Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 06-10-2017, 04:41 AM
Seeker

other realms of existence

hi,
doesnt earth just seem like such a odd place? not nature, nature feels like home. I feel like i've lived other lives in dimension or universes where,what would be considered magic aka fake on earth, is just part of existence there.
does anyone get this?
I've always been drawn to fantasy novels, movies, tv, always felt like there was so much more out there than this place.
Old 13-10-2017, 11:48 PM
Knower
Yes I get exactly what you are talking about. Sometimes I get confused when I hold my hand out and what I ask for doesn’t just fly right to me.
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon
Old 14-10-2017, 05:17 AM
Knower

I think it's normal, I had the same visions. Memories of Past Lives.
Old 15-10-2017, 10:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dishevlment
hi,
doesnt earth just seem like such a odd place? not nature, nature feels like home. I feel like i've lived other lives in dimension or universes where,what would be considered magic aka fake on earth, is just part of existence there.
does anyone get this?
I've always been drawn to fantasy novels, movies, tv, always felt like there was so much more out there than this place.

Life, I find, is not just odd, it's weird. What I also find weird is how (most)people accept life as being 'normal'. This happens whether you are a native of Toronto or are a pygmy in Indonesia or the Queen of England. We obviously have an embedded, arcane knowledge of other things which enable us to accept whatever reality we are in. I say this because we simply ignore this amazing condition we find ourselves in - and are prepared even to throw it away if we find it should be so. For me many things are proof of an undefined understanding living right in our very 'soul'. War, for instance, people throwing themselves into battle to support the meaningless political rants of politicians. As if 'it's ok, we have another life'.

It's fair to say that we cannot be expected to become in any way wise in just one life. It's also fair to say that the only good thing about experiencing life is if each one of us - assuming it does us no good in the end - (what's the use of one life) - would be to pass our life's experience on to others.

All that 'out there' is not available to us at this moment because we are stuck in a wavelength which shields us from all those other things which exist in various spectrums. Now and again, and under certain stresses this wavelength we are in wavers a little and for a time we find ourselves in a different part of these or this spectrum and then talk of mystical moments, revelations, astral planes, golden light, infinite peace and all the rest. We don't seem to realise that this thing called 'life' is part of one great throbbing carousel of colour, sound, smell, taste and feelings. And more. And is so wide and high that we are stuck in our little corner until we accept that life is very, very weird and we have to do something about getting an answer to what it is.
Old 19-10-2017, 02:55 PM
Master

Robert Monroe made a few comments on a past life memory of a place that calm and peicefull , he left and came to earth because it was boring .
Old 23-10-2017, 06:45 PM
Guide

Yes. When Instarted having past life dreams as an adult, Somebody told me about past life regressions. So I started getting involved with that, because Inwas searching for a particular past life...but I got another one instead. It was in cartoon color. I just assumed it was my imagination because of how Insaw it, however what was happening in that cartoon color (this is the only one I’ve ever had in a cartoon color btw) was not funny.

I was laying down, next to a lake, dying. There was a huge giant of a man, holding me and crying. I had red hair.

I thought it was my imagination, until 10 years later....I started working for a company that was in the process of being bought out by another company. When the owners came in, I noticed an older man who looked just like the man in that past regression. He was tall, about 6’7” long skinny legs, and heavy on top.

He was 20 years older than me....and I noticed the resemblance, but did not think the pl regression was real....and so I just thought it was a coincidence, and forgot about it.

A few days later, this older man came up to me....and gave me the biggest hug, for no reason. Like, he wrapped both of his arms around me and squeezed me, and then called me his sunshine.

Well, I did not know him well enough for him to do that....and this caught the other girls at work, off guard. People didn’t feel comfortable seeing that, and it was odd for me, too....but his energy felt very familiar.

Things just got stranger from there...I barely talked to him, but he would come in...and just hug me every time he saw me. My coworkers would see him look for me in the halls and rooms, because my shift started before he got there.

Everyone noticed his strong attraction to me, even though he was married. He went overboard several times, making jokes that he loved me, adding friends to his social media that we had in common....joking about leaving his wife, rubbing his beard on my face, and following me around the facility....he was always around me, and touching me, rubbing my hair or back.

I always took it as a joke, or tried to....I never wanted to get him in trouble, even though he was way over affectionate to me.

He was no doubt, the guy from that pl regression....the body build was very distinctive, the energy, and his attraction to me over the top....I just knew it was him.

I ended up moving away not too long after that, but thatmcartoon colored pl regression, I know....showed me and this man in another realm, dimension or place....because that was him. I have never met another person like him, or his body type, which was wasn’t very attractive to me, amd Inwould never let a stranger treat me like that, and he was much older...but this guy, was familiar. It was him, everything about him, was the guy from the pl regression. Very emotional, affectionate giant of a man.
Old 24-10-2017, 11:39 PM
Knower
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
Yes. When Instarted having past life dreams as an adult, Somebody told me about past life regressions. So I started getting involved with that, because Inwas searching for a particular past life...but I got another one instead. It was in cartoon color. I just assumed it was my imagination because of how Insaw it, however what was happening in that cartoon color (this is the only one I’ve ever had in a cartoon color btw) was not funny.

I was laying down, next to a lake, dying. There was a huge giant of a man, holding me and crying. I had red hair.

I thought it was my imagination, until 10 years later....I started working for a company that was in the process of being bought out by another company. When the owners came in, I noticed an older man who looked just like the man in that past regression. He was tall, about 6’7” long skinny legs, and heavy on top.

He was 20 years older than me....and I noticed the resemblance, but did not think the pl regression was real....and so I just thought it was a coincidence, and forgot about it.

A few days later, this older man came up to me....and gave me the biggest hug, for no reason. Like, he wrapped both of his arms around me and squeezed me, and then called me his sunshine.

Well, I did not know him well enough for him to do that....and this caught the other girls at work, off guard. People didn’t feel comfortable seeing that, and it was odd for me, too....but his energy felt very familiar.

Things just got stranger from there...I barely talked to him, but he would come in...and just hug me every time he saw me. My coworkers would see him look for me in the halls and rooms, because my shift started before he got there.

Everyone noticed his strong attraction to me, even though he was married. He went overboard several times, making jokes that he loved me, adding friends to his social media that we had in common....joking about leaving his wife, rubbing his beard on my face, and following me around the facility....he was always around me, and touching me, rubbing my hair or back.

I always took it as a joke, or tried to....I never wanted to get him in trouble, even though he was way over affectionate to me.

He was no doubt, the guy from that pl regression....the body build was very distinctive, the energy, and his attraction to me over the top....I just knew it was him.

I ended up moving away not too long after that, but thatmcartoon colored pl regression, I know....showed me and this man in another realm, dimension or place....because that was him. I have never met another person like him, or his body type, which was wasn’t very attractive to me, amd Inwould never let a stranger treat me like that, and he was much older...but this guy, was familiar. It was him, everything about him, was the guy from the pl regression. Very emotional, affectionate giant of a man.

Wow this is really amazing! I’m glad you got to meet your friend again and that the universe decided to show you that you weren’t imagining things.
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon
Old 26-10-2017, 12:24 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittycatcacher
Wow this is really amazing! I’m glad you got to meet your friend again and that the universe decided to show you that you weren’t imagining things.
That’s exactly how I think and feel about it. Thank you Kitty.