temporary and the pain will end giving way to joy. Having faith and trust in that may dispel the hard to resolve sadness you carry. Not at all easy to do when one is depressed but not impossible either. So put your focus on the grander picture and try to immerse yourself in universal love and it may help you move past sadness transforming it to joy
Old 16-12-2017, 02:26 PM
Knower
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
It would be helpful to know what your opinion of the Chinese people is. Most Westerners see them as being more peaceful and spiritual so I will use that to symbolize the Chinese reference. In this instance it is a baby. Babies generally symbolize new ideas and goals but they can also symbolize our innocence. Considering your mother was holding the child it could be something your mother taught you in life is partly where this issue with a dying baby came from.

So I would ask yourself what type of person your mother is. Does she struggle with sadness and depression. Do you also struggle with those things. Often how we cope emotionally is picked up from watching and learning from our parents. Not that most of them mean any harm but if a parent has some depression often a child will develop it as well.

As hard as we try it is very difficult to move past depression. Once it takes hold it can totally color our world and create a lot of emotional pain that can be hard to reconcile. It's easy to point at physical pain and know why but not so much with emotional pain so the sadness can linger for quite awhile.

The dream however is a hopeful one trying to relay the message that the sadness can die if we remember where we came from. The universe has our back even if it doesn't feel that way. We come from a place of unconditional love and will return there one day. Try to remember this life is temporary and the pain will end giving way to joy. Having faith and trust in that may dispel the hard to resolve sadness you carry. Not at all easy to do when one is depressed but not impossible either. So put your focus on the grander picture and try to immerse yourself in universal love and it may help you move past sadness transforming it to joy

Thanks to both of you for your replies. Yours was very accurate because following the dream.. and prior to it.. off and on.. I became severely Depressed and so I suppose the baby did resemble me. Great job!