Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 26-04-2013, 12:17 PM
beansi

Question T-Travel?....a human loop

How about in the future, a time-travel machine is invented & rules are put in place, some are broken & that's why we have mysteries today?, but more bizarre is that we create a human loop which puts humans at the beginning of time creating their own descendants & destiny? a full circle....loop?
Old 26-04-2013, 10:20 PM
Residue

A human channel definately

In my opinion, this is not possible.
One point We cannot change the past due to paradoxes such as the grandfather paradox.
What can be done is a tangent universe can be created from that point in time so two different sets of outcomes start at that point, the time which has already happened and new one ready to be lived.
However this may be very dangerous. If u get hurt, I hold no responsibility. But you can msg me if something happens.
How do I know this? Lol

****ing magnets and mirrors. Nothing sensed visually except as it reflects the eternal source.
Old 26-04-2013, 11:36 PM
beansi

about that!

will certainly msg you if i meet my great-grandmother!........ actually your grandfather paradox refers to his timeline but i meant back to the time of the 1st beings (adam & eve if you like) - it's a one-way ticket! not a leap for mankind, rather a sacrifice..........or maybe you really wanted to talk about Henrik Schwarz's grandfather paradox.....a musical time-travel piece! lol
Old 08-06-2015, 08:18 PM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by beansi
How about in the future, a time-travel machine is invented & rules are put in place, some are broken & that's why we have mysteries today?, but more bizarre is that we create a human loop which puts humans at the beginning of time creating their own descendants & destiny? a full circle....loop?

hi all ruls iz mnt 2 be brokn evn in tim travl wen marty bort tht spots book in 2015 thn bak 2 1985 wear evry thng wz bad aftr biff stok dekern
thn marty bk 2 1955 2 put evry thng rht he did
thn in bak 2 futr 3 he had 2 go bak 2 1885 2 sav dr brn th end of b2f 3 dr brn had buld anrg tim mashng he did

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔